Solar warden: Flota espacial "top secret"

Pacalavatar

Madmaxista
Desde
12 Jul 2018
CONFIRMADO I ¡ELLOS nos van ayudar! MENSAJE del QAPACÑAN para el FUTURO: ROBERTO VARGAS

Pacalavatar

Madmaxista
Desde
12 Jul 2018
MENSAJE I CONSEJO DE ANDRÓMEDA no permitirá intervención REPTILOIDE en nuestro mundo: ALFRED WEBRE

Pacalavatar

Madmaxista
Desde
12 Jul 2018
PREPARARNOS I ¡2021 viene GRAN CAMBIO, esto no ha acabado! JUNTAR COMIDA el MENSAJE: ADRIANA CUESTA

Pacalavatar

Madmaxista
Desde
12 Jul 2018
el bichito es una estafa que encubriria la manera de convertir tus celulas a nano particulas de inteligencia artificial de un borg

el bichito IS THE CON COVERING NANO-AI CONVERTING YOUR CELLS

BREAKING NEWS!!! The scientist in contact with DR. Oswald says that Dr. Oswald has “gone crab”…which means into hiding…The info below is TRUE AND REAL—my source is solid on this.

Kerry Cassidy, PROJECT CAMELOT

“I have a Ph.D. in virology and immunology. I’m a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1500 “supposed” positive el bichito 19 samples collected here in S. California. When my lab team and I did the testing through Koch’s postulates and observation under an SEM (scanning electron microscope), we found NO el bichito in any of the 1500 samples. What we found was that all of the 1500 samples were mostly Influenza A and some were

influenza B, but not a single case of el bichito, and we did not use the B.S. PCR test. We then sent the remainder of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a few of the University of California labs and they found the same results as we did, NO el bichito. They found influenza A and B. All of us then spoke to the CDC and asked for viable samples of el bichito, which the CDC said they could not provide as they did not have any samples.

We have now come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work, that the el bichito 19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was called el bichito and most of the 225,000 dead were dead through co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema, etc. and they then got the flu which further weakened their immune system and they died. I have yet to find a single viable sample of el bichito 19 to work with.

We at the 7 universities that did the lab tests on these 1500 samples are now suing the CDC for el bichito 19 fraud. the CDC has yet to send us a single viable, isolated, and purified sample of el bichito 19. If they can’t or won’t send us a viable sample, I say there is no el bichito 19, it is fictitious. The four research papers that do describe the genomic extracts of the el bichito 19 bichito never were successful in isolating and purifying the samples. All the four papers written on el bichito 19 only describe small bits of RNA which were only 37 to 40 base pairs long which is NOT A bichito. A viral genome is typically 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs. With as bad as el bichito is supposed to be all over the place, how come no one in any lab worldwide has ever isolated and purified this bichito in its entirety? That’s because they’ve never really found the bichito, all they’ve ever found were small pieces of RNA which were never identified as the bichito anyway.

So what we’re dealing with is just another flu strain like every year, el bichito 19 does not exist and is fictitious. I believe China and the globalists orchestrated this el bichito hoax (the flu disguised as a novel bichito) to bring in global tyranny and a worldwide police totalitarian surveillance state, and this plot included massive election fraud.”
12/10/20 Rob Oswald Ph.D

www.vet.cornell.edu/research/faculty/robert-oswald-phd

el bichito IS THE CON COVERING NANO-AI CONVERTING YOUR CELLS | PROJECT CAMELOT PORTAL

Última edición:

Pacalavatar

Madmaxista
Desde
12 Jul 2018
ALERTA: EL PENTAGONO TIENE 180 DIAS PARA DECIR LA VERDAD SOBRE LOS OVNIS

Pacalavatar

Madmaxista
Desde
12 Jul 2018
INCREÍBLE I PUERTAS DIMENSIONALES y lugares de CONTACTO EXTRATERRESTRE en Perú: RAFAEL MERCADO

Pacalavatar

Madmaxista
Desde
12 Jul 2018
INCREÍBLE I Guiados por EXTRATERRESTRES al PAITITI. Una historia de HERMANDAD BLANCA: FRANCISCO SOSA

Pacalavatar

Madmaxista
Desde
12 Jul 2018
EXCLUSIVO I Superar la mente egoica y activar la MENTE GALÁCTICA… Todo se acelera: LUIS SÁNCHEZ

Pacalavatar

Madmaxista
Desde
12 Jul 2018
Ultimátum de WhatsApp: Comparte Datos con Facebook o ADIOS ¿Qué dicen los EXPERTOS?