*Tema mítico* : Habéis Visto El Ibex 35. Marzo 2014: Los chicharros atacan al jefe +

ostra en Sabadell se nos ha enquistado el 26...
Por lo demás tengo la posi eurona libre... ando entre mas Sabadell, Arcelor, BME, TEF y enagas, me he atragantado de chicharro este año y quiero algo relativamente tranquilo...
Mis favoritas son Arcelor, que creo puede peponear y mas Sabadeles ya que tengo la posición sería promediar a la alza.
Alguna idea foristas?

O se atasca y baja, o reconozco que metí la pata con mi corto en SAB. Este es el punto clave para mí.

A mí me ha dado muy mal royo que estuvieran distribuyendo entre la gente mayor con el anuncio ese de "compro regalos a mis nietos con el dividendo de iberdrola":pienso:

Entre otras cosas.
Pero hay más. La política de compra para amortizar acciones ya se ha acabado. Ampliarán capital para dar el dividendo del verano y será después del reparto cuando amorticen las acciones.

Creo en que subirá más, hasta los 5,5€ pero que puede corregir lo suficiente para dar juego de aquí al verano.

y si me equivoco... plusvis pa la saca y mañana Dios dirá

Stocks Surge As Yellen Goes Uber-Dovish, Says "Fed Short Of Reaching Employment And Inflation Goals" | Zero Hedge

As if there was any surprise that Yellen was fundamentally an uber dove, she just confirmed it. Here are the key highlights from her speech from Bloomberg.

YELLEN SEES `CONSIDERABLE SLACK' IN ECONOMY, LABOR MARKET
YELLEN SAYS QE TAPER DOESN'T miccionan REDUCED STIMULUS COMMITMENT
YELLEN SAYS ECONOMY, JOB MARKET `ARE NOT BACK TO NORMAL HEALTH'
YELLEN SAYS FED SHORT OF REACHING EMPLOYMENT, INFLATION GOALS
YELLEN SAYS POST-CRISIS LABOR MARKET STRENGTHENED CONSIDERABLY
YELLEN SAYS FED TAKES ITS 2% INFLATION GOAL `VERY SERIOUSLY'
YELLEN SAYS DECLINE IN JOBLESS `GRADUAL BUT REMARKABLY STEADY'
YELLEN SAYS ECONOMY NEEDS EXTRAORDINARY SUPPORT FOR `SOME TIME'
And more from BBG:

Yellen says that despite steady progress, there’s no doubt “that the economy and the job market are not back to normal health.”
Fed’s “extraordinary commitment” to help economy recover “is still needed and will be for some time,” Yellen said in a speech at 8:55am local time in Chicago; “I believe that view is widely shared by my fellow policymakers at the Fed”
Tapering is “not a lessening of this commitment”
Fed is “still considerably short” of full employment and price stability
FOMC estimates unemployment rate consistent with full employment is 5.2%-5.6%, well below 6.7% unemployment rate for Feb.
Inflation is well below 2% long-term goal
It’s appropriate for Fed to continue providing “substantial help” to labor market, without adding to inflation risks, because of signs of considerable slack in economy
Decline in unemployment rate hasn’t helped raise wages for workers
Job market is in some ways tougher now than in any recession
Long-term unemployed face big challenges; research shows employers are less willing to hire them
There’s hope significant share of long-term unemployed will benefit from stronger labor market
Significant amount of decline in participation during recovery appears to be due to slack, a sign that Fed’s help can still be effective
Surveys show consumers and owners of small- and medium-sized businesses remain cautious about strength, durability of recovery
And the punchlines:

Numbers of people trying to find work for more than 6 mos. or a yr are higher now than any time since records began
Lower participation rate may miccionan 6.7% unemployment rate is overstating progress made in labor market
Pool of 7m people who work part time and want full-time jobs is much larger than should be expected at 6.7% unemployment rate; this is sign that labor conditions are worse than unemployment rate indicates
Gee: who would have thought that the employment data used for Obama propganda purposes does not suddenly suit the Fed, whose Russell 200,000 target is in jeopardy of falling short.

And sure enough, the only thing that matters for algos is that their interpretation of Yellen's rehash of the same comments heard thousands of times already, is that more stimulus from the Fed, i.e., the long-awaited untaper, may be just around the corner. And stocks surge because the Chairmanwoman just admitted the economy is, gasp, weaker than expected.

Stocks Surge As Yellen Goes Uber-Dovish, Says "Fed Short Of Reaching Employment And Inflation Goals" | Zero Hedge

As if there was any surprise that Yellen was fundamentally an uber dove, she just confirmed it. Here are the key highlights from her speech from Bloomberg.

YELLEN SEES `CONSIDERABLE SLACK' IN ECONOMY, LABOR MARKET
YELLEN SAYS QE TAPER DOESN'T miccionan REDUCED STIMULUS COMMITMENT
YELLEN SAYS ECONOMY, JOB MARKET `ARE NOT BACK TO NORMAL HEALTH'
YELLEN SAYS FED SHORT OF REACHING EMPLOYMENT, INFLATION GOALS
YELLEN SAYS POST-CRISIS LABOR MARKET STRENGTHENED CONSIDERABLY
YELLEN SAYS FED TAKES ITS 2% INFLATION GOAL `VERY SERIOUSLY'
YELLEN SAYS DECLINE IN JOBLESS `GRADUAL BUT REMARKABLY STEADY'
YELLEN SAYS ECONOMY NEEDS EXTRAORDINARY SUPPORT FOR `SOME TIME'
And more from BBG:

Yellen says that despite steady progress, there’s no doubt “that the economy and the job market are not back to normal health.”
Fed’s “extraordinary commitment” to help economy recover “is still needed and will be for some time,” Yellen said in a speech at 8:55am local time in Chicago; “I believe that view is widely shared by my fellow policymakers at the Fed”
Tapering is “not a lessening of this commitment”
Fed is “still considerably short” of full employment and price stability
FOMC estimates unemployment rate consistent with full employment is 5.2%-5.6%, well below 6.7% unemployment rate for Feb.
Inflation is well below 2% long-term goal
It’s appropriate for Fed to continue providing “substantial help” to labor market, without adding to inflation risks, because of signs of considerable slack in economy
Decline in unemployment rate hasn’t helped raise wages for workers
Job market is in some ways tougher now than in any recession
Long-term unemployed face big challenges; research shows employers are less willing to hire them
There’s hope significant share of long-term unemployed will benefit from stronger labor market
Significant amount of decline in participation during recovery appears to be due to slack, a sign that Fed’s help can still be effective
Surveys show consumers and owners of small- and medium-sized businesses remain cautious about strength, durability of recovery
And the punchlines:

Numbers of people trying to find work for more than 6 mos. or a yr are higher now than any time since records began
Lower participation rate may miccionan 6.7% unemployment rate is overstating progress made in labor market
Pool of 7m people who work part time and want full-time jobs is much larger than should be expected at 6.7% unemployment rate; this is sign that labor conditions are worse than unemployment rate indicates
Gee: who would have thought that the employment data used for Obama propganda purposes does not suddenly suit the Fed, whose Russell 200,000 target is in jeopardy of falling short.

And sure enough, the only thing that matters for algos is that their interpretation of Yellen's rehash of the same comments heard thousands of times already, is that more stimulus from the Fed, i.e., the long-awaited untaper, may be just around the corner. And stocks surge because the Chairmanwoman just admitted the economy is, gasp, weaker than expected.

A esta se le han quitado las ganas de dar fechas concretas por un tiempecito :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A mí me ha dado muy mal royo que estuvieran distribuyendo entre la gente mayor con el anuncio ese de "compro regalos a mis nietos con el dividendo de iberdrola":pienso:

Yo veo que esta en la parte alta del canal, por ahora me quedo aunque subiré el stop, ya que es cierto que lo de la recompra de acciones y esa publicidad "preferentes style" echan para atrás.
Ps: ya está verde...a ver...

Hoy en Sabadell ni siquiera han hecho "de momento" el movimiento guanoso que le suelen hacer todos los dias, esperemos subiry dejar los 26 de una vez, pero bueno , pongo stop holgado y al menos me saco para pipas.
Señor burbujo, nos vas a pagar el dividendo y lo sabes :D

@Robopoli... las delia siguen guaneando cosa fina ... sinceramente yo creo que nos vemos en los 65-70 vamos de vuelta a la normalidad tras el fail de gardner y la poca confianza... además a saber la caja que les queda, cuando iban a confirmar la ampliaciónd e capital? Se pueden retirar, creo que estaba prevista en 80 cnt por acción.

Hoy en Sabadell ni siquiera han hecho "de momento" el movimiento guanoso que le suelen hacer todos los dias, esperemos subiry dejar los 26 de una vez, pero bueno , pongo stop holgado y al menos me saco para pipas.
Señor burbujo, nos vas a pagar el dividendo y lo sabes :D

@Robopoli... las delia siguen guaneando cosa fina ... sinceramente yo creo que nos vemos en los 65-70 vamos de vuelta a la normalidad tras el fail de gardner y la poca confianza... además a saber la caja que les queda, cuando iban a confirmar la ampliaciónd e capital? Se pueden retirar, creo que estaba prevista en 80 cnt por acción.

Ni idea de para cuando estaba prevista la confirmación de la ampliación de capital. De todas formas no me preocupa demasiado. El plan en lo sustancial no ha cambiado mucho y salvo que lo vea muy muy neցro y vea un cambio que no me guste en la dirección de la empresa seguiré dentro.
Estoy habituado a la volatilidad y aunque de muchas vueltas el valor por el momento sigo pensando que superará el rendimiento medio del mercado este año que al final es de lo que se trata.
Veremos....

Ni idea de para cuando estaba prevista la confirmación de la ampliación de capital. De todas formas no me preocupa demasiado. El plan en lo sustancial no ha cambiado mucho y salvo que lo vea muy muy neցro y vea un cambio que no me guste en la dirección de la empresa seguiré dentro.
Estoy habituado a la volatilidad y aunque de muchas vueltas el valor por el momento sigo pensando que superará el rendimiento medio del mercado este año que al final es de lo que se trata.
Veremos....

Si baja a los 60-70 le meteré un tiritio (pequeño eso si).

Chila, suerte en Iberdrola.

Hoy lo que no me ha gustado nada ha sido el volumen. Con la subida del IBEX, y algo que hubiera puesto el cuidador de su parte, la hubieran llevado a máximos un día más.
He aplicado la máxima de ojos antes que cerebro.

Con Ferrovial voy ganando más, es un valor que ha tenido sus rejonazos más o menos serios, pero nunca me he he sentido tan incómodo como hoy con IBER.

El SAN quiere y no puede con los 7.

A que hora habla Yellen "You know"?

---------- Post added 31-mar-2014 at 13:54 ----------

Creo que la única opción es que @Mr. Blonde edite el mensaje y ponga otra cosa aunque no se si me gusta la idea :pienso:
El siguiente mes me pido primer en la pole que vais a flipar los de Tapatalk :D

Sorry!
Si queréis, le puedo poner Spoiler.

P.D. Lo de Duro Felguera es de una parsimonia.. :roto2::roto2:

Volver