Terroristas Boston: persecucion, robos de coches, tiroteos, granadas de mano, suicidio por bomba peg

Tamerlan Tsarnaev fue capturado vivo por la policía de Boston HD

Tamerlan Tsarnaev fue capturado vivo por la policía de Boston HD - YouTube

¿Real o Fake?

la versionoficial, por ahora,dice que estaba vivo cuando fue detenido y murio en la ambulancia o el hospital (no me acuerdo).

---------- Post added 22-abr-2013 at 20:25 ----------

Hay un dato sobre el que todavía no te has pronunciado, y han dicho ya dos o más veces distintos foreros: las mochilas. Que los Blackwater tenían mochila antes del atentado pero no después. Que su mochila coincide con la del atentado (ver fotos). Y, creo que han dicho esto pero no estoy seguro, que el supuesto terrorista seguía teniendo la mochila después del atentado.

Está muy bien ser escéptico con la conspiración y todo eso pero no puedes dejarte datos sin analizar, y ése es uno crucial.

Respecto a si dan el cante o no, es un tema debatible. Pero lo cierto es que no es lo mismo dar el cante de un modo que de otro, y esos tipos, por parecer de las fuerzas de seguridad, no serán vistos como sospechosos por el resto de la gente.

ya me he pronunciado. Primero el tio con mochila no es el mismo que el tio sin mochila, segundo no sabemos aun (los investigadores lo saben, pero nosotros no), si las mochilas reventadas de la foto son donde estaban las ollas. La bomba revento muchas cosas: piernas,vallas,mochilas.....

el checheno joven tenia en efecto aun una mochila pero no se ve si estaba vacia o no. Podria ser que dejase la olla en otra mochila dentro de la mochila exterior o bien dentro de una bolsa de deportes. No se mas que tu, solo doy posibles explicaciones otras que el complot.

En cuanto a los tipos de la seguridad, daban el cante y estaban saliendo en cientos de grabaciones video de los familiares de los atletas.

Los de la CIA, como buenos funcionarios, no son el colmo de la eficacia pero tampoco son badulaques.

---------- Post added 22-abr-2013 at 20:54 ----------

En Zero Hedge tienen la version oficial, aqui un extracto:

Full Criminal Complaint Against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Including New Details | Zero Hedge

The charges against Dzhokhar may have been filed under seal but it took minutes to find the full 11 page affidavit by FBI agent Daniel Genck, against the alleged bomber. And while there have been many discrepancies in various official versions of the narrative leading to the capture of the younger Tsarnaev, this is the final, final draft, which means any changes to the story from now on will be greeted by substantial popular skepticism.

Some of the newly emerging highlights:

From the day of the marathon:

•At approximately 2:42 p.m. (i.e., approximately seven minutes before the first explosion), Bomber One can be seen detaching himself from the crowd and walking cast on Boylston Street towards the Marathon finish line. Approximately 15 seconds later, he can be seen passing directly in front of the Forum Restaurant and continuing in the direction of the location where the first explosion occurred. His knapsack is still on his back.
•At approximately 2:45 p.m., Bomber Two can be seen detaching himself from the crowd and walking cast on Boylston Street toward the Marathon finishing line. He appears to have the thumb of his right hand hooked under the strap of his knapsack and a cell phone in his left hand. Approximately 15 seconds later, he can be seen stopping directly in front of the Forum Restaurant and standing near the metal border among numerous spectators, with his back to the camera, facing the runners, He then can be seen apparently slipping his knapsack onto the ground. A photograph taken from the opposite side of the street shows the knapsack on the ground at Bomber Two's feet.
•The Forum Restaurant video shows that Bomber Two remained in the same spot for approximately four minutes, occasionally looking at his cell phone and once appearing to take a picture with it. At some point he appears to look at his phone, which is held at approximately waist level, and may be manipulating the phone. Approximately 30 seconds before the first explosion, he lifts his phone to his ear as if he is speaking on his cell phone, and keeps it there for approximately 18 seconds. A few seconds after he finishes the call, the large crowd of people around him can be seen reading to the first explosion. Virtually every head turns to the east (towards the finish line) and stares in that direction in apparent bewilderment and alarm. Bomber Two, virtually alone among the individuals in front of the restaurant, appears calm. He glances to the cast and then calmly but rapidly begins moving to the west, away from the direction of the finish line. He walks away without his knapsack, having left it on the ground where he had been standing. Approximately 10 seconds later, an explosion occurs in the location where Bomber Two had placed his knapsack.
From the hijacking:

•Near midnight on April 18, 2013, an individual carjacked a vehicle at gunpoint in Cambridge, Massachusetts. A victim of the carjacking was interviewed by law enforcement and provided the amowing information. The victim stated that while he was sitting in his car on a road in Cambridge, a man approached and tapped on his passenger-side window. When the victim rolled down the window, the man reached in, opened the door, and entered the victim's vehicle. The man pointed a firearm at the victim and stated, "Did you hear about the Boston explosion?" and "I did that." The man removed the magazine from his gun and showed the victim that it had a bulletin it, and then re-inserted the magazine. The man then stated, "I am serious."
•The man with the gun forced the victim to drive to another location, where they picked up a second man. The two men put something in the trunk of the victim's vehicle. The man with the gun took the victim's keys and sat in the driver's seat, white the victim moved to the front passenger seat. The second man entered the victim's vehicle and sat in the rear passenger seat. The man with the gun and the second man spoke to each other in a foreign language.
•While they were driving, the man with the gun demanded money from the victim, who gave the man 45 dollars. One of the men compelled the victim to hand over his ATM card and password. They then drove to an ATM machine and attempted to withdraw money from the victim's account. The two men and the victim then drove to a gas station/convenience store in the vicinity of 816 Memorial Drive, Cambridge. The two men got out of the car, at which point the victim managed to escape.
•A short time later, the stolen vehicle was located by law enforcement in Watertown, Massachusetts. As the men drove down Dexter Street in Watertown, they threw at least two small irnprovised explosive devices ("IEDs") out of the car. A gun fight ensued between the car's occupants and law enforcement officers in which numerous shots were fired. One of the men was severely injured and remained at the scene; the other managed to escape in the car. That car was later found abandoned a short distance away, and an intact low-grade explosive device was discovered inside it. In addition, from the scene of the shootout on Laurel Street in Watertown, the FBI has recovered two unexploded IEDs, as well as the remnants of numerous exploded IEDs.

¿Alguien había visto esto? Fijaos bien en la fecha del mensaje :D
g7leBHW.png

WARNING: Laws Being Written To Screw You

I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start on a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.

I’ll keep it as short can I can

They’re going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he’s unstable.

They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn’t be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.

I can’t do anything or I’ll lose my job and possibly face criminals charges. Please don’t let them get away with it. They won’t find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don’t let them hurt our rights.

I’m at work so I used a copy of a picture from another thread. Also please don’t mention me. It will seriously hurt me.

Forum Post: WARNING: Laws Being Written To Screw You | OccupyWallSt.org

¿Alguien había visto esto? Fijaos bien en la fecha del mensaje :D
g7leBHW.png

WARNING: Laws Being Written To Screw You

I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start on a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.

I’ll keep it as short can I can

They’re going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he’s unstable.

They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn’t be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.

I can’t do anything or I’ll lose my job and possibly face criminals charges. Please don’t let them get away with it. They won’t find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don’t let them hurt our rights.

I’m at work so I used a copy of a picture from another thread. Also please don’t mention me. It will seriously hurt me.

Forum Post: WARNING: Laws Being Written To Screw You | OccupyWallSt.org

o sea un tio tuvo una prediccion: que el culpable tendria menos de 30 años y seria arrestado en 4 dias. Tambien podria haber dicho que el culpable seria de sesso masculino. O que el padre del culpable diria que su hijo es inocente...

3-4 dias para los primeros arrestos es un plazo logico: el suficiente para reunir las fotos, interpretarlas, lanzar un aviso al publico y detenerlos.

La defensa del checheno se basa en 3 abogados expertos en salvar a la gente de pena de fin.

Vamos, que se declarará culpable y cadena perpetua.

o sea un tio tuvo una prediccion: que el culpable tendria menos de 30 años y seria arrestado en 4 dias. Tambien podria haber dicho que el culpable seria de sesso masculino. O que el padre del culpable diria que su hijo es inocente...

3-4 dias para los primeros arrestos es un plazo logico: el suficiente para reunir las fotos, interpretarlas, lanzar un aviso al publico y detenerlos.

Dice dsd un teenager mayor a un chaval d veintipocos

They won’t find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don’t let them hurt our rights.

No van a encontrar al sospechoso hasta finales d semana y q la expedicion d cogerlo sera el viernes.

Nada de un tio d menos d 30 o 3-4 si a ti t parece esto una prediccion sobre bases normales pues vale... pero al menos ponlo correctamente

Tiene pinta d q lleve la mochila aun a cuestas, apoyada sobre un hombro, tipica postura vaya

...Y, el pantalón no es es mismo, oiga.

Puedes decirme que hay de manipulación en la foto que he puesto?

Y tú puedes decirme si asegurarías que el policía en primer plano en la foto enviada por mi, el de la izquierda, aparecía en la foto original? ¿qué tal tus conocimientos de retoque fotográfico? Y por cierto, ¿cuál es la foto original?

Yo sólo te puedo decir que en la foto de "después" el presunto pequeño Tsarnaev con un fondo de oportuno ladrillo está un poco desenfocado y que el fotógrafo hace unos encuadres raros. Pero oye, dicen que el mundo es como lo quiere ver cada uno. Igual los blackwaters esos llevaban caramelos en esas gigantes y cómodísimas mochilas de porteador, quién sabe...

La mochila.....falsa bandera.........chechenos.......todos concentrados mirando Boston............los jefes concentrados mirando:

Todos-mirando-a-Beyonce-1.jpg

Si alguien todavía sigue leyendo que me diga que pasa con la Crisis, NWO, IIIGM (¿siria, Libia, Corea, Irán, por donde comienza?)

Recopilación interesante sobre el "atentado" de Boston. ¿Son pruebas suficientes para desmontar la versión oficial?

El Falso Atentado de Boston: ¿Craft International, una empresa privada de seguridad militar está detrás de todo?

Pongo el resumen fotográfico del link que has puesto:

Craft_Boston.jpg

Todo cuanto menos raro.

En usa están las redes sociales y el resto de internet que arde. Es imposible no malpensar.

En cuanto al de las piernas amputadas, sin una foto de mejor calidad de las caras es imposible afirmar que sea el mismo, al menos yo les veo diferentes, tiempo habrá de verle en pantalla porque más o menos acabará saliendo en muchos medios y podremos ver. Yo me decanto porque son diferentes, auqnue no lo espero, porque da pena ver a una persona que ha perdido las piernas en una cosa como esta.

Última edición:
Pongo el resumen fotográfico del link que has puesto:

Craft_Boston.jpg

Todo cuanto menos raro.

En usa están las redes sociales y el resto de internet que arde. Es imposible no malpensar.

En cuanto al de las piernas amputadas, sin una foto de mejor calidad de las caras es imposible afirmar que sea el mismo, al menos yo les veo diferentes, tiempo habrá de verle en pantalla porque más o menos acabará saliendo en muchos medios y podremos ver. Un poco arriesgado afirmar que sean el mismo.

jo jo vaya cosa de "pruebas" ... o sea un miembro de Craft puso las bombas, pero guardo la mochila despues de la explosion (el de pelo mas oscuro), y luego, en vez de largarse de la zona, se ponen en medio de todos los flashes de la prensa internacional para que les saquen bien en las fotos.

Muy creible :bla: :bla:

la versionoficial, por ahora,dice que estaba vivo cuando fue detenido y murio en la ambulancia o el hospital (no me acuerdo).

---------- Post added 22-abr-2013 at 20:25 ----------

ya me he pronunciado. Primero el tio con mochila no es el mismo que el tio sin mochila, segundo no sabemos aun (los investigadores lo saben, pero nosotros no), si las mochilas reventadas de la foto son donde estaban las ollas. La bomba revento muchas cosas: piernas,vallas,mochilas.....

el checheno joven tenia en efecto aun una mochila pero no se ve si estaba vacia o no. Podria ser que dejase la olla en otra mochila dentro de la mochila exterior o bien dentro de una bolsa de deportes. No se mas que tu, solo doy posibles explicaciones otras que el complot.

En cuanto a los tipos de la seguridad, daban el cante y estaban saliendo en cientos de grabaciones video de los familiares de los atletas.

Los de la CIA, como buenos funcionarios, no son el colmo de la eficacia pero tampoco son badulaques.

---------- Post added 22-abr-2013 at 20:54 ----------

En Zero Hedge tienen la version oficial, aqui un extracto:

Full Criminal Complaint Against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Including New Details | Zero Hedge

The charges against Dzhokhar may have been filed under seal but it took minutes to find the full 11 page affidavit by FBI agent Daniel Genck, against the alleged bomber. And while there have been many discrepancies in various official versions of the narrative leading to the capture of the younger Tsarnaev, this is the final, final draft, which means any changes to the story from now on will be greeted by substantial popular skepticism.

Some of the newly emerging highlights:

From the day of the marathon:

•At approximately 2:42 p.m. (i.e., approximately seven minutes before the first explosion), Bomber One can be seen detaching himself from the crowd and walking cast on Boylston Street towards the Marathon finish line. Approximately 15 seconds later, he can be seen passing directly in front of the Forum Restaurant and continuing in the direction of the location where the first explosion occurred. His knapsack is still on his back.
•At approximately 2:45 p.m., Bomber Two can be seen detaching himself from the crowd and walking cast on Boylston Street toward the Marathon finishing line. He appears to have the thumb of his right hand hooked under the strap of his knapsack and a cell phone in his left hand. Approximately 15 seconds later, he can be seen stopping directly in front of the Forum Restaurant and standing near the metal border among numerous spectators, with his back to the camera, facing the runners, He then can be seen apparently slipping his knapsack onto the ground. A photograph taken from the opposite side of the street shows the knapsack on the ground at Bomber Two's feet.
•The Forum Restaurant video shows that Bomber Two remained in the same spot for approximately four minutes, occasionally looking at his cell phone and once appearing to take a picture with it. At some point he appears to look at his phone, which is held at approximately waist level, and may be manipulating the phone. Approximately 30 seconds before the first explosion, he lifts his phone to his ear as if he is speaking on his cell phone, and keeps it there for approximately 18 seconds. A few seconds after he finishes the call, the large crowd of people around him can be seen reading to the first explosion. Virtually every head turns to the east (towards the finish line) and stares in that direction in apparent bewilderment and alarm. Bomber Two, virtually alone among the individuals in front of the restaurant, appears calm. He glances to the cast and then calmly but rapidly begins moving to the west, away from the direction of the finish line. He walks away without his knapsack, having left it on the ground where he had been standing. Approximately 10 seconds later, an explosion occurs in the location where Bomber Two had placed his knapsack.
From the hijacking:

•Near midnight on April 18, 2013, an individual carjacked a vehicle at gunpoint in Cambridge, Massachusetts. A victim of the carjacking was interviewed by law enforcement and provided the amowing information. The victim stated that while he was sitting in his car on a road in Cambridge, a man approached and tapped on his passenger-side window. When the victim rolled down the window, the man reached in, opened the door, and entered the victim's vehicle. The man pointed a firearm at the victim and stated, "Did you hear about the Boston explosion?" and "I did that." The man removed the magazine from his gun and showed the victim that it had a bulletin it, and then re-inserted the magazine. The man then stated, "I am serious."
•The man with the gun forced the victim to drive to another location, where they picked up a second man. The two men put something in the trunk of the victim's vehicle. The man with the gun took the victim's keys and sat in the driver's seat, white the victim moved to the front passenger seat. The second man entered the victim's vehicle and sat in the rear passenger seat. The man with the gun and the second man spoke to each other in a foreign language.
•While they were driving, the man with the gun demanded money from the victim, who gave the man 45 dollars. One of the men compelled the victim to hand over his ATM card and password. They then drove to an ATM machine and attempted to withdraw money from the victim's account. The two men and the victim then drove to a gas station/convenience store in the vicinity of 816 Memorial Drive, Cambridge. The two men got out of the car, at which point the victim managed to escape.
•A short time later, the stolen vehicle was located by law enforcement in Watertown, Massachusetts. As the men drove down Dexter Street in Watertown, they threw at least two small irnprovised explosive devices ("IEDs") out of the car. A gun fight ensued between the car's occupants and law enforcement officers in which numerous shots were fired. One of the men was severely injured and remained at the scene; the other managed to escape in the car. That car was later found abandoned a short distance away, and an intact low-grade explosive device was discovered inside it. In addition, from the scene of the shootout on Laurel Street in Watertown, the FBI has recovered two unexploded IEDs, as well as the remnants of numerous exploded IEDs.

o sea que el crio este planta una bomba que segun dijeron el primer dia se supone que hicieron con temporizador 10 segundos antes de que explote
ni el puñetero jason bourne tiene unos narices semejantes, ni jack bauer, pero al parecer el ricky rubio checheno si

y luego la historia del tio secuestrado, que le dicen que son los del maraton y luego escapa... es que me meo de la risa

yo el primer dia tenia mis dudas pero a dia de hoy huele pero mucho a tongo y villarato

Volver