Theta

iDom

Madmaxista
Desde
11 Abr 2013

¿Cómo gano TFuel?
Ganas TFuel por cada minuto que miras transmisiones en THETA.tv que funcionan con la red THETA. Mientras mira la transmisión, THETA utilizará su ancho de banda de carga sobrante para compartir la transmisión con otros espectadores. Busque las transmisiones con un ícono naranja de TFuel en la parte superior derecha; estas son en las que puede ganar TFuel. ¡Cuanto más compartas, más ganas!

Burbujero he estado viendo unos vídeos de la Nasa y me ha generado unos TFUEL, pero ahora al refrescar la página ya que no cargaba bien el vídeo ya aparecen en ningún lado, en la parte superior me indica que tengo 0. Sabes que puede pasar?

_______

Madmaxista
Desde
16 Abr 2019
Burbujero he estado viendo unos vídeos de la Nasa y me ha generado unos TFUEL, pero ahora al refrescar la página ya que no cargaba bien el vídeo ya aparecen en ningún lado, en la parte superior me indica que tengo 0. Sabes que puede pasar?
LO MISMO A MI

Burbujerofc

Himbersor
Desde
21 May 2020

How/When do I receive token earnings?

When you relay video segments to other users AND those segments are received, then those users sign a receipt and send it back to you. When you submit those receipts to the blockchain, the token rewards are then sent to the wallet address, linked with your account. That is the comprehensive process for how a user accrues tokens.

What is ‘Pending Earnings’? And what is ‘Earnings This Session’?

Pending Earnings indicates the amount of TFuel earnings you are set to receive when the payment receipts are submitted to the blockchain. Payment receipts are submitted every 10 minutes, starting from the time you start watching the stream.
Earnings This Session indicates the amount of TFuel earnings (submitted to the blockchain) you have accrued so far since you started watching the stream. If you refresh your browser, the Earnings This Session number will reset because you have started a new session.

Will I lose my Pending Earnings if I leave the page before 10 minutes?

No. Your Pending Earnings reflect the number of payment receipts you have accrued. The next time you submit payment receipts to the blockchain, those will be included, and your TFuel earnings will increase accordingly. (However, they will not appear again in the ‘Pending Earnings’ field when you open a new stream or start a new session.)

Edit: fuente

propileos

Madmaxista
Desde
5 Dic 2011
Me interesa esta moneda para los premios de los torneos de ajedrez.