*Tema mítico* : WALLSTREETBETS TO DA MOON! Hold Paco, Hold.

chocolate

Madmaxista
Desde
30 Ene 2009
Hoy la vuelven a tirar?
Se rumorea más arriba que sí, para dejar el terreno fértil para mañana y darlo todo a posteriori.
Edit5: Why did they do it today, and not tomorrow so the SSR rule is active for friday? Because I think without this intervention, we would've mooned today if would've hit $350. But the Gamma Squeeze wouldn't have been as big as it will be now, because they loaded up on almost 100,000 more Call options. That's more than 10.000.000 Shares having to get bought, just by todays additional call volume. I think they wanted to make this moon even more all along and now this was the right (and last) moment, to prepare the biggest Gamma Squeeze ever.

Última edición:

chocolate

Madmaxista
Desde
30 Ene 2009
Ayer leí en reddit lo siguiente:

"Imaginaos a los brokers de Wall Street tirando la acción para después ver que se recupera rápidamente y luego entrando en el foro de reddit para ver si sus acciones habían desmoralizado a las tropas pero lo primero que se encuentran es el vídeo de un tio tragándose un crayon de tonalidad verde"

xzess

Replicante ermitaño.
Desde
15 Feb 2013
Yo no necesito precaución, estoy en un 300% de ganancias y lo único que puedo hacer con ese dinero es comprarme un móvil de gama alta.

Yo voy a holdear hasta todo o nada, esto es una oportunidad única y quiero ver hasta donde llega.

No salgo por nada del mundo, si va para abajo sigo con mi vida y si por un remoto improbable casual se dispara ahí estaré para recoger las ganancias y descojonarme de todos los lobos de Wall Street, del sistema y de la progenitora que parió a todas las mafias financieras.

Esto no se repetirá jamás, lo regularán a favor de los de siempre pero yo voy a desembarcar en las playas de Normandía con el cuchillo entre los dientes.

HOLD !!!
Bueno, yo personalmente no quiero que la gente pierda dinero, y alguno tiene algo más de 1k aquí. No quiero desanimar, ni nada por el estilo, ojalá siga subiendo.

xzess

Replicante ermitaño.
Desde
15 Feb 2013
Si, pero es la correccion mas grande vista, la progenitora de todas las correcciones en minutos. Asi que si que es raro.

Es curioso porque ese techo de 347,51 que sale en el Post 6541 Ayer a la(s) 5:39 PM lo trazó el programa, con los datos del broker (IB), o sea que no debia ser ningun secreto.

La prueba es que para un analista tecnico, tampoco lo era a las 11.19

Ver archivo adjunto 594034 Ver archivo adjunto 594034
Porque es una acción muy burbujeada, es una acción que fríamente vale creyendo en la reconversion fuertemente más de 200. La gente/fondos sabe que puede romperse y ponen stops, la gente/fondos suele querer ganar dinero y con esos beneficios de locura de ayer, muchos venden antes de que les piye el toro. Y de producen esas cascadas.

Snowball

Será en Octubre
Desde
8 Sep 2007
consejos para retards

So here are some tips about that.

first read this:

it's why the Government most likely wont intervene anymore at this point.

1) back up DD

r/GME - Comment by u/rensole on ”(ADVICE FOR WHEN THE SQUEEZE HAPPENS) Make sure to save DD and do some mental preparation”

2) make sure you are connected.

For me the easiest way of this would be saying... Twitter? my twitter is @ Rensole and I'll try to back up most of my work on external sites today, most likely tumbler or blogspot or something not sure I'll have to look into it but once it's updated i'll post it here as well.

3) stop losses

Do you have a Stop loss in? If your brokerage sells your information to people like Citadel, they knew where they were your stop loss was and they took advantage of it yesterday, so for the love of god remove the meme stop losses, just set your price to wherever you really want to sell and nothing else.

4) But how will they pay us?

Seriously shut the fuck up, if I'm selling my house, my car or even one of my crayons IDGAF where they get the money, so why worry now?

I don't care if they have to dig up Jesus and make that fucker pay.

it's simple, they need our shares, and I set the price for my own shares, and after yesterday it's no longer 100k it's more.

But is the company worth, shut the fuck up.

Either you believe in this and you're in this or you're out, and I rather have paperhands leave asap and leave this up to the Diamond Hands because then I don't have to deal with the same questions over and over, if you have a question ask, but FFS there is a search function, use it.