Última hora. Muere el eugenista Bill Gates!

Perro Viejo

Cave Canem
Desde
25 Jul 2019
El padre, no el hijo.

Que Moloch le tenga en su jloria.

Father of Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates dies at 94

(CNN Business)The father of Microsoft (MSFT) co-founder Bill Gates died Monday, according to his son. William Henry Gates II was 94 years old.
"We have all had a long time to reflect on just how lucky we are to have had this amazing man in our lives for so many years," Bill Gates wrote on his official blog.
The elder Gates was an Army veteran and a founding partner in a Seattle law firm, according his official biography.
Bill Gates said his father was critical in starting the charitable organization that has been Gates' central focus since he stepped away from running Microsoft.
"The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation would not be what it is today without my dad," Gates said.
Bill Gates' father served as co-chair of the foundation, which started in 2000.
The family statement does not give a cause of death, but says William Gates II had been in declining health.
"People used to ask my dad if he was the real Bill Gates," the tech magnate wrote. "The truth is, he was everything I try to be."

TORREVIEJAS

VÁIS A FLIPAR CON LA QUE SE OS VIENE ENCIMA ™
Desde
1 Sep 2016
Uuu ahora sí que se va a soltar la perra

Wattman

Himbersor
Desde
3 Jul 2020
Menudo disgusto se debio pegar este cuando el infame de su hijo dejo la carrera de derecho en el primer curso para hacer negocios con esas calculadoras tuneadas que en aquella epoca llamaban ordenadores , por que en aquella epoca los verdaderos computadores ocupaban habitaciones enteras .

tristezadeclon

Madmaxista
Desde
17 Jul 2016
q mal padre, no ha hecho caso a su hijo, ha vivido hasta los 94, y su hijo dando charlas ted diciendo q hay q disminuir la esperanza de vida y reducir la población mundial

ah cachopo,q esos consejos son para los pobres, como lo de las banderillas, los filántropos es q son así...