"Victory to the Gods!": Hilo sobre Bronze Age Pervert

Gurney

Purasangre de la sangre más pura
Desde
22 Mar 2014
Some people like to meet and display in public, and I think this can be done, if done well
. But there are very few groups that do this well. They exist all over the world—a couple in America and Europe, some in South America and in Japan. The few nationalist organizations that do it well have much care for appearance and also don’t engage in ideologies, symbols and behaviors that are bizarre or hostile to the customs and wishes of the people. A Japanese nationalist can invoke Shinto imagery and oppose this nationalist mode to the “foreign” religion of Buddhism, but that’s because these two traditions have been in a push-pull game throughout the history of that country, and still are. But no independent pagan tradition exists in the western world, and play-acting in that way is going to fail. Offending Christians in political movements is stupid, when they’re one of the last bastions against a common enemy. If their beliefs are corrupted, they can be reformed.

Above all I believe that any public movement will be most effective if it is not political at all, and remains “implicit.” I think there can be much good done in public, but should be promoted in the form of a social movement, not a political one. Nationalists must present a healthy alternative to the eternal rule of ugliness in our time: promote nature, beauty, physical fitness, the preservation of high traditions of literature and art. In regards to the latter, it’s even a necessity because there’s no school or university that will give you a worthwhile education.

There are a variety of ways to approach this but I think given the collapse of the Boy Scouts, that a scouting and nature-preservation movement would be one of the best. Hiking and the protection, preservation, and admiration of public and national parks would put youth in the wilderness and inspire a sense of boundlessness and awe in them. It would teach them many skills, build camaraderie, and emphasize the connection between the people and the land both for the participants and as a matter of image for others. It’s without a doubt that any public organization will be infiltrated by feds, hostiles, and agents provocateurs, and therefore it’s necessary to avoid and condemn any imagery or message of violence, and to ostracize people who exhibit tendencies in that direction or who try to convince others to idiotic “action.”

One can do this at the same time that such groups can engage in self-defense martial arts training and indeed, in an urban setting, work for the creation of private boxing and wrestling clubs. The risks are considerable either way, but it’s not out of the question that through the path of the promotion of health and beauty you will be able even to persuade feds to your side: they too can self-improve! This would be a movement of peace. The right can at the moment furthermore easily take over the doctrine of peace—of nonintervention abroad—and of the protection of nature, and these things would be great achievements...this would go some way to convincing youth to your side. I would also recommend that you don’t engage in outright racism of a useless sort, for example, the deliberate exclusion of friendlies from different races and so on; they would in any case be very few.
This can happen at the same time that you openly appeal to white youths and defend them from racial attacks and teach them the greatness of their history and their literary traditions.

Women, on the other hand, must be absolutely excluded from such groups, and rather encouraged to have their own. The presence of women in any group like this will totally destroy its social function, by introducing sensual competition, and by the fact that it’s in their blood to play on men’s misplaced chivalry to cause friction for their own advantage.

Such a movement would be a living rebuke to the constrained and low, anxious life promoted by the regime of the crippled. Once developed and with some reach, but maybe even in the beginning, they can engage in local welfare projects of various kinds, for example helping opiate addicts by providing them with gyms and by breathing into them the desire for life, helping old people who are alone, keeping the streets and parks clean, and many other such things. I also think that claiming public spaces in cities should eventually be tried, in the same way that members of Generation Identity in Europe often patrol the subways and streets to show they won’t be intimidated. But for this to happen there must be good-will built first for the public.

There will of course be many attacks made on such groups, but what matters is whether the majority will believe them. If you remain firm as a social movement of peace, of the promotion of natural beauty, healthy living, and healthy nationalism, any attacks on such groups can be made to appear for what they are, the antiestéticars of the paranoids and hatreds of the resentful and ugly.

Alguna gente prefiere actuar en público, y BAP piensa que se puede hacer (Nota de Gurney: Tened en cuenta el parágrafo anterior), si se hace bien. Pocos lo hacen: hay que tener mucho cuidado de la apariencia, y además no caer en ideologías, símbolos y comportamientos que sean extraños u hostiles hacia las costumbres y los deseos de la gente. Por ejemplo, un nacionalista japonés puede invocar a la imaginería sintoísta y oponerse así contra la religión extranjera que es el budismo, pero eso se debe a que esas 2 tradiciones han estado en un juego de toma-y-daca a través de la historia de ese país, y así siguen. Sin embargo, en Occidente ya no existe una tradición pagana, y la actuación en ese sentido va a fallar. Ofender a los cristianos en movimientos políticos es menso, porque ellos son uno de los últimos bastiones contra el enemigo común. Y si sus creencias están corrompidas, pueden ser reformados

Sobre todo, BAP cree que cualquier movimiento público será más efectivo si no es político en absoluto, y permanece "implícito", tomando la forma de un movimiento social (Nota de Gurney: No se utiliza aquí el adjetivo "social" en el sentido de la mugre, porque para ellos nada es social, y todo es político). Los nacionalistas deben presentar una alternativa saludable a la eterna ley de la antiestéticaldad de nuestro tiempo: promover la naturaleza, la belleza, la forma física y la preservación de la literatura y el arte antiguos (sobre esto último, es incluso una necesidad porque no hay una escuela o universidad que te proporcione una educación decente)

Puntos fundamentales de este movimiento que sugiere BAP:

-Algo tipo Boy Scouts: Exploración y preservación de la naturaleza, que enseña muchas habilidades, construye camaradería y enfatiza la conexión entre el pueblo y la tierra

-Ante la indudable infiltración de elementos hostiles y provocadores que sucederá, es absolutamente necesario evitar y condenar cualquier imagen o mensaje de violencia, y apartar a los que exhiban tendencias en ese sentido o intenten convencer a otros hacia una idiótica "toma de acción"

-Entrenamiento de artes marciales, siempre en defensa propia; en el ambiente urbano, creación de clubs privados de boxeo y lucha. Siempre como movimiento de paz

-Evitar el racismo y la exclusión de otras razas. En cualquier caso serían muy pocos los que se sintieran atraídos por algo así. Pero no es incompatible con defender a jóvenes blancos de ataques raciales, y enseñarles las grandezas de su historia y de sus tradiciones literarias

-Exclusión absoluta de las mujeres, que deben tener sus propios grupos. Si hay mujeres, el grupo se destruye en su función social porque surge la competición sensual y porque llevan en la sangre jugar con los hombres para su propio provecho

-Encargarse de proyectos locales de asistencia social: drojadictos, personas que vivan solas, limpiar calles y parques...incluso patrullar, pero una vez construida una imagen pública de buena voluntad

Habrá por supuesto muchos ataques a tales grupos, porque son una crítica viviente a la restrictiva, baja y ansiosa forma de existencia promovida por el régimen de los tullidos. Pero lo que importa es si la mayoría les creerá o no. Si permanecéis firmes como un movimiento social de paz, de promoción de la belleza natural, un estilo de vida saludable y un nacionalismo también saludable, cualquier ataque que se produzca aparecerá como lo que es: el miedo de los paranoicos y llenos de repruebo, de los resentidos y de los feos

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
"Modern capitalism is just as subversive as Marxism. The materialistic view of life on which both systems are based is identical; both of their ideals are qualitatively identical, including the premises connected to a world the center of which is constituted of technology, science, production, productivity, and consumption. And as long as we only talk about economic classes, profit, salaries, and production, and as long as we believe that real human progress is determined by a particular system of distribution of wealth and goods, and that, generally speaking, human progress is measured by the degree of wealth or indigence—then we are not even close to what is essential..."

— Julius Evola, Men Among the Ruins: Post-War Reflections of a Radical Traditionalist

Capitalism, as an economic system, holds sway over the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. It comprises the intricate web of institutions, rules, and mechanisms that dictate the allocation of resources and orchestrate economic activities within a given society. But herein lies the point that Evola is making in the above quote: capitalism is merely an economic system of exchange, and as such, it should not be the animating force that drives either the life of the individual or the collectivity of civilization. It is an empty, materialistic construct, and we deify it at our peril.

Moreover, the quasi-religious veneration of crude economic abstractions diminishes us, redirecting our gaze downwards towards base materialism when we should be striving to look upwards towards both individual and civilizational elevation. The idolatry of economics transforms us into mere vessels through which economic transactions take place. We are reduced to mere cogs in a great machine, stuck in an endless cycle of consumption, and occasionally production. As Søren Kierkegaard aptly stated, "the highest and most beautiful things in life are not to be heard about, nor read about, nor seen, but if one wills, they are to be lived," and, by extension, experienced.

The worship of shallow materiality hollows us, preventing us from truly living and experiencing life's sublime glory. By willingly worshipping atop the altar of economic vapidity we enslave ourselves to a system of economic exchange and modality of existence that is inherently anti-life. To break free from this cycle and lead a life centered around individual self-actualization, marked by self-overcoming and the resulting mastery and excellence that it brings, we must once again relegate economics to its rightful place as a tool that serves us in our quest for personal elevation and transcendence, rather than allowing it to dominate the totality of our existence.

Del gran https://twitter.com/CCrowley100

(Copypasteo por si el tweet fuera borrado)

Erasithanatos

Madmaxista
Desde
11 Ago 2012
Lugar
Mundo Anime
I am interested in the falsification of history and possibly of geography
I think mankind is exceedingly stupid and wicked, you can’t trust a word you receive. I have no doubt your religions are true, but can you be sure some vicious faction didn’t insert itself into the hierarchy of priests some time ago, or of religious authorities, or of book printers, and insert all kinds of things that weren’t there to begin with? For example, all Old Slavonic copies of the Bible in Russia used to have heavy Gnostic interpolations. This explains the multitude of such sects that sprung up there, including those who castrated themselves, and others like the Duhobors who make a mockery of the higher and noble nudity by practicing the nudity of the deformed. In the West there were similar things: how do you think the Cathars found such currency in north Italy, in the Rhineland? It wasn’t just a new teaching, but very old practices and old formulas that found a ready home among a population long prepared to receive them. Some were pre- Christian, while others had spread along with the early Church, and preserved elements of early Christianity mixed in with Manicheanism and Magianism and other even stranger things. Why do you assume then that the main religions that survived are not in fact forgeries? Islam could very well be such a forgery: the Koran is a mishmash of nonsense, and possibly was originally a Syriac Christian devotional book that was re-edited much later. Mohammed was their name for Christ, and the faith originally was a version of Nestorianism that was spread by the Persian king, not by Arabs. The entire history of Heraclius’ crusade against Persia, as of Persia’s downfall in “battles” against Arabs may be entirely fabricated by both sides, though of course now this lie has long been forgotten. What historical or archaeological evidence is there at all for the existence of a Mohammed?

But do you have any idea how speculative the conclusions drawn from archaeology are in general? Just read, for example, the kind of “evidence” they used to establish horse-riding on the great steppe before 1000 BC—a few, maybe not even five or six, bones that seemed to look like bits. Life is short; rebirth as a man is uncertain, and may happen a billion years from now: to these pitiful liars to trust your only life? Look at Thucydides, who is a great man and a genius of the ages: he seeks to outdo Herodotus, and this pattern is amowed throughout all antiquity. Each great historian was setting out to outdo his predecessor as a rival. Do you think they made some things up? How much do you think then that the scholar, the scribe, the vain “monk”—the “nerd” as a type —is likely to lie? They will lie far more than you think...the nerd more than a Thucydides is possessed by infinitely greater mendacity and also vanity, jealousy, spite and pettiness. Don’t you think such people, who, for the longest time in the form of the monk were the only keepers and copiers of texts from antiquity, don’t you think they would be willing to change the text, to add, and even to make up entire books and authors? Corroborations from “third sources” would be relatively easy to manufacture as well. But anyway, Josephus uses this rivalry among the Greek writers to cast doubt on Greek histories in general, and in this he’s not entirely unreasonable. Of course where he’s wrong is in supposing that the centrally-controlled archives of the other peoples, like the Egyptians, the Babylonians, or his own, are any more reliable. Nietzsche refers to the falsification of the history of Israel that occurred at some time before Josephus—and I think he was referring to the Maccabees. There is no external record anyway of the Jews existing before the kingdom of the Maccabees— Herodotus never mentions them. But there is evidence that the falsification Nietzsche was referring to is even of a later date.

Much of antiquity could have been invented by sects or orders of Christians or even Jews, to make it look like their contrived and artificial, utilitarian religions had some basis in human nature or were anticipated by wise men in the past. When, in fact, the entirety of their energy was directed toward suppressing the natural spirit of man, the innate reverence of man for the magnificence inside animals and inside things.
In the end, nothing can be trusted, that you can’t see and feel yourself.

BAP sabe que toda la historia está falsificada, y que probablemente la geografía también
Se refiere aquí a diversos ejemplos: interpretaciones gnósticas interpoladas en copias eslavas de la Biblia en Rusia; los cátaros como amalgama de usos precristianos y también de los primeros cristianos que luego desaparecieron bajo la férula de la Iglesia; el Islam como una confusión de sinsentidos que probablemente devenga de un libro devocional cristiano de Siria...

La arqueología es básicamente especulación sobre unos pocos restos; la historiografía es una mezcla de sobrepasar a los predecesores, considerándolos rivales (por ejemplo, Tucídides contra Heródoto) y de inventar historias falsas por parte de nerds que copiaban libros en monasterios, o que eran escribas del Rey de turno. No olvidéis que los nerds son mendaces, vanidosos, celosos, despechados y mezquinos (nota de Gurney: aunque lo disfracen bien con las máscaras de la humildad, la timidez, etc)
Uno de los múltiples ejemplos, y al que se refirió Nietzsche, es la falsificación de la historia de Israel, generada un poco antes de la época de Flavio Josefo

Todo ello persigue hacer creer que su religión artificial y utilitaria tiene alguna base en la naturaleza humana, o que fue anticipada por sabios del pasado, y así suprimir el espíritu natural del hombre, y su innata reverencia por la magnificencia que radica en los animales y en las cosas

Al final, no puedes confiar en nada que no puedas ver ni sentir por ti mismo
Eso que el Qoran (la palabra Qoran es aramea, para ser más exacta del dialecto siriano, no sé como se dice en castellano, sirianiy en árabe), lo habla Luxenberg en su libro: La lectura sirio-aramea del Qoran, dónde la mayoría del corpus del Corán es cristiano-sirio.

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014

El cuello-lápiz dice que "300" no es real, que los espartanos eran unos cuerpo-escombros como él

Por supuesto, eso la hace aún más real

Abrojo

Fachosférico galáctico
Desde
1 Jun 2018
Lugar
Luxe
Prólogo:
(destaco en negrita lo principal)

This is not book of philosophy. It is exhortation. I hardly have anything to say to most who aren’t like me, still less do I care about convincing. This is account of my reveries. I tried to put, as brief and simple as I could, the thought that motivates me and the problem faced by life in ascent and decline.

I was convinced to write this book by certain frogs who told me, “Is it not a shame that hucksters are multiplying lies, and jizzing their filthy doctrines into receptive minds everywhere? Perversions—lame ones—are born by the thousands and haunt, like myriad cripplette midgets in halls of mirrors, they haunt the world, books, the internet. Minds are lost. If you wait any longer everything will be pounded to garbage, there will be nothing left—it will all turn, the whole world will turn to a Bulgarian rest stop lavatory. But have you seen the movie Midnight Express...and...and how did it make you feel?”
I was roused from my slumber by my frog friends and I declare to you, with great boldness, that I am here to save you from a great ugliness.

2 de las ideas principales de BAP:

-No hacemos filosofía, sino exhortaciones, afirmaciones porque somos poderosos, acciones

-La antiestéticaldad es un síntoma, y la Belleza es una de las vías de superar esta degeneración postmoderna

A PELO, A PELO SIEMPRE
Me recuerda algo al manifiesto futurista; a ver si inspira algo semejante a lo de aquel ojitos:

Erasithanatos

Madmaxista
Desde
11 Ago 2012
Lugar
Mundo Anime
Es curioso que Siddharta Gotama es descrito como un superhombre, hasta hoy en día dentro de las sectas budistas las 32 marcas de un hombre , son todo mitos indoarios exagerados, pero no muy lejanos del ideal de belleza griego o romano .

Buddha recibe el nombre de Conquistador, el Victorioso, el Tatagatha, el Ariya (Ario) y la doctrina del Buddha era conocida como El Rugido del León.

Además hay suttas llamados Issatha (arquería), otro el de la gobernanza Rajja (Rey). Lo que indica marcialidad.

Aunque nunca hizo mucho hincapié en el sesso, si lo hizo en el abstenerse de las pilinguis y los perfumes de las mujeres corrompidas. Llegando a decir en el Dhammapada que una mujer no casta, es decir grandísima,es una mancha imborrable.

Luego, ya vinieron las estatuas del Buddha que toda feminista pelorrosa tiene en casa, con la irrupción del budismo Mahayana y los reinos bactrios de Gandhara. Que distorsionaron la religión a las actuales estatuas famélicas sin virtud alguna y tan basado en el "escape" del mundo .

Última edición:

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
The equivalent of the “meme” in political action is the prank
. You really can’t underestimate the power of a good prank...this can be as little as putting up a funny banner or a witty slogan. Such things don’t need to be connected to any formal group, but done in private by yourself or with your friends. The pit bull ban campaign is a great example of real-life trolling. The “It’s OK to be white” stickers were a good idea, at least in the beginning: those who began to put threatening fonts on them, or logos for weirdo organizations ruined that troll very fast.

El equivalente del meme, en la acción política, es la broma. No debes subestimar su poder, y no es necesario que esté conectado con ningún grupo formal, sino que puedes hacerla tú mismo, o con tus amigos. Un ejemplo son las pegatinas de "It´s OK to be white" (Nota de Gurney: una trolleada contra la masa infecta del "BLM")

The purpose of all such “political action” should be the same as memetic samizdat, which is to make the enemy look ridiculous. You must show them for what they are, which is, dour, old, sclerotic, ugly, pedantic; it’s good if you show yourself in the opposite light, although not necessary. But in France the Hommen, a traditionalist and manly response to the Femmen, have provided a good model for attractive public action of this sort. They use masks, and anonymity is often an absolute necessity for this kind of thing. But the possibilities of this are boundless and, even in cases like the “OK to be white” stickers, where the initial message isn’t funny, it works because it forces the enemy to take a public position that is widely and justly recognized as evil and resentful. Trump has been very good at this, although it’s not hard; he frequently forces his opponents to take the side of the vilest murderers, gang members, of lawlessness and decrepit viciousness.

All such actions must be performed unannounced, planned in secret, and carried out with a close group of friends, to prevent the enemy from organizing a preemptive action. Remember that they still own many of the cities and the police forces in these cities, which can be induced to act illegally and to put you in danger; for this reason, and many others, public rallies announced well ahead of time are totally useless, as are public “policy” speeches and other such wankery. You must of course avoid all violence and all talk of violence as well, and not fall into the trap they want you to fall into. In a small group of friends you know yourself, it’s easier to police who stays and who doesn’t, and easier to use your judgment about whether this or that guy is nuts or worse.

Remember always to keep eyes on the prize in such action, which is to discredit the enemy and expose his authoritarianism, his stupidity, his slavishness, his corruption.

El equivalente del meme, en la acción política, es la broma. No debes subestimar su poder, y no es necesario que esté conectado con ningún grupo formal, sino que puedes hacerla tú mismo, o con tus amigos. Un ejemplo son las pegatinas de "It´s OK to be white" (Nota de Gurney: una trolleada contra la masa infecta del "BLM")

El propósito es hacer parecer ridículo al enemigo, mostrarlos como son: tercos, viejos, escleróticos, viejos, pedantes. Es bueno si te muestras como lo contrario (aunque no es imprescindible - Otra nota de Gurney: Sí, sí lo es). Otro ejemplo son los Hommen en Francia, un grupo contrario a las Femen. El anonimato es frecuentemente imprescindible para estas cosas. En cualquier caso, se fuerza al enemigo a tomar una posición pública que es reconocida claramente como malvada y resentida. Trump es otro ejemplo en este sentido

Estas acciones deben realizarse sin aviso, planeadas en secreto y llevadas a cabo con un pequeño grupo de amigos, para evitar que el enemigo pueda organizar una acción preventiva. Hay que evitar toda violencia, y también hablar sobre ella, y no caer en la trampa en la que ellos quieren que caigas. Al ser pequeño tu grupo de amigos, es fácil controlar quién sigue en él y quién no

Recuerda siempre concentrarte en el premio de tales acciones, que es el descrédito del enemigo, y exponer su autoritarismo, su estupidez, su esclavitud, su corrupción

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
ESSAYS

SCOTT LOCKLIN

Free Men and Slaves

It’s little remarked upon, but the vast majority of people alive today are descended from slaves and peasants. Most of these people remain emotional slaves and peasants.

Nietzsche was the last prominent scholar to make such statements, though most misunderstood him. Nietzsche was what I like to describe as a sort of modern Ancient Greek philosopher. He was a philologist; a classicist. His actual philosophy is something like what I’d imagine a pre-Socratic such as Heraclitus might be if he were a Polish Lutheran with poor digestion, writing in Wilhelmine German. The pre-Socratics were the philosophy of the Hellenes at their peak. Socrates was a sort of Jonathan Rawls. The Hellenes even well past their prime were mostly concerned with what we now call moral philosophy rather than analytic philosophy: how to live.

Nietzsche’s admonition of slave morality is precisely the type of thing an Ancient Greek philosopher would say, and should be taken in a similar spirit. Recognizing that most of the people around you are spiritual and mental slaves, descended from spiritual and mental and ultimately actual slaves is important in understanding the condition of The Current Year.
The peasant/slave reaction to saying this, is of course, cattle-like antiestéticar and loathing. Most people think slavery consists in some sort of S&M accoutrements, like in the TV shows. The reality is, slaves through most of human history didn’t require shackles to keep them fixed in place, and they slept in beds and performed work which was normal for their times. Slavery was, and is, very much a state of mind.

Some of the slaves of ancient times were that way because they were born to it. Others became slaves through conquest or debt. The actual conditions of slavery were not generally distinguishable from the life of a free man: slaves worked in agriculture, but also as artificers, clerks, engineers, bankers, even high viziers in some government roles. Slaves were allowed to hold some forms of property, had religious liberty within the household cult, and while they were allowed families, they were not allowed a lineage: they had no family name. Much like most men living today, they have a last name, but generally have no idea as to their lineage past their grandparents.

Some of the Greeks thought certain people were made by nature to be slaves: people who had no capacity for foresight or self-discipline. Aristotle said that unlike animals or very young children, the slave could understand reasoning; he just couldn’t do it himself. Essentially, Aristotle was describing the current year NPC, which is probably why the meme stings them so greatly. As he put it in book one of Politics, “For the slave has no deliberative faculty at all.”

Classical-era slaves were forbidden many things available to free men: for example, they were forbidden gymnastics, weightlifting and wrestling in Athens. These sorts of exercises make the slave more dangerous as they build thumos (“spiritedness”, roughly) and character. Even gladiators were fed a diet consisting of legumes, breads and porridge – the kind of slop the sinister docker-pants-wearing goons in WEF meetings would like the whole world to eat along with cockroach tapenade.

Xenophon in his Education of Cyrus describes how Cyrus kept the conquered peoples in bondage after conquest. Quite simply, he made them into sybaritic degenerates: the pleasures of the slave. Have fun, don’t exercise. Here: have some more wine. Don’t experience too much hardship: that would be unpleasant. Slaves were portrayed in the arts as timid, dumb and cowardly. More or less like suburban office dwellers, the types of people who publicly and immediately forgive the killers of their children.

Tyrants and tyrannies love slaves and slavish subjects. Nero famously gave slaves the right to take their masters to court. This wasn’t some prototypical love of human dignity or “civil rights” – through perhaps it was done for similar reasons. It was explicitly done to reduce the status of free men. They were all slaves to a tyrant such as Nero. Aristotle knew:

“Again, the evil practices of the last and worst form of democracy are all found in tyrannies. Such are the power given to women in their families in the hope that they will inform against their husbands, and the license which is allowed to slaves in order that they may betray their masters; for slaves and women do not conspire against tyrants; and they are of course friendly to tyrannies and also to democracies, since under them they have a good time. ”

The history of modernity is to a certain extent is the mobilization of historical peasant and slave classes for other tasks. Past mobilization was done for warfare and industrial production. The dipshits in power (mostly clerks and slaves themselves, all stupid) now think automation is so well developed, the mass should be back to overt slavery and peonage.

The greatest antiestéticar of our enemies is that large numbers of free men will stop acting like slaves. Hence their shrill terror of men with the relatively trivial self-discipline to exercise with weights, stop masturbating, tan their balls or declare they won’t eat the bugs. The spirit of not being a slave: to die rather than submit – the virtues of yesteryear crush the life out of the flabby eunuch class.

I’ll let Aristotle have the last word:

“…the tyrant should lop off those who are too high; he must put to death men of spirit; he must not allow common meals, clubs, education, and the like; he must be upon his guard against anything which is likely to inspire either courage or confidence among his subjects; he must prohibit literary assemblies or other meetings for discussion, and he must take every means to prevent people from knowing one another (for acquaintance begets mutual confidence)… In short, he should practice these and the like Persian and barbaric arts, which all havethe same object. A tyrant should also endeavor to know what each of his subjects says or does, and should employ spies, like the ‘female detectives’ at Syracuse, and the eavesdroppers whom Hiero was in the habit of sending to any place of resort or meeting; for the antiestéticar of informers prevents people from speaking their minds, and if they do, they are more easily found out. Another art of the tyrant is to sow quarrels among the citizens; friends should be embroiled with friends, the people with the notables, and the rich with one another. Also he should impoverish his subjects; he thus provides against the maintenance of a guard by the citizen and the people, having to keep hard at work, are prevented from conspiring. … Another practice of tyrants is to multiply taxes, after the manner of Dionysius at Syracuse, who contrived that within five years his subjects should bring into the treasury their whole property. The tyrant is also fond of making war in order that his subjects may have something to do and be always in want of a leader.”

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
The friends you make are more important, far more important, than the girlfriends or wives you’ll have
. And actually your girl will admire you for this —not that you should do it for that reason, but it’s an added benefit: women admire men with great personal projects, and who are not beholden to them. If she’s your “everything” and your “best friend,” she will likely lose respect for you. The greatest “in” that nationalists and allies have against the enemy is the fact that the enemy has sowed sensual chaos and has destroyed romance. Our parents’ generations are largely responsible for this, but the lords of lies and ugliness who rule our time continue it and use it as their greatest tool of control. So this is the best way to awaken men to the evil and subjection of our time, and, I would say, also many women, who are very unsatisfied. On the other hand, someone who is motivated simply by this problem isn’t reliable.
There won’t be any “beta revolution,” and betas are unreliable, because they can be easily bought off with a girlfriend, or even a shrew wife and the parody of a good domestic life. I’ve seen many men, intelligent and well-educated, but weak in their core and much too concerned with women, who gave up all higher aspirations once a half-decent girl came along. I find it disturbing that so many think this kind of life is a great salvation for you personally or “for your race.” This is ridiculous. By all means, marry and have children if you want, but don’t do it as a political statement or a form of action. Quite aside from the fact that you yourself wouldn’t have wanted to be born as part of a demographic war, this isn’t a kind of struggle that civilized races, with a need for space and fresh air, can ever win. The idea that whites or Japanese should start vomiting out six or seven children to a vagina like the illiterate slave hordes of Bangladesh or Niger is absurd. For one, it’s never going to happen...and it shouldn’t.

Throughout history we’ve almost always been outnumbered, and it hasn’t been a problem. Immigration restriction, combined with some judicious deportation done gradually, would be enough to secure the homelands of the civilized.
If the situation worsens or a time of crisis comes, the eventual abandonment of democracy and other, far sterner measures, including, I expect, the intervention of the military, will take place.
Autists having a family or not doesn’t matter in a world of billions; the European nations have populations of hundreds of millions and aren’t in danger of “dying out.” So by all means, have a girlfriend and a family, but I antiestéticar that too much focus on this as a “statement” against the program of the enemy is a mistake. Usually a family is the end of a man. This can be both good and bad. But the necessities of caring for a family, and the emotional demands, usually blind him to anything higher.

In case you do have a family, have it because you have great love and lust for a woman—and I would recommend the same for women, abandonment to such instinct, if you are lucky enough to have it. Choose by quality of biology and remember that the intellect is inherited from the mother, the character from the father. But once you have a family, don’t think this is a “political” achievement, or that it would ever be enough.

Continue the mission you have set out for yourself, and continue above all the friendships you have formed in service to this higher cause. The friendships you have made meeting each other, in person or online, are the greatest event of the last few years, and source for the greatest promise.
You must never stop studying and working together or forget the enthusiasm of this discovery. A friendship in struggle for war and a higher cause is something that, more than anything else, can lift you out of the dreadful gravity of this turgid world of shades.

Los amigos que hagas son más importantes, mucho más que las novias o esposas que tengas. Y tu chica te va a admirar por esto (lo cual no significa que debas hacerlo por ella, sino que es un beneficio añadido), porque las mujeres admiran a hombres con grandes proyectos personales, y que no sean dependientes de ellas. Si ella es tu "todo" y tu "mejor amiga", probablemente pierda respeto por ti

No habrá ninguna "revolución beta", y los betas no son de fiar, porque pueden ser fácilmente sobornados con una novia, o incluso con una esposa que sea una arpía y la parodia de una buena vida doméstica. BAP ha visto a muchos hombres, inteligentes y bien educados, pero débiles de carácter y demasiado preocupados por las mujeres, que abandonaron todas sus elevadas aspiraciones una vez que una chica medio-decente aparece

Por lo que más queráis, casaos y tened hijos si queréis, pero no lo hagáis como una declaración política o una forma de acción. La guerra demográfica es algo que las razas civilizadas, con necesidad de aire y espacio, no van a ganar. Es absurdo, nunca va a suceder, y tampoco debería hacerlo

A través de la historia siempre hemos sido sobrepasados en número, y no ha sido un problema. La restricción de los pagapensiones combinada con una juiciosa deportación hecha gradualmente debería ser suficiente. Si la situación empeora, o en tiempo de crisis, tendrá lugar el abandono eventual de la democracia o la intervención del ejército

Las poblaciones europeas no están en peligro de desaparecer, de modo que ten una novia y una familia, pero BAP teme que demasiada concentración en esto como declaración contra el programa del enemigo es un error, porque normalmente la familia es el fin de un hombre, porque las necesidades de cuidado y las exigencias emocionales le ciegan hacia algo más elevado

Si quieres tener una familia, tenla porque tengas un gran amor y lujuria por una mujer - lo mismo para el caso de las mujeres: ese abandono a tal instinto, si tienes la suerte de tenerlo. Elige por la calidad de la biología y recuerda que el intelecto viene de la madre, y el carácter, del padre

Continúa la misión que te has propuesto, y mantén por encima de todo las amistades que hayas hecho al servicio de esta causa superior, ya sean en persona u online, que son el gran evento de los últimos años y la fuente de grandes esperanzas

Nunca debes dejar de estudiar ni trabajar con otros, ni olvidar el entusiasmo. Es algo que puede elevarte por encima de la terrible gravedad de este hinchado mundo de sombras

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
Del gran https://twitter.com/CCrowley100

Nietzschean philosophy is that of potential, the profound veneration for all things great, noble, and heroic. It harbors an inherent disdain for all things diminutive, cowardly, and mediocre. In Nietzsche's worldview, greatness is exalted, mediocrity is abhorred, and the pursuit of excellence is held as the highest virtue. Moreover, intricately linked to this, the bedrock of Nietzschean philosophical discourse is his concept of Self-Overcoming (German: Selbstüberwindung). The concept of self-overcoming shapes and enlivens all his major philosophical ideas; it acts as the metaphysical fulcrum from which everything revolves around, most notably his conceptualizations of the Will to Power (German: der Wille zur Macht) and the Übermensch (German: Overman).

According to Nietzsche, all life is fundamentally an exercise in the will to power. This concept is not about power in the purely physical sense, nor is it necessarily about desiring to dominate others, but rather about mastering oneself. The will to power, speaks to a more profound and more fundamental impulse. It goes beyond a simple longing for dominance, encapsulating a primal desire to manifest one's inherent strength, creativity, and distinctiveness. More specifically, it also involves self-control—a mastery of one's desires and impulses. This internal force has an unlimited scope of expression—it can unfurl itself in the relentless pursuit of knowledge, an insatiable thirst for achievement, or a resolute dedication to personal excellence. As such, it is not just an animalistic drive, but the dynamic engine that exhorts us to strive towards greatness—an insatiable urge to transcend mediocrity and elevate one's existence to a heightened state of being.

Nietzsche extolls us to conquer the interiority of ourselves, so that we might rise to master the world beyond. In Nietzschean philosophy, an individual first asserts power over themselves through the process of self-overcoming. This involves conquering all internal limitations—our antiestéticars, doubts, vices, and weaknesses. Only by rising above these internal frailties can we truly harness our potential and project our will outward. In short, we must first subdue the internal adversary before we can vanquish the external one.

Within Nietzsche's philosophical framework, the unquenchable thirst and ceaseless pursuit for power serves as the driving force propelling mankind forward. This embodies the very essence of freedom—a perpetual longing for unbound potential and the attainment of unlimited power. Paradoxically, however, the self stands as the greatest impediment to this uninhibited ascent. Why does this contradiction arise? The self, in its rejection of the inherent power of self-overcoming, often seeks solace in the familiar comforts of material security, religious dogma, and the moralistic imperatives of the current liberal-humanist paradigm. Despite perceiving this retreat as a shallow illusion, oftentimes the self repeatedly succumbs to its allure, foregoing the embrace of genuine freedom, untapped potential, and authentic self-mastery. It is thus the superior type of individual, the more complete and authentic being, who tirelessly endeavors to overcome themselves and remain in a perpetual state of becoming. Embrace the excellence of self-overcoming and become the higher-type, the Übermensch.

For Nietzsche, the act of self-overcoming is not a mere task to be completed, but a perpetual transformative process that elevates and ennobles. It embodies an unwavering pursuit to surpass limitations, conquer obstacles, and transcend one's weaknesses. Through self-overcoming, we strive to achieve greatness, continuously pushing the boundaries of our own potential and venturing into uncharted realms. It serves as the ultimate manifestation of Nietzsche's philosophy—a resolute dedication to the perpetual journey of overcoming and mastery through excellence. Embrace the inner war within, for it is through this struggle that we find our true strength and emerge as the architects of our own destiny.

Mi traducción, porque es un gran texto:

La filosofía de Nietzsche se basa en la profunda veneración por todas las cosas grandes, nobles y heroicas. Alberga un desdén inherente por todas las cosas pequeñas, cobardes y mediocres. En la visión de Nietzsche, la grandeza es exaltada, la mediocridad es aborrecida y la persecución de la excelencia se sitúa como la mayor virtud. Además, y unido intrínsecamente a esto, la base del discurso filosófico de Nietzsche es su concepto de la Auto-Superación (en alemán: Selbstüberwindung). El concepto de Auto-Superación configura y vivifica todas sus principales ideas filosóficas: actúa como el fulcro metafísico desde el que todo gira, principalmente sus conceptualizaciones de la Voluntad de Poder (der Wille zur Macht) y del Superhombre (Overman)

De acuerdo con Nietzsche, toda vida es fundamentalmente un ejercicio en la voluntad de poder. Este concepto no trata sobre el poder en su sentido puramente físico, ni tampoco implica necesariamente desear el dominar a otros, sino principalmente, sobre dominarse, vencerse a uno mismo (Nota de Gurney: no excluye los otros 2 ámbitos mencionados; es más, necesita un mínimo de ambos). La voluntad de poder se refieres a un impulso más profundo y más fundamental. Va más allá de un simple anhelo de dominancia, encapsulando un deseo primario de manifestar la fuerza, la creatividad y la singularidad inherentes a uno mismo. Más específicamente, también implica auto-control - el dominio de los deseos e impulsos de cada uno. Esta fuerza interna tiene un ilimitado alcance de expresión - que puede desplegarse a sí misma en un implacable búsqueda de conocimiento, una sed insaciable por los logros, o una dedicación admirable a la excelencia personal. Así concebida, no es sólo un impulso animal, sino un motor dinámico que nos exhorta a esforzarnos por la grandeza - un insaciable anhelo de trascender la mediocridad y de elevar nuestra existencia a un estado superior del ser

Nietzsche nos compele a conquistar la interioridad de costroso mismos, de modo que podamos elevarnos para conquistar el mundo que hay más allá (Nota de Gurney: no es el "Más allá" religioso; recordad: permaneced fieles al sentido de la tierra). En la filosofía nietzschiana, en primer lugar un individuo ejerce poder sobre sí mismo a través del proceso de la auto-superación. Esto implica conquistar todas sus limitaciones internas - nuestros miedos, dudas, vicios y debilidades. Sólo elevándose por encima de estas fragilidades podemos verdaderamente aprovechar nuestro potencial y proyectar nuestra voluntad hacia el exterior. En resumen, debemos primero someter al adversario interior antes de que podamos conquistar al exterior

En el marco filosófico de Nietzsche, la insaciable sed y la incesante persecución del poder sirve como la fuerza conductora que impulsa el progreso de la humanidad. Esto encarna la verdadera esencia de la libertad - un perpetuo anhelo por desatar el potencial y la consecución de un poder ilimitado. Paradójicamente, sin embargo, el yo es el mayor obstáculo para este ascenso sin restricciones. Porque surge esta contradicción? El yo, en su rechazo hacia el poder inherente de la auto-superación, con frecuencia busca consuelo en comodidades familiares como la seguridad material, el dogma religioso y los imperativos morales del actual paradigma liberal-humanista. A pesar de percibir esta retirada como una ilusión vana, frecuentemente el yo sucumbe repetidamente a esa fascinación, renunciando al abrazo de una libertad genuina, de un potencial sin explotar, y de un auténtico auto-dominio. Es por tanto el tipo superior de individuo, el ser más completo y auténtico, el que sin descanso se empeña en superarse a sí mismo y permanecer en un estado perpetuo de llegar a ser. Abraza la excelencia de la auto-superación y llega a ser el tipo superior, el Superhombre

Para Nietzsche, el acto de la auto-superación no es una simple tarea para ser completada, sino un perpetuo proceso transformativo que eleva y ennoblece. Encarna una inquebrantable persecución para sobrepasar las limitaciones, conquistar obstáculos, y transcender las debilidades propias. A través de la auto-superación, luchamos para alcanzar la grandeza, empujando continuamente los límites de nuestro propio potencial y aventurándonos en reinos inexplorados. Es la manifestación definitiva de la filosofía de Nietzsche - una dedicación resuelta al perpetuo viaje de la auto-superación y del dominio por la excelencia. Abrazar la guerra interior dentro de uno mismo, porque es a través de este esfuerzo como encontramos nuestra verdadera fuerza y emergemos como los arquitectos de nuestro propio destino

BUAKAW BANCHAMEK

▲▲▲
Desde
31 Ago 2017
cachopo, @Gurney no tenía ni idea de la existencia de este libro ni de su autor, pero estoy leyendo los posts y me parece una absoluta pasada. GRACIAS.