Hilo ofertas imperdibles de Steam, Origin,bundles y mas

me he comprado el dead island el pack completo por 8 euros :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

me he comprado el age of mithology extendido 7 ueors creo

y el magic the gathering 2014 completo :roto2::roto2::roto2: 10 euros

vaya navidades me voy a pasar

Un juego Madmaxiano, ambientado en mundo post-colapso, con economía basada en el patrón oro... más de lo mismo?

SURVIVALIST

It's one year after the collapse of civilization and self-centered hedge fund manager Joe Wheeler emerges from his specially constructed bunker in search of food. This is a story-driven open-world survival game where the aim is to find other survivors, gain their respect, and build a community. You'll have to maintain a steady insulin supply for a diabetic woman, solve the mystery of why people keep disappearing from a nearby community, and search for a truck full of stolen gold bullion that will make you unimaginably wealthy in the new gold-based economy. You'll scavenge for supplies, trade, plant crops, go on quests, face jovenlandesal dilemmas, go to war, and uncover dark, terrible secrets!

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/?source=indiegamebundles

Cagontó, he vuelto a picar. Garry's Mod por dos pavos.

Hablando de juegos madmaxistas, jugué un tiempo al Fallen Earth, un mmo gratuito bastante bien ambientado. No es que fuera una cosa de lo más impresionante en gráficos, pero tenía una historia y unos detalles bastante simpáticos.

jorobar ahora comprendo el poder que tienen los videojuegos

me pille en steam en el blackfriday por poco dinero los siguientes

1) dead island, no tengo ordenador para moverlo jugue un poc y me canse

2) age of mithology, tiene buena pinta lo dejo para mas adelante

3) el magic 2014, nunca habia tenido todos los mazos, la leche

me encuentro jugando al magic un sabado pos la tarde noche con mi botellita de ron

bien es cierto que los planes me han fallado, pero jorobar, estoy de querida progenitora

mi copita, jugando con la tele de 47 pulgadas delante mio, la leche, no quiero hacer una oda a los incels como yo, pero jorobar si te lo montas bien, es una gozada

mi ron, mis juegos, y luego me voy a la cama borracho y me veo las pelis en la cama con la tele de la habitacion....

vale lo admito soy solterón, pero....

Ron, 47", sudapollismo hedonista de fin de semana... juer, solo falta que la tele de la habitación sea de 19" y colgada y somos almas gemelas.

No hay descanso para los viciosos. :| GOG empieza ya con las ofertas de navidades:

2014 DRM-free Big Winter Sale starts now!

48-hour Frost Flash Frenzy with 30 deals per hour, daily bundles, awesome games up to 90% off, and Age of Wonders for FREE!

Winter is upon us and the holiday season is nigh, so what better time to get your game on and stack up with great titles at ridiculous prices?! Let's kick off the 2014 DRM-free BIG Winter Sale! If you're getting a feeling of déjà vu, look closer: we've prepared a brand new lineup of flash deals and fresh daily bundles for you, for the next 11 days!

Your holiday shopping rush begins with the 48-hour Frost Flash Frenzy: 30 flash deals available every hour for the first two days of our Big Winter Sale! We also have an awesome "first come, first served" gift: 250.000 copies of the seminal turn-based strategy classic Age of Wonders for FREE. If you're a fan, make sure you pick up Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne and Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic 75% off in one of today's bundles and the more recent entry to the franchise 2014 DRM-free BIG Winter SaleAge of Wonders 3 available 66% off for the first 24 hours of the sale!

But, obviously, there is much more to our Winter Promo. Today's daily bundles antiestéticature the acclaimed S.T.A.L.K.E.R. trilogy as well as our flagship pairing of the Witcher 1&2. Today's flash deals include hit titles like Wasteland 2, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Dreamfall Chapters, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Terraria, and many more.

So there you have it, the BIG Winter Sale is here to bring you a gaming good time. Visit daily to get the best deals! The promo ends on December 15, at 1:59 PM GMT.

Now, get ready for the Age of Wonders special surprise stream with Quill18, starting 5PM GMT / 12PM EST / 9AM PST on Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

venga, venga que van a empezar las ofertas de navidad.

por cierto he vendido todo lo que tenia en venta, me dicen que la peña esta arramblado con todo lo que se vende para el juego del "reciclaje".

152a625daa8c162a60104714d0c63207-gaming-then-now-part-2.jpg

Roksmith + Dark Souls han caido. 12 aurelios y algo.

Yo me pille la semana pasada Titanfall por Amazon a £6 y me lo estoy pasando pipa! :D

Evil Within, por 14 leuros en GMG.
Magic Pep seguro que pagó 59€. Es encomiable como financia a la industria :roto2:

Descargando Final Fantasy XIII (-33% por 8,70) y Euro Truck Simulator 2 (-85% por 2,99)

Volver