"Victory to the Gods!": Hilo sobre Bronze Age Pervert

Gurney

Purasangre de la sangre más pura
Desde
22 Mar 2014
The true understanding of peasants you aren’t going to get from those modern windbags who extol their life or that of “noble savage”; but more likely to get from Chekhov’s story of that name. They are a wretched bunch, and locusts on the earth. You can get a good image of them also from Kurosawa movie like Seven Samurai. The peasant and serf, the default state of mankind has, like animal, his nose directed toward the earth and the ground, because it is there that the objects of interest are found, the needs of bare life. He is far from contemplation even of the stars, that Homer says gladden the heart of the shepherd alone on mountain. The dwellers of the valleys and tillers of the soil are the prototype for all the modern “bugmen,” don’t be fooled otherwise.
This is the “frame” or worldview that turns all matter and all things into mere utilities. It doesn’t need technology to do so, and never has. In primitive farming societies they will immediately execute any of the intelligent as a witch: this is still done in Africa and there is the famous Chinese saying about how the intelligent must be killed. This is always the case in much so-called “primitive” life, life under the thumb of the empowered old matriarchs and the conceptual dildoes they use to clobber the heads of young men.

What is worst about the modern world is the reimposition of this life, which is taking place for political and biological reasons. The problem of our time has never been with technology as such. There is no inner working of technology that inevitably leads to human subjection. The tendency exists merely because, by allowing an overwhelming increase in the numbers of the superfluous, it gives them and those who cater to them power when it is mixed with democracy.

The left environmentalist, among many others, is misguided because he wants more power given to such people. He attacks precisely those elements of the modern West, of modern technology, even of modern culture, that can mitigate somewhat the rule of the superfluous and their destruction of nature, including human nature. I can imagine few fates worse than if we decided to “live closer to our means,” to retrench and stop technological progress and innovation, to scale back to “small, integral communities,” to bring back “traditional forms” in our circumstance. I understand the desires of those on the right who long for the great parts of the past, but understand this: any such attempt in the modern world, I miccionan to promote the small village, the rustic life, the modest life, will lead not to the reestablishment of the glories of past ages, but to the freezing of modern corruption, to its stabilization and permanence. You will get small communities run by the gynocracy, to suppress true manhood and youth, but this time with the benefit of whatever modern technology is already around. They will do so in the name of “traditional virtue.” They will be Christian, maybe, but their Christianity will be a cover for Marxism in one way or another. It doesn’t matter what ideology or religion or “ideals” you give them, they will still behave the way they’re born to.

The problem of the modern world, as also of the degradation of the environment, isn’t technology or a way of life or an ideology, but the ubiquity and rule of a certain kind of human.... and until this problem is solved.........

Para entender que es verdaderamente un campesino, no hay que hacer caso de esos pesados que los ensalzan, o que los consideran equivocadamente como "nobles salvajes". No, es mejor leer a Chejov y su cuento "Los campesinos", o verlos en Los Siete Samurais de Kurosawa: el campesino y el siervo, los estados básicos de la humanidad, del mismo modo que los animales, tienen la nariz orientada hacia el suelo, porque ahí radican las cosas que les interesan, que son las necesidades de la vida sin más. Están muy lejos de contemplar las estrellas. Los habitantes de los valles y los agricultores son el prototipo de los modernos bugmen

Es una perspectiva que convierte toda materia y todas las cosas en meras utilidades. No necesita ser particularmente tecnológica para ello, y nunca lo ha sido
En las sociedades primitivas se ejecutaba a cualquier persona inteligente, considerándolo un brujo. Así era la vida primitiva, matriarcal, con consoladores conceptuales para golpear la cabeza de los jóvenes

Lo peor del mundo moderno es la reimposición de esa vida, por motivos políticos y biológicos. El problema de nuestro tiempo no es con la tecnología, y no hay ninguna tecnología que conduzca inevitablemente a la sujeción humana. Esta tendencia existe por la mezcla de la proliferación de los tipos inferiores con la democracia

Sería un error volver a comunidades pequeñas por motivos ecologistas: no llevaría al restablecimiento de glorias pasadas, sino a la congelación de la corrupción moderna, a su estabilización y permanencia. Serían pequeñas comunidades ginocráticas, supresoras de la verdadera hombría y de la juventud, pero esta vez con la ventaja de la tecnología moderna. Y lo harían en el nombre la "virtud tradicional". Podrían ser incluso cristianos, pero su cristianismo sería una versión del marxismo

Porque da igual qué ideología, religión o "ideales" le des: siempre se comportarán del modo en el que han nacido

El problema del mundo moderno, y también la causa de la degradación del medioambiente, no es la tecnología, o un estilo de vida, o una ideología, sino el dominio de un determinado tipo de humano, y hasta que ese problema se resuelva...

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
I don’t know if the wardens of this prison and owners of this space are present or not, but I suspect they are.
I don’t think we live just in some impersonal emergent mechanism, a “system” that entraps everyone, something like “managerialism,” or “post-industrial ennui.” I think all of this was consciously crafted. It’s possible much of known history is falsified. Nietzsche among many others hinted at this. I don’t think we can ever know who these individuals are, but I suspect they walk among us like average men. I once knew a woman of Rockefeller branch—and let me say, this is exactly what I don’t miccionan by these hidden powers I’m talking about, you don’t know their names— but she went to vegetable shops or on subway without anyone knowing who she was, without jewelry, and had only contempt for the known rich who have to walk with retinues and bodyguards and are under constant surveillance by media and others. What could they want, then, you ask, if not to enjoy and show wealth? Just that, freedom and power, that everyone else lacks.

They live outside all law and constraint, we are but the material and fodder for their hunger. Their schemes are demented: the movie Mulholland Drive revealed some of what they do, indirectly and with metaphor. They have learned how to harness various kinds of energy, for example, the kind of energy bestowed by human attention in large numbers, and to power certain kinds of machines with it. The attention that Hollywood gets is received and absorbed by a machine of great power, that amplifies it and serves some use. They founded this rite with human sacrifice and human blood, and that is what this movie is about. They know how to harness sensual energy, which is why they persecuted Wilhelm Reich but stole his technology. Trump’s family knows the secrets of Tesla.

They know many other things: science and rationalism are the “public religion” of our time, but the rulers believe in something quite different. The masses are dazzled by the fridge, the hairdryer, the phone: they live drugged and hypnotized by assurances that the wizards who produce these things are modest engineers who live by publicly known and verified procedures, that they’re just quiet men who master unremarkable and docile physical forces. Their comfort is a surety of their faith in the regularity of nature, that has taken divine antiestéticar and awe away from them. Meanwhile the world is run by men like Erik Jan Hanussen, or, actually, he was only a tool of others like him, but you don’t know their names. Someone wore green gloves in Hong Kong. They live in the realm of power and freedom.

No sé si los guardianes de esta prisión y los dueños de este espacio están entre nosotros o no, pero sospecho que sí lo están
Ellos tienen lo que le falta al resto: libertad y poder

Viven fuera de toda ley y constricción, y nosotros no somos otra cosa que la materia y el alimento para saciarles. Sus esquemas son de locos: la película Mulholland Drive trata este tema
Han aprendido como utilizar diversos tipos de energía, en particular la atención de las masas y la energía sensual, a través de diversas máquinas (Hollywood; y la tecnología de Wilhelm Reich)

Ellos saben muchas otras cosas: la ciencia y el racionalismo son la religión pública de nuestro tiempo, pero los que dominan creen en algo bastante diferente. Las masas están idiotizadas por el frigorífico, el secador y el teléfono, y creen que los magos que producen estas cosas son modestos ingenieros que utilizan el método científico. Ese confort es una garantía de su fe en la predecibilidad de la naturaleza, y les ha arrebatado el temor a Dios
En realidad el mundo está dirigido por hombres como Erik Jan Hanussen, o tal vez él sólo fue una herramienta de otros como él, pero tú no conoces sus nombres: ellos viven en el reino del poder y de la libertad

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
Great lie of our age is that it is about the freedom of the senses, liberation of the desires from stodgy social and moral controls. In fact even Middle Ages man lived with more lust for life, even more sensual lust, than the modern: he worked less also
. Most of the year there were antiestéticast days. There was the minimum amount of work done possible to have enough crops and to pay the taxes, that were relatively small. Most modern men hardly have the property of the medieval freeholder. Hygiene was bad and disease rampant, infant mortality very high: many other problems too. Is not my favorite time. But once you survive childhood, work is the great difficulty in life, it’s the curse of Adam: go to small book shop in Thailand, you find complete chaos among the books on sale there. If you ask the owner why he doesn’t arrange alphabetically or some other way, he will say, because would be too much work and I make enough as it is. But in this one thing, “Merry Old England,” for example was a place of joy and drunkenness and antiestéticasts. They drank ale without hops, but used gruit made from heather and other herbs: this drink they had all day, filling them with passion for life...beer at this time was a stimulant and aphrodisiac. They considered the water-drinker much like we look at the dry hipster herb who stirs caffeine-free rooibos and looks at you with dour eyes. It was the Puritans who introduced hops, precisely to make beer bitter and unpleasant, and to turn it from a stimulant into a soporific that kills the sensual instinct in man. But before this, the people of England had surely more intense sex0rz, if that’s how you measure things.

Actually it’s how you should measure things because it’s a sign of something else. A life of great and real joy or passion is a life receptive to certain other instincts and desires, that also come from nature, but that the modern lords of lies are terrified of. It is these others that they want to suppress, at least for the laity. The sensual irritation that the many are kept under is different from the kind of unencumbered and carefree, passionate and demonic lust you found in premodern times, and that you still find in pockets of the Third World. This modern parody of lust drains all energy, that other true lust sets the heart on fire with many other wild enthusiasms: Paglia is wrong, they will never allow her brand of “feminism” to flourish; it would defeat the purpose! Entire purpose of modern education is to suppress that enthusiasm, to make you second-guess yourself when you hear the voice of old friends...goading you on.....And yes, they achieve this by promoting the tedious, exhausted sensual irritation you find among the obese, the “polyamorous,” the weirdo old tribesmen who get off on exposing themselves to women. This pervasive irritation blinds the many also to receptivity to these other desires I’m talking about.

“Telepathy” is public and mythical version of something real. This is same way that many religions teach metempsychosis because truth of reincarnation is too impersonal and too hard to grasp. It’s not out of the question that we are constantly receiving motions inside the unity of things from many inanimate objects, some possibly on the other side of the known universe, but occasionally from people we know, trees, and many other objects. We may have close bond on this level with individuals related to us, even in the future, or an intimation of those that the genius of the species intends as our mate, because it wants the production of this or that child at this or that moment. The most significant of these “telepathic” connections is indeed when two such people, supremely suitable for each other on a biological path, recognize in each other this inner intention or striving of nature for the production of something—of course they think it’s about something very different. In the normal case this is almost always man and woman, for production of a certain child, that nature wants to bring into emergence. But on rare cases there can be other reasons for similar connection in will, such as, two friends who are intended to achieve some task together. “We reach out with open arms in anticipation of satisfying our desire or delusion, meanwhile nature achieves her secret intention”: it is so in the birth of certain children, but also of other things. The suspicion of friendship that the “ghey rights movement” promotes has worked to destroy this.

Women are likely to be able to receive such messages more than others, because in them the intellect is more firmly planted in the body and the inborn will. Many times this means they are, more than others, slaves of utility, but it also means they live more in the moment, less encumbered by concepts and abstractions, have more access to direct perception of things. They can see through many lies and can know people’s intentions before they know what they want themselves. Saddam Hussein was like this: he was a transsexual in his soul. Not all women, but there are cases where a certain turn in spirit frees their intellect from the confusions of their drives and the chaos of their hormones, and yet they don’t lose that rootedness in nature that is usually harder for men to achieve. This is why the Greeks and many other ancient peoples knew that women are more likely to be Oracles and to know the future and also the intentions of others (they “know” the future from innate sensation of the intentions and the blood of others). Cassandra was such a prophetess, and even the great seer Tiresias was said to have turned into a woman for a while. Many shamans practice transvestism among various peoples—fools interpret this as “lgtb rights,” not seeing the cultic understanding of femininity. The Pythia was a woman, and the ancient Germans always consulted women before great decisions, because they could provide a different and more direct view of things. The modern lords of lies have alienated women from this by promoting the hyper-conscious, talky, neurotic-obsessive persona among urban slave women. That is a parody of the worst kind of men.

Oracles in nature are already rare enough, and how many have been lost to us because they were misled by the snakes who seduced her into thinking she should ape the snappy, chatty self- consciousness of the midget gays and “comedian”? They know how powerless we are without knowledge of the future; they keep this for themselves.

Una de las mentiras de nuestro tiempo es una supuesta liberación de los sentidos y de los deseos frente a los pesados controles morales y sociales. Pero en realidad incluso en la denostada Edad Media, el hombre vivía con más pasión vital, incluso con más lujuria, que el hombre moderno. Y también trabajaba mucho menos, lo justo para recoger la cosecha para comer y pagar los impuestos, mucho más bajos que los de ahora

En realidad es la forma en la que deberías medirlo todo, porque es la señal de algo más: una vida de gran y real alegría o pasion es una vida receptiva a otros y concretos instintos y deseos, que también vienen de la Naturaleza y hacia los que los señores de las mentiras sienten terror, y que están deseosos de suprimir, al menos para los legos
En ese sentido, la lujuria moderna es una parodia que drena las energías, frente a la lujuria premoderna, sin trabas y sin preocupaciones, apasionada y deimónica, que llena el corazón con fuego y otros salvajes entusiasmos
Tanto el feminismo (Paglia se equivoca) como la educación moderna tienen como objetivo suprimir ese entusiasmo, hacerte dudar de ti mismo, introyectarte voces que te influyan

(Cambio de tema por BAP)
La telepatía es la versión pública y mitológica de algo real, del mismo modo que la metempsicosis. Constantemente recibimos movimientos de muchos objetos inanimados -algunos puede que del otro lado del Universo-, y también de personas que conocemos, árboles, y otras muchas cosas. Las conexiones telepáticas más significativas se producen entre dos personas, ya sean hombre y mujer para producir un espécimen superior, ya sea entre dos amigos para conseguir un logro elevado

Las mujeres tienden a ser más receptivas a tales mensajes, porque en ellas el intelecto se basa más en el cuerpo y en la voluntad innata. A veces eso las hace esclavas de la utilidad, pero también viven más en el momento, porque están menos limitadas por los conceptos y las abstracciones, y tienen más acceso a una percepción directa de las cosas. Pueden ver a través de las mentiras y conocer las intenciones de la gente con anticipación. Por eso los Oráculos griegos eran mujeres, y el travestismo es algo propio del chamanismo
Los modernos señores de las mentiras han alienado a las mujeres de esa condición, promoviendo los personajes hipes-conscientes, chismosos, neuróticos y obsesivos que son las mujeres urbanas esclavas. Esto es una parodia del peor tipo de hombre

Los oráculos son ya raros en la Naturaleza, y hemos perdido muchos por las mentiras de las serpientes, que han engañado a las mujeres haciéndolas pensar que deberían imitar e nerviosismo y la cháchara de los gayses y de los comediantes
Ellos saben lo poderoso que es el conocimiento del futuro, y se lo reservan para sí mismos

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
Many times in a new country I got so restless in small apartment and
filled with such a desire to act out that, if bars and everything else is closed, I go to the nearest hostel and make a nuisance of myself. I was kicked out of a number of such places, and also out of frathouses in the past, when I told them my theories about mind control, about the numbers in phone books arranged in suggestive ways, about the habits of African hunting dogs and the strength of hyena’s bite and neck. The people liked my stories, but the staff watched me from the side with great jealousy and wanted to “call security.” In mall I’ve been frequently asked by sallow guard if “Sir, do we have to call security,” because, while walking, I felt myself grabbed with a fast spirit, and ejaculated all kinds of words in Tourette way. I went to troll lgtb bars with Hitler mustache, and outraged the patrons there with stories of how the National Socialists started out as a lgtb-rights movement in a basement in Munich, and how this is admirable.

Hunger for space, claustrophobia—the most noble phobia—isn’t “just spiritual.” Nothing serious is ever just “of the spirit.” Of the spirit means fake and lgtb—all real orientations exist only in the blood and show themselves, not just in the higher reaches and tastes of one’s spirit, but in daily life and daily needs. I want always to be in center of room in front of big window when I must work, which I hate doing. All real thoughts come only when you walk outside, standing up, in fresh air: I knew this long before I was made aware of it through Nietzsche, who says you should distrust any thoughts you’ve had indoors. Add to that, any thoughts that come into your head in the fetid miasma of most cities. Add to that, when the whole day you’re harassed and needled by the viciousness of others, that comes from a vulgar desire for power displayed by secretaries, service workers. Service workers have often tried to oppress me. Larry David understands this problem; but he is still trying to be too “nice,” he presents his struggle against the oppression of the service industry as self-deprecating, self- criticism. They are mostly vicious demons. Just today waitress came to try to take away coffee cup, even though it had small layer on bottom, my favorite cold layer of coffee....I told her, no I drink this, I signaled with my hand, and still she bend over, while looking me in the eye, trying to take, and I could see in the look in her eye a mixture of defiance, lust, masochistic lust, a desire to usurp, a desire to eat me alive. I had to repeat three times. I’ve had to push customer service bitchmale against the wall, he wouldn’t stop amowing me around and commenting on the wine.

I don’t pretend to be a rebirth of Theseus or Ajax, but if any such man were born today, he’d be fast in a mental asylum or dead. Only the small in spirit can thrive. In this way they chip away at your spirit in a thousand ways. Traffic lights train you to obedience like animal in cage, especially at night when there are no other cars around. Having to be in passenger seat while moron is driving, I couldn’t even stand this friend and asked him if he wouldn’t mind if I jacked off while we drove between two cities. “Yeah man, sure, go ahead no big deal...” he agree, so I know there was nothing left in him. It’s for this reason also that I go in the dirtiest of red light districts or enter porn cinemas: I like to see trap injecting industrial-grade silicon in chest, I like to hear whores trade stories how the word “gays” comes from “a sensual man,” and that homos are just hypersexualized whore-males. I believe this is true.

BAP ha cometido trolleadas varias en muchos sitios, a causa de una inquietud y de sentirse dominado por un deseo de acción

El ansia por dominar el espacio, la claustrofobia -que es la más noble de las fobias- no es "sólo espiritual". De hecho, nada serio es únicamente del espíritu, porque sería algo falso y lgtb, y porque todas las inclinaciones sólo existen en la sangre y se muestran no sólo en las aspiraciones más elevadas y en los gustos del espíritu, sino en la vida diaria y en las necesidades diarias

El resto del párrafo ofrece varios destellos de la filosofía de BAP: repruebo al trabajo; desconfiar -como Nietzsche- de todas las ideas que se tengan estando bajo techo, y más aún, las que vengan de la miasma fétida que son la mayoría de ciudades; la crueldad y bajeza de los trabajadores del sector servicios...

Sólo los pequeños de espíritu pueden prosperar hoy: un Teseo o un Ajax reencarnado acabaría encerrado en un manicomio, o muerto
De miles de maneras, tu espíritu es rebajado. Por ejemplo, las luces de tráfico te entrenan para obedecer como un animal en una jaula

Por eso BAP va a los peores barrios gente de izquierdas, o entra a cines prono (interpretación de Gurney: del mismo modo que el tantrismo, convierte el veneno en remedio)

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
There was night club on top of strange cinema that during the day doubled as place of porn. I decided to go inside once with friend, and old man farther on same row contrived so that he got out right in front of us and brushed right by me, grabbing my crotch. I shoved his face into the wall, and had to push my way past security-guard with terrible breath and goblin-like pockmarked face. There was loose vampire bat in lobby that had flown in, but this normal. Outside on the street as I ran looking for taxi there was black woman taking shit in middle of road. At intersection in gray beaten up Volvo there was a driver with no head and on seeing this I entered a state of vertigo and fugue.

Some talk about this “madness behind things.” The real world is very different from the one that appears to us in waking life, but it’s not so different as to be entirely alien or abstract or “philosophical” in the way you might think. It’s not abstract, or made of perfect and eternal forms, it’s not somewhere else: it’s immanent, here, and within things, and it’s twisted. It doesn’t have any moral significance that can be understood by us. When Heraclitus speaks of all things being one, and all things being fire, he means this: when this actually shows itself to you, there is a demoniac and violent madness underlying things. The real world is similar to the apparent, but uncanny, devilish, disordered for us. Its hidden order, the fatal X behind things, reaches for things and aims beyond our scope as humans: it’s why Lovecraft knew it was true, our world is fashioned by a demiurge who is a blind, retarded schizophrenic. Its origin and happenings and its fate is in the play and war of the most gruesome factions, forgotten gods...to them we’re like stowaway rats on a ship. This shows itself most vividly in some dreams, which, if they had continuity, we couldn’t distinguish from waking life. Some but not all of the insane are able to see parts of this world, but they’re all unheard prophets, and ever more so in our time...psychiatry, a fraud, has weakened all faith in them, and of them in themselves. Everywhere the signal is jammed.

Algunos hablan de esta "locura detrás de las cosas" (BAP toma de inicio una escena muy sórdida, tal vez real, tal vez soñada, en un barrio chungo): hay una violenta locura subyacente a todo, que no tiene una significación morar que podamos entender. El mundo real es similar al aparente, pero misterioso, diabólico, desordenado e incomprensible para nosotros. Tiene un orden oculto

Se muestra a sí mismo mucho más vívidamente en algunos sueños, y algunos, pero no todos, de los que están locos son capaces de ver partes de él. Pero son profetas a los que no se escucha, y más aún en nuestro tiempo, porque la psiquiatría, un fraude, ha debilitado toda fe en ellos, y de ellos hacia ellos mismos

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
I’ve always been attracted to the dirtiest and filthiest of the Gnostic sects: the Carpocratians, and later their analogues the Khlysty in Russia, Rasputin’s evil coven. They formed groups of women around a great teacher and sorcerer who could drive them into orgiastic madness: the rebirth of the Maenads! Man who plays the wrong way with this ends up being eaten alive like Euripides’ Pentheus (otherwise an inadequate piece). The Jews had a parallel version, the Frankists. All of these believed that inside us is a spark of divinity that is trapped in matter. Since matter and this world are the work of an evil Demiurge, the laws governing matter and human life as they appear especially in the Bible are the laws of Satan. Therefore to free yourself you must overturn every single one of these laws, you must engage in every act of evil, every crime, every atrocity: only in this way does the gate open out of the kingdom of shadows... only this way you find Paradise and get past the angels guarding its paths. I don’t recommend this way! Some say much of the left is motivated by such a faith, its secularized variety. There are, in the case at least of Frankism some weird historical peculiarities: many of the prominent leftist Jews, the founders of the most aggressive leftism at least, are said by some orthodox Jews to be of Frankist origin. This was so in the case of Brandeis; hardly the worst, but supposedly there are many others. I myself don’t believe this, though it should be studied. I feel a kinship to such sects, but this not direct: I must explain. In general you can understand Gnosticism, in all its forms, in this way: the Hebrew faith is based in claim “saw that it was good” ...the claim that the world is crafted by a benevolent God and that matter and the world is good. There are only a few other faiths like this: Islam is another, and Schopenhauer claims Greek and Roman paganism are same, although this is not the full truth. Greek optimism is of an entirely different sort than Biblical optimism anyway. But Hinduism and Buddhism see the world as something you must escape, they believe in nirvana or moksa that frees you from the cycle of rebirths. This is more normal, and a lot more widespread in history. And this is in a sense true since suffering so obviously outweighs its opposite: in any individual life this is true, where moments of happiness are rare and pass quickly. But also, if you imagine the pleasure of an animal eating versus the pain and agony of the animal being eaten, you can’t be fooled ...you see that suffering exceeds pleasure or happiness in this world, by many magnitudes. Many bears, some African hunting dogs and others, they bite out of animal before it is even dead. Best, like I said, to be killed by jaguar that dispatches you with quick bite to the skull! Its jaws are strong, grown to bite through turtle. I believe it’s the most compassionate cat, but most murder in nature isn’t like this. Houellebecq talks about how as a boy he couldn’t stand the self-satisfied, dronelike and calm “reasonable” voice of narrators on nature shows, that try to obscure the worst agonies of animals, murder in blood. According to any rational calculation, life is not worth living, because pain far outweighs pleasure. Heavily medicated nihilists are likely to deny this—the blessed and happy know it’s true...but also know that reason and rationality are false.

Gnosticism is driven by the problem of suffering, or compassion for those who suffer, and tries to absolve God of responsibility for this state of things. Sometimes it says the God of the Bible was put to sleep, or imprisoned himself, or that he is bound with chains of adamantine and kept in a cage, and that a usurper took his place. Other times it says that the God described in Genesis isn’t the real God, but a demiurge, and the real God sent his emissary Jesus to overturn the rule of this demiurge. There are many variations, and some interject not one demiurge, but ninety-nine, all to remove responsibility from the Godhead for the creation of this world of evil. They should have just become Buddhist or Hindu and stopped trying to save the mythology of Canaan! Maybe in its beginnings the Christian faith was the same as the Buddhist, and this is now lost in the confusions of hateful sects that distort history. It’s easy to think that this is the religion of a hopeless age, that it’s a byproduct of the decay of the Roman Empire and the symptom of despair or suffering. It’s much worse than that! The problem for man as for other animal isn’t stress or suffering, but the feeling that one can’t escape: the despair and panic of exhaustion and entrapment. Beyond the borders of the known inhabited world, the oikoumene, there lay uncrossable oceans, including the great earth ocean of the steppe, and the Sahara in the other direction. China and India were known, and trade existed, but this was only a vague knowledge that could have, in theory, stimulated the sense of conquest and adventure. There were, in other words, plenty of possible sources for the feeling that beyond the known world still remained the unexplored. The same unknown that called the enterprise and spirit of the Portuguese, Spanish and other Europeans who set out on a colonial mission of world-conquest and discovery, all of this existed in late Roman times.

But the will or spirit was not there, there was only exhaustion on all sides, the same exhaustion that explains the pointless history of China, India, and all long- settled farming places. Civil wars and palace coups will always continue, but the spirit of man is broken by habituation to an overlong domestication, and nothing genuinely great in body or spirit takes places again after a while. This “habituation” includes of course those “habits of the blood,” which leads to the breeding and overproduction of the superfluous. Once a great power imposes domestication on its neighbors and then itself, comforts grow, and so many are born who experience life already at birth in an exhausted state, and who call upon themselves the governments and religions of the exhausted and stressed. Surely the external obstacles we face now are far greater: outer space for us is not traversable even in theory, and we know of nothing on the other side of empty space...everything outside the already known seems barren. And yet, I repeat, this kind of physical limitation isn’t the real cause of a spiritual exhaustion that yearns for escape of some sort. It is the very character of domestic life to present the world as an enclosed owned space, and, although mankind adapts itself on the whole to this condition, both biologically and culturally, yet there remains a glimmer of the opposite tendency inside even the lowliest. He can’t help but experience this new state of things in late civilizations except with dread, the dread suspicion...an uncanny suspicion..... that the world is artificial. He begins to sense that this hothouse he lives in is the malevolent creation of a demiurge that likes to observe our sufferings, that He and his minions feed on them. In the remote future, should the evil of human innovation continue unchecked, we really will live in the world the Gnostics antiestéticared, and that spark of vital life and energy that is the gift of nature to all youthful peoples born from its womb, that spark will remain entrapped in “matter wrongly configured,” matter entirely foreign to its inborn desires and workings, but fashioned instead for the benefit of something else.

In many ways the world we inhabit now already anticipates this living hell of the Gnostics, and the response of those in whom the pain of civilization and modernity is most advanced, the transsexuals, unwittingly help to further uncouple reality from nature, and to make our progressive domestication more totalitarian and aggressive. And yet, for yourselves, who wish to fight the encroaching tyranny, remember that in conditions of crisis the “Carpocratian” option, the attraction precisely to the criminal and deviant, can be very great ...but...one here is at the edge of the abyss. And the way you interpret the call of this instinct...

Existen 2 visiones religiosas en relación a Dios y la materia y el mundo: la optimista, que presupone un Dios bueno que ha creado un mundo bueno, y la pesimista, que ve dolor y sufrimiento y considera a Dios como malvado, inconsciente, dormido, o bien el mundo ha sido creado por un Demiurgo maligno
En la primera, estaría el Dios judío, el Islam o el paganismo grecolatino; en la segunda, el hunduismo, el budismo y la miríada de sectas gnósticas

Éstas últimas son la religión propia de una época de decaimiento, un subproducto de la caída del Imperio Romano, y en general un síntoma de desesperación y sufrimiento. Pero -reitera BAP- el problema no es el sufrimiento, sino la sensación de estar atrapado, de no poder escapar

En muchos sentidos, el mundo moderno es ese infierno del que hablaban los gnósticos...y para vosotros, los que deseáis luchar contra la tiranía de las cucarachas, recordad en estas condiciones de crisis la opción de los gnósticos carpocracianos: la atracción hacia lo criminal y lo desviado puede ser muy intensa: ("Therefore to free yourself you must overturn every single one of these laws, you must engage in every act of evil, every crime, every atrocity: only in this way does the gate open out of the kingdom of shadows..." - Es decir, que para liberarte debes anular todas las leyes, cometer todas las maldades, crímenes y atrocidades: sólo de esta forma la puerta se abrirá hacia fuera del reino de las sombras)...pero uno mismo se encuentra así en el borde del abismo

Y la manera en la que interpretes la llamada de este instinto...

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
I am interested in the falsification of history and possibly of geography
I think mankind is exceedingly stupid and wicked, you can’t trust a word you receive. I have no doubt your religions are true, but can you be sure some vicious faction didn’t insert itself into the hierarchy of priests some time ago, or of religious authorities, or of book printers, and insert all kinds of things that weren’t there to begin with? For example, all Old Slavonic copies of the Bible in Russia used to have heavy Gnostic interpolations. This explains the multitude of such sects that sprung up there, including those who castrated themselves, and others like the Duhobors who make a mockery of the higher and noble nudity by practicing the nudity of the deformed. In the West there were similar things: how do you think the Cathars found such currency in north Italy, in the Rhineland? It wasn’t just a new teaching, but very old practices and old formulas that found a ready home among a population long prepared to receive them. Some were pre- Christian, while others had spread along with the early Church, and preserved elements of early Christianity mixed in with Manicheanism and Magianism and other even stranger things. Why do you assume then that the main religions that survived are not in fact forgeries? Islam could very well be such a forgery: the Koran is a mishmash of nonsense, and possibly was originally a Syriac Christian devotional book that was re-edited much later. Mohammed was their name for Christ, and the faith originally was a version of Nestorianism that was spread by the Persian king, not by Arabs. The entire history of Heraclius’ crusade against Persia, as of Persia’s downfall in “battles” against Arabs may be entirely fabricated by both sides, though of course now this lie has long been forgotten. What historical or archaeological evidence is there at all for the existence of a Mohammed?

But do you have any idea how speculative the conclusions drawn from archaeology are in general? Just read, for example, the kind of “evidence” they used to establish horse-riding on the great steppe before 1000 BC—a few, maybe not even five or six, bones that seemed to look like bits. Life is short; rebirth as a man is uncertain, and may happen a billion years from now: to these pitiful liars to trust your only life? Look at Thucydides, who is a great man and a genius of the ages: he seeks to outdo Herodotus, and this pattern is amowed throughout all antiquity. Each great historian was setting out to outdo his predecessor as a rival. Do you think they made some things up? How much do you think then that the scholar, the scribe, the vain “monk”—the “nerd” as a type —is likely to lie? They will lie far more than you think...the nerd more than a Thucydides is possessed by infinitely greater mendacity and also vanity, jealousy, spite and pettiness. Don’t you think such people, who, for the longest time in the form of the monk were the only keepers and copiers of texts from antiquity, don’t you think they would be willing to change the text, to add, and even to make up entire books and authors? Corroborations from “third sources” would be relatively easy to manufacture as well. But anyway, Josephus uses this rivalry among the Greek writers to cast doubt on Greek histories in general, and in this he’s not entirely unreasonable. Of course where he’s wrong is in supposing that the centrally-controlled archives of the other peoples, like the Egyptians, the Babylonians, or his own, are any more reliable. Nietzsche refers to the falsification of the history of Israel that occurred at some time before Josephus—and I think he was referring to the Maccabees. There is no external record anyway of the Jews existing before the kingdom of the Maccabees— Herodotus never mentions them. But there is evidence that the falsification Nietzsche was referring to is even of a later date.

Much of antiquity could have been invented by sects or orders of Christians or even Jews, to make it look like their contrived and artificial, utilitarian religions had some basis in human nature or were anticipated by wise men in the past. When, in fact, the entirety of their energy was directed toward suppressing the natural spirit of man, the innate reverence of man for the magnificence inside animals and inside things.
In the end, nothing can be trusted, that you can’t see and feel yourself.

BAP sabe que toda la historia está falsificada, y que probablemente la geografía también
Se refiere aquí a diversos ejemplos: interpretaciones gnósticas interpoladas en copias eslavas de la Biblia en Rusia; los cátaros como amalgama de usos precristianos y también de los primeros cristianos que luego desaparecieron bajo la férula de la Iglesia; el Islam como una confusión de sinsentidos que probablemente devenga de un libro devocional cristiano de Siria...

La arqueología es básicamente especulación sobre unos pocos restos; la historiografía es una mezcla de sobrepasar a los predecesores, considerándolos rivales (por ejemplo, Tucídides contra Heródoto) y de inventar historias falsas por parte de nerds que copiaban libros en monasterios, o que eran escribas del Rey de turno. No olvidéis que los nerds son mendaces, vanidosos, celosos, despechados y mezquinos (nota de Gurney: aunque lo disfracen bien con las máscaras de la humildad, la timidez, etc)
Uno de los múltiples ejemplos, y al que se refirió Nietzsche, es la falsificación de la historia de Israel, generada un poco antes de la época de Flavio Josefo

Todo ello persigue hacer creer que su religión artificial y utilitaria tiene alguna base en la naturaleza humana, o que fue anticipada por sabios del pasado, y así suprimir el espíritu natural del hombre, y su innata reverencia por la magnificencia que radica en los animales y en las cosas

Al final, no puedes confiar en nada que no puedas ver ni sentir por ti mismo

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
BAP sobre Trump y Bolsonaro, a los que ve como conservadores, no revolucionarios:

No los considera unos cucks, ni disidencia controlada, ni cobardes: simplemente, carecen de la visión histórica para saber lo que se debería hacer, y son conservadores a nivel de temperamento, lo contrario a un revolucionario. Su único recurso ha sido movilizar al pueblo a través de los canales oficiales, lo cual es un error, porque sus enemigos están deseando una guerra civil, mientras que ellos no

Y es por eso por lo que pierden

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
We don’t know if all of antiquity, or maybe if large portions of it, was entirely made up
by medieval monks or by Italian humanists in the Renaissance...or if some eccentric scholar at Constantinople or a monk in Iberia added entire books and passages to Plato or to others. When Nietzsche says that Plato “studied with the Jews” in Egypt...what does he really miccionan? Could it be, as some have said, that the Jews are actually themselves a recent invention, a sect of the Arabs in Cordoba, and that this group made up parts of Plato or of Aristotle...or so heavily corrupted their works...perhaps working with scattered groups of monks in Europe and with the Vatican later? What is the Vatican— and if it didn’t exist before, say, the year 1200, how could you be sure...? Machiavelli mentions that St. Gregory wanted to entirely destroy and blot out all pre-Christian culture, and that these bearded men in black robes smashed temples in their hysterical rages, crushed statues, burned books. How do you really know how successful they were, or when this actually took place? How do you know that the legacy of the ancient world that Machiavelli claims they preserved only out of necessity—because they shared Latin as the same language—wasn’t almost entirely corrupted by their “transcriptions”?
Every new form of life among mankind seeks to blot out the memory of its predecessors, to rewrite the history, and maybe does so literally, corrupting the texts themselves. Is there any evidence the desultory and unfortunate “doctors of the early Church” ever even existed? Augustine is almost surely a complete fiction, and there never was any such man—his pidgin “Greek” is nonsense in that area to begin with, and is rather the makeshift Greek of the medieval monk, maybe living somewhere in Burgundy. You don’t need to go that far though. I’ve heard other less strange, but still wild theories: that the New Testament was written by a Jewish woman, as a parody of Greek tragedy. It was an effort to overturn Roman life and power, “Roman privilege,” by means of the Passion story—the dead god as an inversion of Greek mystery cult surrounding Dionysos. Does this sound familiar in our own time, when monstrous historical hoaxes...including the so-called and entirely fake “Cold War” during which the United States was funding and arming the Soviet Union the whole time? If Nietzsche believed such things, he would have never put them under his own name or said them openly —but, could it be, when he says that Plato is unGreek, that he really means precisely this? Was Plato, or at least many of the works of Plato, the invention of a Byzantine polymath, or of a Benedictine?

Such speculations are the opposite of comforting, especially in a world where the consolations and certainty of religion are rare. History has somewhat taken the place that religion had, I miccionan to provide stability to a world that is otherwise lost in complete confusion and chaos and uncertainty. I want this chaos, because what I want to bring thrives in it. The continuity of history, if not its progress, is that last thread that secular, scientific man, unmoored in the universe on this floating rock, the play of titanic and foreign forces...it’s the last connection that he had to any sanity. I want a world of psychosis, I want the end of his sanity. What if there is no firm ground to what we receive from history, and the continuity we think we have is actually a jumbled and confused mess—that events from antiquity have been confused with events from the Middle Ages, for example? I found the suggestion of Fomenko, that the Crusades and the Trojan War were really the same event, to be so disorienting that I had to act out in a very vehement and stern way that day later. At the lounge, when the bouncer asked me if “I was on drugs” ...and I pushed his forehead away from me in a gesture of majesty and power. I was soundly beaten up by his goons in the alley. The speculations of Anatoly Fomenko, as well as the so-called “phantom-time hypothesis,” which claims that three centuries have been wrongly added to our chronology...this is small stuff. It’s very small—From these doubts I was led to many others far more horrific.
I’ve lived a wandering life, and at times I was confused by a strange similarity between certain street corners, the smell of this and that building that I supposed were different, the uncanny likeness of two streets that, years later, I can’t tell anymore which was which, or if instead I dreamt it. I believe it needs to be investigated, for example, if Mexico City is not in fact the same as Bangkok, and the so-called Baja peninsula not the same as the Malay. The similarity of dishes like mole and Thai curries only lends further support to this hypothesis, as does the kwak’ing language of the Oaxacans and Chiapans...it’s the same as Laotian. I’ve heard rumors that as you go inland from Port-au-Prince you start to see the lights of Manila, and that the Caribbean islands are no different from the Philippines. Both enjoy the grilled pork, the rice with cheese, delights like spaghettis with ketchup and hot dogs or spam, and, I hear, certain other things also. The slums of Bangkok are the same as those of Mexico City, and Cambodia is the same as Guatemala (Honduras is entirely fake). Thus it is said in some corners, when Columbus came upon Cuba, it really was Cipangu, or Japan, and he really did discover Asia. The entire New World (and many other areas of the world also) is thus a fraud of the first order. Shanghai can be accessed in two hours from Manhattan by secret bullet train. And if you ask how it is that so many travel by plane, well, it’s not so hard for there to be an understanding among the relatively few active pilots to keep this a secret and use circuitous routes to make flight-time seem a lot longer. If you don’t want to go this far, remember how they can, nevertheless, keep entire continents or islands a secret—you’re not allowed, as far as I know, to approach the North or South Poles, and it’s not out of the question that a tropical refugium exists in both. There is an esteemed scholar from Bangalore who points out that the year in the Vedas has six months of daylight and six months of darkness.

Desconocemos si toda la Antigüedad o grandes partes de ella ha sido falsificada (pueden haber sido monjes medievales, los humanistas italianos del Renacimiento, eruditos de Constantinopla, monjes de Iberia, los árabes de Córdoba, el Vaticano...)

Toda nueva forma de vida dentro de la Humanidad busca borrar la memoria de sus predecesores, reescribir la Historia. Y puede que lo haga tan literalmente, que incluso cambia los mismos textos originales (BAP menciona como posibles falsificaciones a los padres de la Iglesia, en concreto a San Agustín, el Nuevo Testamento y la Guerra Fría)

Tales especulaciones son lo contrario de la comodidad, especialmente en un mundo en el que los consuelos y la certeza de la religión son raros. La Historia ha ocupado de algún modo el lugar que tuvo la religión: proporcionar estabilidad a un mundo que de otra manera está perdido en una completa confusión y caos e incertidumbre. BAP desea este caos, porque lo que quiere traer florece en ese caos
La continuidad de la Historia, incluso algunos dicen que progreso (Nota de Gurney: esto viene de Kant), es la última conexión del hombre "científico" y secular con algún tipo de cordura
Pero tal vez Fomenko tenga razón (Nota de Gurney: hay un hilo en Conspiraciones: "Crónicas fomenkianas" o algo así se llama)

BAP duda incluso de la geografía: su vida nómada y ciertas intuiciones le llevan a pensar que el mapamundi es otra falsificación

Recordad que no os dejan acercaros a la Antártida...

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
But you think I’m promoting idea of “noble savage”? Do you understand your visions of what is “noble savage” are just a miniature over-spent China, a spiritual China on a smaller scale? I know there no such thing as noble savage
: Mark Twain attacked the Red Man as a faithless liar and rogue. Well, fine. That doesn’t bother me: my idea of noble and vital power is different. But...choose whatever view of nobility you will, it doesn’t matter, you won’t find it among primitives as a rule. You idolize peasants. You look up to island savages living “at one with Nature,” I ask you to see what happened to Margaret Mead, and how the Polynesians punked her—most of the things she wrote about their views on life, about their sensual freedom, was nonsense they made up to make her look foolish.

In same way the fools like Gimbutas and others who believe that mankind at some remote point lived under a benevolent matriarchy, again, “at one with Nature,” in balance with the needs of the soil and such: sheer nonsense. Everywhere historians, archaeologists find what we thought was matriarchy was really no such thing. You see this in the Odyssey where it is clear that the right of succession belongs to he who is husband of Penelope, and Odysseus’ son Telemachus isn’t assured of his inheritance of the kingdom. Local priestess of the rites of fertility, of the flowering and blooming of the seasons of the earth, who made crops assured to spring from the soil: priestess of the local earth goddess or spirits— whoever married this woman was given a certain prestige or legitimacy as king. This much is true, but it was men who decided who she married, and they decided the sovereignty of the kingdom as well. Everywhere you look to find any kind of formal matriarchy you see that in reality it was nothing of the sort, but something very much like this. When you find polyandry as among some inhabitants of the Himalayas, it is men sharing a woman for lack of resources or because of some other circumstance. By what mechanism could, after all, women rule since they are so much weaker physically, and seem unable to politically organize without men? But...but...there is way for them to rule. And so the debunkers of matriarchy are correct but don’t see far enough into social relations among primitives, and even the civilized, to realize that matriarchy of a sort is a reality. I already spoke before of one kind. But you find among the Chinese, the Sicilians, that household is run by grandmother. When many of you moderns pine for “communal living,” and talk about inter- generational households...you seem to forget that this would miccionan subjection to a strong-willed Dragon or Gorgon lady. The modern girl, when she pines for the community of the premodern extended family imagines that she gets from it the emotional and social support of her female cousins, and a crew of servants in the grandmothers, not the reality...which is utter subjection to the motherin-law. The modern southeast Asian whose ancestors have lived in Oriental “cities” for generations is completely beholden to his wife...read any anthropological study written before 1970 to see the truth about Asian social life. In Africa, the men are utterly defeated and beholden to matriarchy in complicated ways: the women run all food production without the help of the men, who rely on them for the daily ration of bland sop mushed up from grains. At times to break this monotony they seek bushmeat, but they mostly live as farmers dependent on big- armed woman tending messy patch of roots. The entire social life in this area is managed through secret societies. The apparent political power is brittle and meaningless: interlocking secret societies, based on the manipulation of black and white magic, are the true source of all important decisions reached in the village and even in the cities. Women play a prominent role in such societies, or outright rule them: there is among them a long tradition of respect for woman as oracle, which is only natural. The Yoruba water priestess chimping out in ecstasies over the boa, receiving visions, this is not so different from the Pythia. But where the Pythia had submitted to the solar and boyish manliness of Apollo, such a conquest of the power from under the earth never took place in Africa, nor in many other places. And so here as elsewhere there is a kind of matriarchy, but it works covertly, so that both the “left” and the “right” are fooled on this point. In the end then the “left” is more correct: the worship of the titanic powers of the earth, of the Great Mother, is connected to a kind of matriarchy, but where they’re wrong is in imagining that this leads to any kind of freedom, that it represents a kind of liberation from the strictures of modern civilization, the pain of specialization, the submission to moral authority, the modern “alienation,” and every other thing they like to blame.
In fact everything that you hate about modern life and that makes it into an Iron Prison—and I agree it is a prison— represents a return of the endless sallow night of matriarchy. It is a return in every way, you must understand this literally! Nietzsche says that in the modern Europe you see the reassertion of pre-Aryan modes of life, the return of socialism, of the longhouse, of feminism, and that this is happening also to us internally, where the higher instincts of the spirit are being overtaken physiologically by the retrograde and prehistoric.

The life of the village and of the primitive is one of utter subjection, total domestication and total brokenness. The “matriarchy” that does exist, and that exerts enormous influence and power in the social and moral realm, is only the manifestation of this brokenness of the males. Communal solidarity absorbs and snuffs out any personal distinction or intelligence and this task is relatively easy where it concerns the majority of the parts of the village: the real problem becomes what to do with the young males. In every way they represent a threat to the established customs and the physiological torpor that benefits the old and the women. The social problem in primitive tribes as well as most civilized and unfree societies becomes this, what to do with the young males, their aggression, their sensual instincts: in every way they must be broken and subsumed for the benefit of the tribe. This is more or less easy for the majority, who lack life force in any significant quantity, harder for the remainder, and where impossible—the fate of the outcast, or, more likely, death. You fool yourself if you imagine that “young males are needed for protection from external threat.” In fact most societies of the settled, primitive and as well as civilized, are more than willing to accept the risk of submission to an alien tribe. In a given area, if many such tribes amow this same path of self- domestication the risk is hardly even that great in one’s own lifetime and a few benighted, spineless “warrior” drones are sufficient to contend against similar neighbors. But even in cases where there is great external threat from vigorous tribes, such societies, ruled by women, the old, and the fulastres, are willing to rather accept subjection to the alien than to allow freedom and flourishing for their young men. They are right in this calculation too: subjection to an alien force rarely means extermination at its hands, whereas allowing their own youths freedom and power would end their way of life for good. But submission to the alien just often means some sporadic taxation that used to be relatively hard to enforce: peasants are very good at hiding stores of goods, and even fields. The routine humiliations of subjection, the loss of honor, the rare but occasional rapes, the loss of sovereignty means little to such people. They are allowed to continue their communal life unchanged under the subjection of another, and even thrive under such subjection. They prefer it, anyway. This is the condition of the so-called “old civilizations” of mankind, and especially China and India. The Chinese Han faced the most dreadful external threats from the steppe, and were frequently conquered by a few scattered men on horseback that they outnumbered many times over. They didn’t care: their stolid, unchanging life as a community continued, whether it was Jurchen or Mongol or Black Yi that preyed on them. The Indians, once they reached their period of priestly rule and senescence, also degenerated to this condition: they were conquered every summer by adventurers and warlords from the Hindu Kush and beyond. Afghanistan ruled India. But subjection suited them. Slowly, with the patience that yeast enjoys because time is on its side, the Chinese would wait: “the day will come when this conqueror too will become exhausted, his blood spent; then he will join us, the people.” And they were right. This is the famous assimilation of Chinese civilization, the assimilation of the exhausted and spent.

And there’s no real way to understand the Chinese other than the reduction of the human animal to mere life: they are not what you understand normally when you say “civilization,” but rather a perpetual subject population, a uniform and undifferentiated blob of serfdom that seeks subjection and undermines through it. This is the rule of matriarchy. The Indians and many others are the same. The Chinese on many occasions preferred this path to the alternative, of letting their own men assert themselves and gain the sovereignty. On the brief occasion in the 15th century when they began to have a navy, with its glimmers of freedom and empowerment for youths, they noticed the ferment and disorder that this brought to their society and immediately quashed the whole project. Such societies can’t change their condition even if they want to: the interests of mere life are too entrenched. The way of settled life is just this then: to break the youths from early age, to take the boys and caponize them physically, mentally and spiritually. This happens in the smallest tribes as well. When they become civilizations, they look much like Han China, or the sinkhole cities of the Aztecs, Babylonians, and others. You see here why people like Evola, Jung, Guenon and all their amowers go the wrong way. There is only this: whether life is stunted and broken by a “tradition,” or whether it is one of the very few, the rare exception, that allows the ascent of life. As a rule, life is stunted and deformed by huemans. This is why huemans are disgusting as an animal, and must be overcome.

This is the “free and primitive life” of the noble savage, this is the “matriarchy” that keeps its faith to nature in “sustainable” form. In fact the society of the grass hut is hardly sustainable: such places are rapacious of natural resources, and often vicious to animals and vicious tyrants to people. A good parody of such a society on a small scale is the movie The Beach. The rule of weakness is not good but something of incredible cruelty, even cannibalism. Cannibalism is the way of all yeast life, to which the human animal degenerates under these conditions of gynocracy. Cannibalism is the eternal way of those erased huemans who submit themselves to the Venus Willendorf and all “earth mammies,” because this faction of nature is a putrid evil dripping blood from its claws and seeking the dissolution of all higher life, spiritually and biologically, to the amorphous muck of the primeval swamp. If you traveled in Europe around maybe 3000 BC or so you would find wise-eyed cowlike black-haired Neolithic matrons overseeing vast villages of longhouses where lived the hueman animal, fifty or a hundred to a room, with sheep and goats, wallowing in its own shit, tilling the soil, eating those of its members deemed to be “chosen by the gods”— anyone, man or woman, distinguished by vital spirit—and she might even smack you on the head with a lingam-dildo and question your privilege as a traveler.

This is the condition of most of mankind until recently, and it is the suffocating miasma to which the modern world is fast returning, inside and out.

But enough of this prison. I suppose you want to know of a way out, or, at least, to hear of a different way of life?

Última entrada de la Parte 2 de Bronze Age Mindset: tremendísima, con ideas absolutamente actuales (ver lo que está pasando hoy 28 de Noviembre en China):

BAP rechaza la idea del "noble salvaje": es sólo una miniatura del estilo de vida de China. Su idea de lo que es noble y vital es diferente. En cualquier caso, cualquiera que sea el concepto que cada uno tenga de nobleza, no aparece como norma general entre los hombres primitivos

Del mismo modo, estúpidos como Gimbutas (Marija Gimbutas, una antropóloga de EEUU) afirman que la humanidad vivió en algún momento del pasado bajo un matriarcado benévolo, "en unidad con la Naturaleza", en equilibrio con las necesidades del suelo y demás sinsentidos. Es una falsedad, y aún en los casos en que había líneas matrilineales, poliandria y demás (p.e. la Odisea, leyendo entre líneas; o en los Himalayas), las decisiones las tomaban los hombres, o responden a una situación de necesidad y escasez

¿Pero de qué manera podrían las mujeres mandar, si son mucho más débiles físicamente, e incapaces de organizarse políticamente sin hombres?
Bueno, sí que hay un camino para que ellas puedan mandar, y de hecho existe tanto en las sociedades primitivas como en la actualidad: es la casa dominada por la abuela: una mujer de fuerte voluntad, una Gorgona (ejemplos en China, Sicilia, Africa y sus sociedades secretas, etc)

Cuando la chica moderna aboga por el matriarcado, imagina que contaría con el apoyo emocional y social de sus parientes femeninos, y que las mujeres mayores serían prácticamente sus criadas...cuando en realidad en el matriarcado la situación sería justo la opuesta: ella es la que estaría sometida a esa ley impuesta por la vieja

La izquierda y la derecha se equivocan en este punto, aunque la izquierda acierta un poco: la adoración a los poderes titánicos de la tierra, de la Gran Madre, está conectada con algún tipo de matriarcado. Pero el error está en pensar que eso conduciría a algún tipo de libertad

El hecho es que todo lo que odias de la vida moderna y que la convierte en una Prisión de Hierro representa el retorno a la plomiza y sinfín noche del matriarcado. Es un retorno en todas sus formas, y debes entender esto literalmente! Nietzsche dice que en la moderna Europa puedes observar la reafirmación de modos de vida pre-arios, el retorno del socialismo, de la casa comunal, del feminismo...y que todo esto también nos ocurre a nosotros mismos por dentro, donde los instintos elevados del espíritu están siendo sobrepasados fisiológicamente por lo retrógrado y prehistórico

La vida del villorrio y de los primitivos es una de total sujeción, total domesticación y total rotura. El matriarcado que existe de verdad y que ejerce una enorme influencia y poder sobre el aspecto social y moral es sólo la manifestación de esta rotura de los varones. La solidaridad comunitaria absorbe y se libera de cualquier distinción personal y de la inteligencia, y esta tarea es relativamente fácil con la mayor parte del pueblo: el problema real viene con qué hacer con los hombres jóvenes. Son una amenaza para las costumbres establecidas y para el letargo fisiológico que beneficia a los viejos y a los hombres. Deben ser sometidos para el beneficio de la tribu

Esto ocurre incluso en aquellos casos en los que la sociedad se enfrenta a una poderosa amenaza externa de otras tribus. Pero esa clase de sociedades dominadas por mujeres y viejos e fulastres, prefieren aceptar la sujeción a un extranjero antes que permitir la libertad y el esplendor de sus jóvenes. Aciertan en sus cálculos, porque el sometimiento a los de fuera en raros casos implica ser exterminados, mientras que la alternativa de la libertad sí acabaría con su estilo de vida. Ejemplos clásicos son China e India. Esa es la famosa asimilación china, la de los exhaustos y agotados: con la paciencia que la levadura disfruta, porque el tiempo está de su lado, y el conquistador también se agota, su sangre se debilita y acaba por ser igual que ellos, unirse a ellos

Y no hay otra forma real de entender China que la reducción del animal humano a la simple existencia: no son lo que entendemos por "civilización", sino una población perpetuamente sometida, uniforme e indiferenciada, una masa de siervos que busca el sometimiento. Ésta es la ley del matriarcado
Y estas sociedades no pueden cambiar su condición aunque quisieran: los intereses de la simple existencia están demasiado arraigados
Por eso Evola, Jung, Guenon y sus seguidores se equivocan en el valor de la Tradición, bajo la cual raramente se permite la vida en ascenso

Una buena parodia de todo esto que dice BAP es la película "La Playa" (la de Leonardo DiCaprio): el dominio de los débiles no sólo no es bueno, sino que es algo de increíble crueldad: canibalismo, sacrificios humanos, etc
Otro ejemplo es la Europa del año 3000 a.C: dominada por matronas de pelo oscuro, pueblos de casas comunales en las que habitaban 50 ó 100 personas en una habitación, con las ovejas y las cabras, revolcándose en su propia hez, cultivando, y comiéndose a aquellos de sus propios miembros que consideraran "elegidos por los dioses" (=cualquiera, hombre o mujer, que se fistinguiera por su espíritu vital)