*Tema mítico* : Microsoft deja la IA gratis y los artistas se cabrean

El DesPromotor

Madmaxista
Desde
11 Mar 2015
Lugar
☢️EN CUARENTENA. ☢️Promotor's Family Palace
Prompt:

A vuestra edad le echaba narices, iba a las 8 am a las fábricas a echar currículum. Cuando me cogían demostraba lo que valía, si había que echar varias horas extra se echaba, si había que trabajar algún fin de semana trabajaba, si alguna hora extra no me era remuneraba me callaba, quería que mi jefe confiara en mí y me valorara

Gracias a echar narices estoy fijo y tengo un puesto medio en una empresa, no es el mejor trabajo del mundo pero estoy orgulloso, gracias al esfuerzo que hice de joven, además de aprender disciplina.

OIG3-1.jpg

OIG3.jpg

OIG3-aI2.jpg

THROW narices IN LIFE

Última edición:

Manoliko

Será en Octubre
Desde
8 Sep 2010
Esta separadísimo ahora. Sobre todo en el tema erótico.

amigos895

Madmaxista
Desde
19 Oct 2019
four refinery oil tanks converted into green architecture museum buildings surrounded by urban geometrical park and landscape, people walking and cycling on the promenade --ar 16:9 --v 6.0

OIG3.jpg

OIG3.dNWqvLYJJ.jpg

In front of the gate, under the large bridge, a group of ducks swims by

OIG1.GnmSgZXbPK26pR57.jpg

OIG1.jpg

ompose a breathtakingly realistic 32k Ultra HD image of a golden royal mansion, captured with the world's best camera to ensure unparalleled detail and clarity. Utilize advanced photography techniques to showcase every intricate architectural detail of the mansion, from its ornate facade to its majestic spires and grandiose entrances. Pay meticulous attention to lighting and composition, leveraging natural light to enhance the mansion's golden hues and highlight its opulent f

OIG3.jpg

amigos895

Madmaxista
Desde
19 Oct 2019
in a protective manner in a lantern; insurance for online businesses

OIG3.jpg

the development of capitalism was of great importance for the emergence of Western civilization , --ar 7:3 --s 250 --v 5.2

OIG4.jpg

OIG4.jpg

All historians agree that the development of capitalism was of great importance for the emergence of Western civilization , --ar 7:3 --s 250 --v 5.2

OIG1.jpg

OIG1.g6t.jpg