Los dos Airbus A340-313X del gobierno alemán aterrizaron ayer en Las Vegas. Qué está pasando?

angela82

Himbersor
Desde
6 Sep 2019
Mientras que ayer día 19 habían cerrado temporalmente la torre de control de tráfico aéreo en el Aeropuerto Internacional McCarran (LAS) en Las Vegas por dar positivo un controlador de tránsito aéreo por el bichito el bichito-19

FAA: torre de control de aeropuerto McCarran en Las Vegas cierra temporalmente

los 2 Airbus A340-313X V.I.P. llamados "Konrad Adenauer" y "Theodor Heuss" de los altos cargos del Gobierno alemán aterrizaban en la pista de Las Vegas y otro ponia rumbo a Alaska

I was getting ready to check out of the hotel when i saw a glimpse of a 4 engine aircraft through the window while getting my bag. I was shocked that there was an A340 coming so i got my phone ready. Luckily I was also able to film it in the airport with it's sister aircraft. Today there was two A340's of Bundesrepublik deutschland 16+01 Konrad Adenauer“, 16+02 Theodor Heuss .

Algunos comentarios del vídeo:

Do you have any speculations why aircraft of the German airforce would be landing in Vegas? I know German military pilots get trained by their masters in Texas, but why Las Vegas? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

maybe Area 51 safe zone

This is not military. This is the airplane from Merkel and other high ranking politicans from our government. Like the A1 from the President. We have two of them 16+01 and 16+02. Both of them arriving in Las Vegas on 19th of march.

Our very nice, lovely, German government surely is going to tell us transparently what or who had been transported on that flight.

Thank for that important Info. The airplanes was tracked on 19.03.2020 from Köln/Bonn to destination unknown.

Tracking de ambos aviones

tar1090

tar1090

Última edición:

angela82

Himbersor
Desde
6 Sep 2019
Hace un par de años había rumores que Merkel había comprado extensos terrenos en Paraguay donde iría a pasar su "vejez".

Hay un artículo satírico con una entrevista que la hacen donde dice que se alegra de su vida en Paraguay.

El artículo en alemán del 2018 y actualizado en 2019

Merkel: „Ich freue mich schon auf Paraguay“ – Berliner Express

Será sátira o será verdad?

Shy

Frente al Cabo de Poca Esperanza
Desde
14 Sep 2019
Algunos comentarios del vídeo:

Do you have any speculations why aircraft of the German airforce would be landing in Vegas? I know German military pilots get trained by their masters in Texas, but why Las Vegas? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

maybe Area 51 safe zone

This is not military. This is the airplane from Merkel and other high ranking politicans from our government. Like the A1 from the President. We have two of them 16+01 and 16+02. Both of them arriving in Las Vegas on 19th of march.

Our very nice, lovely, German government surely is going to tell us transparently what or who had been transported on that flight.

Thank for that important Info. The airplanes was tracked on 19.03.2020 from Köln/Bonn to destination unknown.
¿Del vídeo? ¿De cual? Del que has puesto no dicen ni una palabra de lo que has escrito. Es sólo una conversación rutinaria de la torre dando instrucciones a los aviones.

¿Por qué narices inventáis hez?