Comenzad una frase y esta IA os completará el párrafo.

Taliván Hortográfico

ПРЕД P И B ВИНАГИ СЕ ИЗПИСВА M
Desde
21 Dic 2008
Lugar
︻┳ั芫ี┳═─┵
Que Pazuzu te preñe de campurrianas.

I'd like pazuzu to knock you up with campurrianas. He laughed at me, so I nodded, and he did. I was lying on the bed, my head on the pillow. I looked over at the other end of the bed. I could see him looking down at me, and my body was getting hot, and then I could feel my clit through my panties. I moaned a little, and felt him lick my clit. I looked down and saw my pussy was already aching for his cock. "No," he whispered, and I could see that he was staring at me through his hair, his blue eyes. "We need to get going." He walked over to me, and put his hands on my waist. I smiled a little and he smiled right back at me. I started to rub my pussy. My pussy was dripping. I felt my legs giving out and I was pushing my crotch up against him. It felt amazing. I could feel the wetness between my legs

Traducción:

Me gustaría que Pazuzu te dejara embarazada de Campurrianas." Se rió de mí, así que asentí, y lo hizo. Estaba acostado en la cama, con la cabeza en la almohada. Miré al otro lado de la cama. Pude verlo mirándome, y mi cuerpo se estaba calentando, y entonces pude sentir mi clítoris a través de mis ropa interior. Me quejé un poco, y lo sentí sacar brillo mi clítoris. Miré hacia abajo y vi que mi cachopo ya estaba sufriendo por su berenjena. "No", susurró, y pude ver que me miraba fijamente a través de su pelo, sus ojos azules. "Tenemos que irnos." Caminó hacia mí, y puso sus manos sobre mi cintura. Yo sonreí un poco y él me devolvió la sonrisa. Empecé a frotarme el cachopo. Mi cachopo estaba goteando. Sentí que mis piernas se debilitaban y estaba empujando mi entrepierna contra él. Me sentí increíble. Podía sentir la humedad entre mis piernas

Ehhh, esto es una prono...

Cojón_Vicent

Madmaxista
Desde
24 Sep 2017
En inglés y advierto que la IA está bastante influida por lo que lee en las redes sociales americanas.

Ejemplo: comencé una frase con "I am so tired of" y la IA me obsequió con esto:

I am so tired of all this bullshit with the fake shit with my life. My father is such a fucking loser I just want to kill him, I fucking hate that shit man. I hate my family, I fucking hate my family, I hate all my fucking family. I'm going to leave my parents, fuck your fucking father, I'm just going to fucking disappear and never be heard from again man. You fucking motherfucking whore, you should be in a fucking prison, this is the fucking worst thing that's ever happened to you you fucking fucking whore, I'm fucking gone, I'm fucking gone, I'm gone, fuck your father. I'll fucking fucking take my life, I'm going to take my fucking life man. I'm going to fucking kill you, you fucking motherfucker. I'm fucking gone man. Fuck you motherfucker, fuck you.

Talk to Transformer
Esto son párrafos preescritos, igual que las rusas tienen cartas preescritas para todos sus pretendientes, no es IA "que te flaseo con mi inteligencia", ¿por qué? estudiad conexionismo.

Acerijo ¿qué podría estár jodiéndole en esta foto a George Clooney?

visaman

principe de los viruses
Desde
16 Mar 2011
Lugar
Principe de los Chulazos
fucking vox el art style is so fucking rad that it has a lot of potential, so I'll be keeping an eye on it. (It's on Steam Greenlight right now if you'd like to play it, and it's free for the next week or two.)

tiene potencial oiga mode rosalia off

Última edición: