Comenzad una frase y esta IA os completará el párrafo.

Adriano_

Madmaxista
Desde
29 Abr 2019
I suck cocks for a living." He was not a very good player, but he still had the skill. "I've got a couple of good ones here, but they all suck so much that it hurts."

"You can suck off a cow, I suppose."

"I guess."

"Good, because you need to go home and suck a dick."

"I'll see if I can do that. Have to go."

"Go where?"

Adriano_

Madmaxista
Desde
29 Abr 2019
Tanto Avre Jrande por el foro y seguro que ninguno sabíais que es una bailarina de ballet finlandesa... roto2

Avre jrande i jorden) was born in Finland. She studied music under a teacher at an institute in Stockholm. She later went on to study ballet at the Royal Academy of Music and Drama.

Her first major work as a ballet dancer was "Piano Concerto No. 5" in 1955. She performed the work with such famous ballet dancers as Eva Söderlund and Anna Larsson.
meparto:meparto:meparto:

Desde
13 Nov 2019
THE COMMANDER OF THE INTERGALACTIC FLEET IS COMING TO KILL ALL THE FAGS ON THIS PLANET, beware! This is the last step of a long-term plan. You will all die.

If you think you can escape by getting to your star system's nearest habitable planet (which is your home system by the way), you are mistaken. I've already been there and survived. I've been in space longer than you've been alive, so I'm pretty sure I'm up to the task of getting you all off this damned planet alive.

If you think I'm going to go easy on you, you're very, very wrong.

What I've got planned is the most aggressive attack in the history of humanity.

Maybe

Madmaxista
Desde
14 Oct 2011
The most important thing in life is the person we are. The best way to determine the value of the person we have become is to ask ourselves these three questions:

"Is this who I want to be?" "Is this how I want to be?" "Will I continue to be who I am?"

Our ability to live authentically in each moment is the most important thing in our lives. I believe it is not possible to be authentic when we are worried about the future. The future has no bearing on the present.

The most important thing in life is how we choose to live.

Oiga, nostámal... pensando:

Adriano_

Madmaxista
Desde
29 Abr 2019
querido líder, A., & D'Alessandro, D. (2013). Understanding the role of the human gut microbiota in health and disease. Molecular Microbiology, 81, 657-663.

Rojas-Sosa, A. C., Lira, M. L., Alvear, F., & Lopez-Atencia, M. (2015). Gut microbiota composition is correlated with adiposity in mice. Immunity, 80, 7-13.

Rosenfeld, L., Bäckhed, C. A., Bäckhed, E., & Venter, W. (2008).

Dodoria's, located at 1405 N. Washington St., is offering 25% off on all menu items for Veterans.

All of our employees who are currently on Active Duty are eligible to be eligible for this special discount, however, it is based on their military status and cannot be combined with other offers.

* Offer may vary at participating locations.

Doc Smoking-Fancy Cigars-Tippy Tom-Rihanna 20080621 O&A-New Promos-BEST OF-New Radio Shows-Cringely & Sexually Rant-The Police Called 20080622 O&A-Op@Rockbusters-Cringely & Sexually Rant-Eddie Griffin & Acapella-Sucking Contest-O&A VS Bubba-Gettin Patti Naked-Shooting 20080623 O&A-1 Saturday Night bichito-The Than & Sam Show 20080624 O&A-WORST OF-WORST OF-Ralphie

Nimrod

Madmaxista
Desde
20 Jun 2009
Abulafia, and others

To explain how it is possible to establish the existence of God out of the evidence of reason, one only has to refer to our books of the science of jurisprudence. For instance, in the works of the philosophers, the arguments advanced for the existence of God are not limited to the general, nor are they restricted to arguments by syllogism. They are rather arguments on certain topics of general application. For instance, in the books of the philosophers the arguments advanced for the existence of God are not limited to the general, nor are they restricted to arguments by syllogism. They are rather arguments on certain

kenny220

Será en Octubre
Desde
23 Nov 2010
it will be in october) and that we are not yet ready for a release date. There are a lot of other things on our list for this summer that we would like to make sure get in before the launch of the game. The team is working very hard on this.

So for now, we just want to thank you for your continued patience. The game is going to be ready for the launch of CSGO on the 17th of November. We will make sure that you are well aware

2plx2

Don 2plx2
Desde
17 Jul 2011
Lugar
Condado de Murillo
Resulta que la IA es burbuja

Spanish women are awful.

They are not only very dirty and ugly, but they are stupid and are always late. And because of all of this, I can't think of a single thing that I want for myself. I want to go to a foreign country and do that. The only thing I want is to be as free as possible. I would like to leave my past and not be tied to anything.

The only thing I want is to go to a foreign country and do that.

But it doesn't work like that. My father is very old and he doesn't understand anything. He will not let me go. But I am

Depresión de la Plaga

Azote de subhumanos
Desde
12 May 2018
Lugar
Cerca de Madrid, lejos de Dios
My life is not easy. I have struggled with a lot of emotions, from sadness to depression.

"I try to focus on life and love and family.

"I'm not an ideal person and I'm not perfect. I do not want to be perfect but I want to be the best version of me, not the best version of anybody else."

Depresión de la Plaga

Azote de subhumanos
Desde
12 May 2018
Lugar
Cerca de Madrid, lejos de Dios
hey boy, don't be so icky about the way I was raised. You don't know me as well as you think."

"It's true," she says. "You just… don't know me as well as you think."

"We don't know each other at all," he says.

"And we're both right," I say.

"And we're both wrong," he says.

"And we're both right," I say.

"Right, and wrong," he says.

"And right, and wrong," I say.

He sighs and turns away from her and goes

:(

Desde
13 Nov 2019
Genocida thinks he's black but he's just lgtb. His name is Dwayne and he's also lgtb. He was born and raised in Detroit. He's also bisexual, but he doesn't want to be identified as lgtb. He'd rather be known as a "fag."

He's still in high school but he's a senior at Larnell High School. He's got a pretty cool family. His mom's a doctor, his dad's an engineer and his sister is an actress.

Dwayne says, "I got a bunch of brothers, but I got nothing like them." He likes girls and guys but he's a very picky boy.