*Tema mítico* : IOTA to the Moon II

perrastart

Himbersor
Desde
28 Dic 2020
jorobar que esperabas llevaba dias disparado. Pero fijate que tampoco esta bajando a bnb le paso igual , mañana o pasado vuelve a tirar pa arriba, creo que lo importante es q no se deplome.

Tito Pulo

Lonchafinista
Desde
6 Feb 2021
El Q1 ya es seguro que no jajajaja
  • Chrysalis will be implemented in two stages. The first is estimated to be ready in early July, the second at the end of October. Chrysalis requires significant changes not only to the node software, but also to client libraries, wallet software, and every product built on IOTA.
No veo ese párrafo por ningún lado en la actualización.....de donde sale??
Es pasado no?
Y ahora va todo sobre las fechas

Tito Pulo

Lonchafinista
Desde
6 Feb 2021
Este post es de hace 4 dias...

¿Que os parece?

As you all may know, we have 3 stages of any exchange. Bull, Bear and horizontal (? im not sure about the english term). We had around 3 month bull run, around a 7-8 month bear run and we have been staying horizontally in a bear trend for 2 and a half years. Our diamond hands are even stronger than Wolverine's claws. And only the people that truly believe in this project are left.

r/IOTAmarkets - My Price Prediction
From this tradingview idea for long term, I can say we've got the 0,55 confirmation and we are waiting for 1,29 confirmation (I just realized I cut out the prices, I am a retard sorry) . After that IOTA will gain speed because it went from top 10 to currently 37. It will jump more with each price confirmation and I believe it will draw more people into IOTA. And even though BTC / ETH and other altcoins' prices starts to go down, IOTA will stand because it had a such a long squeeze. It does not get effected by how much BTC & ETH price gains momentum, so it will not get effected when they fall. My final price predictions for BTC and ETH in this bull run are 65K and 3K, then they may get bearish. At that time I expect more people to come to IOTA too, like Dogecoin still going because of the people that saw the huge gain and joined.

Anyways I expect the price confirmations around the given dates:

• 1,29 confirmation around 15th Of Feb
  • 2,05 confirmation around 25th Of Feb
  • 2,78 confirmation around 8th Of March (and I expect BTC and ETH to become bearish after this)
  • 6,47 confirmation around 22nd Of April (hopefully)
  • 12,83 confirmation may not happen, take it as a sell some of your profit point, 9th of July
Personalmente me parece que pretender acertar precios en fechas exactas incluso con decimales en eso precios es jugar a ser adivino sin más y comprar todos los números para equivocarse.

Qué por otro lado ojalá y acertara y se cumpliera

Bob Page

Madmaxista
Desde
18 Ago 2009
No veo ese párrafo por ningún lado en la actualización.....de donde sale??
Es pasado no?
Y ahora va todo sobre las fechas
Es un troll. Ese párrafo es antiguo, del planning de Chrysalis 1.0 que compartieron en mayo de 2020...

easyridergs

Madmaxista
Desde
3 Feb 2012
  • Chrysalis will be implemented in two stages. The first is estimated to be ready in early July, the second at the end of October. Chrysalis requires significant changes not only to the node software, but also to client libraries, wallet software, and every product built on IOTA.
A ver, si la primera parte de Chrysalis ya está funcionando, que no te enteras de nada. La segunda parte, es decir Chrysalis completo, ya está funcionando en la test net, solo falta auditarla. En Marzo, que es Q1, la tendremos si no sale nada raro.

Última edición:

Parlakistan

Madmaxista
Desde
14 Jul 2017
Yo lo que si lei en su web es lo de las tres fases para 2021: polen (firefly), nectar y honey (descentralizacion total q3). Algo asi
Yo lo de Chrysalis 2 me lo creo que salga pronto. Ahora, coordicide me parece otro cantar. Ahí van a hacer mil auditorias, en eso no se pueden equivocar, porque un fallo ya no tendría arreglo.