Rosaline Lai de Ballesio and Rich Sun Corporation

patsy004

Pompero
Desde
14 Jul 2018
Nowadays, a scammer no longer has the advantage of carrying his suitcases and moving to another country and starting from scratch. Now with the Internet, it is easy to publish the photo and the real name of a scammer. And despite the fact that many scammers use false names, you only need an image of a scammer to expose it around the world. That is all!
That's why I want you to meet Rosaline La de Ballesio head of the company Rich Sun Corporation your company is the fundamental support for their deceptions and scams.

This is cruel and deplorable. Every day someone suffers a scam. In many cases, the victims lose everything and remain in poverty. The least you should do is report the scammer so you can warn others before they also become victims.
For this reason this cry of warning is launched so that other people are not victims of this woman named Rosaline Lai de Ballesio and her company Rich Sun Corporation.

Remember that many families suffer every day due to unscrupulous and heartless swindlers. We all know that scammers deceive many people. In general, they do not simply deceive a person. In general, they deceive many people. They continue and continue to deceive people and often in the same way as Rosaline La de Ballesio and her company Rich Sun Corporation are already accustomed, which already have a high level and knowledge in scams and cheating clients.

Última edición:

Relazed

Pompero
Desde
17 Dic 2018
There is an email that is being used by people who are scammed to collect the evidence of those who have been affected and complaints against these people: Philippe Ballesio and Rosaline Ballesio, I hope they catch those thieves. I am grateful to have met with the reports of so many people before negotiating with them. Enough of scams! Rich Sun Corporation, BTCMT4 and more. This couple are crap.:|