La Saga de Dragon Age

Serpiente_Plyskeen

Madmaxista
Desde
14 Dic 2007
pd: El boss final, de lo más difícil que he visto en mi vida.
:confused: ?Ein? :confused:

Equipa a todo el grupo con armas a distancia, colócalos a una cierta distancia los unos de los otros para que los ataques de area sólo afecten a un personaje a la vez, además de no dejarlos en ninguno de los sitios donde el archdemon (o como quiera que le llamen en castellano) aterriza (están prefijados) y asegurate de que llevas un mago para ir curando de vez en cuando (tanto a tu PJ como a los PNJ que aparecen de vez en cuando), con pociones de maná (igual es buena idea desactivar el lanzamiento automático de hechizos para ir acumulando maná y tal)... y ya está, cualquiera de los dragones son, seguramente, los enemigos más fáciles de derrotar de todo el juego.

Black Omen

Madmaxista
Desde
2 Mar 2012
:confused: ?Ein? :confused:

Equipa a todo el grupo con armas a distancia, colócalos a una cierta distancia los unos de los otros para que los ataques de area sólo afecten a un personaje a la vez, además de no dejarlos en ninguno de los sitios donde el archdemon (o como quiera que le llamen en castellano) aterriza (están prefijados) y asegurate de que llevas un mago para ir curando de vez en cuando (tanto a tu PJ como a los PNJ que aparecen de vez en cuando), con pociones de maná (igual es buena idea desactivar el lanzamiento automático de hechizos para ir acumulando maná y tal)... y ya está, cualquiera de los dragones son, seguramente, los enemigos más fáciles de derrotar de todo el juego.
En modo pesadilla las pasé pilinguis.

De todos modos reconozco mi ineptitud en los juegos de rol europeos. Lo mío son los japoneses

Ah bueno, y en mis épocas mozas, el WoW

Serpiente_Plyskeen

Madmaxista
Desde
14 Dic 2007
Mal asunto - Zeschuk y Muzyka se largan de BioWare.

The Doctors Are Out: Zeschuk and Muzyka Leave BioWare | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
The Doctors Are Out: Zeschuk and Muzyka Leave BioWare

By Nathan Grayson on September 18th, 2012 at 8 :57 pm.

It is Tuesday. You probably ate some cereal, went to work, and pretended to use the Force to open the automatic door at the grocery store – just like any other day. BioWare, meanwhile, ended an era. Specifically, Doctors Greg Zeschuk and Ray Muzyka – the role-playing powerhouse’s co-founders – have left the building. Now then, I will briefly interrupt this message to read your mind. “Kickstarter, Kickstarter? Kickstarter! Kickstarterererer.” Congratulations, you’re thinking the same thing as everyone else on Earth. Unfortunately, based on their goodbye letters, the doctors seem to not only be done with BioWare, but videogames in general.

First up, Muzyka’s retiring from games altogether. He said exactly that in his letter, and then explained his next destination: social entrepreneurship.

“I feel the need now to move on to a new chapter in my career. With the growth of BioWare to multiple locations as part of a public company, amowing two decades of multiple successful product launches across many platforms and business models, I’ve largely personally achieved what I wanted in videogames; I now desire to take on a brand new entrepreneurial challenge. I believe strongly in the power of free enterprise to enable sustainable change, so my next ‘chapter’ will likely focus on an entirely new industry, something exciting, different and frankly downright scary – investing in and mentoring new entrepreneurs, and more specifically, the field of social/impact investing.”
He’s hoping to get involved with all sorts of charities and focus primarily on social liberties, human rights, education, healthcare, and animals. Obviously, his input at BioWare will be severely missed, but wow. Go get ‘em, Ray. I don’t think anyone can fault you for wanting to use your earnings to save the world.

Zeschuk, meanwhile, plans to take a bit of a breather. Among other things, his final word on game creation is a little less, er, final. “I’m not going to be working in games for a while,” he wrote – also noting, however, that “there’s a strong possibility that I won’t be back.” As for what he’ll be doing with those tiny slots in his schedule that used to read “Running one of the world’s most popular videogame companies,” well, in short, beer.

“This decision isn’t without significant pain and regret, but it’s also something I know I need to do, for myself and my family. I’ve reached an unexpected point in my life where I no longer have the passion that I once did for the company, for the games, and for the challenge of creation.”

“After my departure I’m going to be spending significant time with family and friends, as well as pursuing some personal passion-driven projects related to craft beer. The main project I will be working on is a web-based interview show called The Beer Diaries where I interview notable brewers and showcase their beers. If things go well, I’ll work on other beer-related shows, apps and projects. If not, I’ll have drunk a lot of tasty beers and may be back in games or even something else completely different. Ultimately time will tell.”
BEEROWARE.

Ahem. At any rate, BioWare’s obviously loaded with talent, so it’s not like Zeschuk and Muzyka just leaped off a sinking ship – SWTOR woes aside, anyway. But they have been steering the company since day one, and even-more-obviously, they were doing something very, very right. It’d be tempting to speculate that EA will start pulling the strings and take BioWare down the path from fan-loving Paragon to piggy-bank-bursting Renegade, but without knowing the internal politics of the company or how much pull the Doctors had in that respect, it’d be utterly baseless. So really, who knows what’s next for BioWare? Me, I’m pretty excited about Dragon Age III. And beyond that, well, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Serpiente_Plyskeen

Madmaxista
Desde
14 Dic 2007
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...n-pre-production-than-da1-da2-and-mass-effect
Dragon Age 3 longer in pre-production than DA1, DA2 and Mass Effect

One level of DA3 is "as big as all of DA2's levels".

By Robert Purchese Published 22 October, 2012

More Dragon Age 3 detail has dripped from the fanged jaw of BioWare. Hold your breath: it sounds promising.

Dragon Age 3 had longer pre-production than either Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect or Dragon Age 2. And one level in Dragon Age 3 is said to be as big as all of Dragon Age 2's levels.

Details came from the inaugural Edmonton (where BioWare is based) Comic & Entertainment Expo this past weekend. A Dragon Age: A Look Ahead panel was attended by BioWare's Jon Perry, Mike Laidlaw, David Gaider and Matt Rhodes. (A recording will be available later this week, apparently.)

New concept art was shared (and is in this article).

BioWare producer Cameron Lee tweeted (via NeoGAF) the salient points during the panel.

"Jon Perry said he's had a longer pre-production on DA3 than any other BioWare project he's worked on," he wrote.

Jon Perry is lead cinematic designer of Dragon Age 3. He joined BioWare in 2006, and was cinematic designer for Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect before becoming lead cinematic designer for Dragon Age 2.

"JP said just one level in DA3 is as big as all of DA2's levels," Cameron Lee shared.

That doesn't necessarily miccionan the game's much bigger than Dragon Age 2. DA2 opted for a fixed location - city of Kirkwall, mountain of Sundermount - and altered them through years of passing time. Perhaps Dragon Age 3 has a fixed time but a much expanded geography.

"Haha Mike 'here's a castle... And you *cough*... may or may not take control of it'," Cameron Lee tweeted.

He's referring to Mike Laidlaw and to the castle picture in this story. A player-owned castle? Perhaps it's headquarters for the new Inquisition establishment you'll erect and lead in Dragon Age 3.

"Mike: customisation is going to be bigger than Dragon Age: Origins. amower customisation, etc," Cameron Lee tweeted. We've heard about this before. Companion's armour can be changed and it's character sensitive, meaning the look of each piece of armour will be tailored to fit whichever companion you choose to equip it. You'll also be able to dye armour.

"David answering 'backgrounds will be in DA3 even though you will be human, it's not playable but it does significant impact on the story'," Cameron Lee added.

He's referring to David Gaider and to the backgrounds - origins - stories that preluded Dragon Age: Origins. Class and race and social standing affected these origin stories, which set you up for the rest of the game.

It sounds like Dragon Age 3 will mimic Mass Effect, which allows you to pick background options when creating your character.

On the topic of races, Mike Laidlaw later tweeted: "Sorry for those who love elves and dwarves, but long term I'd like to see all four races playable. Future plans!" He outlined those races as human, elf, dwarf and kossith. Kossith frequently opt to amow the Qunari religion, which is why Qunari is the term often erroneously used to describe the huge humanoids.

"Yep human only," Cameron Lee posted on Twitter. "That said, I think you'll be pleased with the options you'll see in DA3 to make your character your own."

"'How will you handle save game import?'" Lee added, relaying a question from the audience. "Mark [Darrah]: we will bring choices across, we're investigating some ways without save imports."

"Question: will we see all DA2 amowers? Answer: you may see what happened to some."

Those are all the details from the Edmonton Expo, but there are few other detail-drops that have fallen elsewhere - all correlated on the BioWare Social Network forum by studios fa ElitePinecone (there's a great list shared of Dragon Age 3-related people to amow on Twitter).

A couple of Canadian MPs had their pictures taken at BioWare. Behind them a wall of rough DA3 concept diagrams can be seen. These pictures denote the varying heights of some of the enemies you'll face in DA3.

On the board are humans, demons and Tevinter - a once-great nation of Thedas (the world of Dragon Age). Some of the demon-shapes are familiar from Dragon Age 2, and Tevinter monsters include a giant scorpion and a kind of bear-slash-horse. I wonder if it's ridable.

The actor who voices Sandal, the iconic and very simple enchanter merchant, tweeted that it was "extremely likely" his voice would be in Dragon Age 3.

Dragon Age executive producer Mark Darrah also tweeted "Helm's Deep meets the Bat Cave". Was he referring to the above castle? Is he suggesting you'll defend it from an army as in Lord of the Rings? BioWare has used an army besieging a mountaintop castle battle before, at the end of Jade Empire.

BioWare reiterated the late autumn 2013 release for Dragon Age 3. Platforms still haven't been specified. It could be cross-generational, which means on current-gen consoles as well as next-gen consoles. Presumably a next-gen build could mirror the more capable PC build.

Bactiman

El eterno aspirante a un pottoka
Desde
4 Jul 2007
El 1 querida madre, 60+ horas
La expansión del 1 me defraudó no me duró ni 20 horas.

El 2 sobre las 40 horas terminado, muy pensado para consola, lo volvieron muy consolero, vaya. (pero entretenido)

De hecho es parecido a lo que he sentido después de terminar el Witcher1 y ponerme con el Witcher2.

Saludos,

Karunel

Madmaxista
Desde
9 Jun 2010
El Witcher 2 es un gran juego, es cierto que no es igual al uno pero ni de lejos es comparable con la horrible hez que es el DA2.

De hecho después de habérmelo pasado un par de veces, prefiero el Witcher 2 al uno. Es algo más corto y quizás menos RPG puro pero la experiencia de jugarlo es muy superior, la historia, menos quests superfluas, más coherencia narrativa...

Serpiente_Plyskeen

Madmaxista
Desde
14 Dic 2007
Dragon Age III Going Big On Customization, Environments | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Dragon Age III Going Big On Customization, Environments

By Nathan Grayson on October 23rd, 2012 at 9:00 am.
Tweet this

Oooooo, pretty concept art.

I think I actually like Dragon Age II a lot more than most people. Mainly, though, I appreciate for what it nearly ended up being – not so much what it was. I miccionan, it explored some seriously interesting subject matter and dropped the tried and tired “epic globe stroll to save the world” format in favor of a more self-contained, intimate tale. Time passed, things changed, characters (sort of) led their own lives, etc. Unfortunately, those lives all tended to lead to the same goddamn cave, and I’ve played FMV games with more robust character customization. To hear BioWare tell it, though, the recently de-doctored RPG giant is taking those complaints extremely seriously. I do, however, still have a few reservations about the resulting plan for Dragon Age III.

During the Edmonton Comic and Entertainment Expo, BioWare used its Dragon Age panel to drop a handful of tidbits about its upcoming threequel. In the process, it used many promising words – for instance, “one level in Dragon Age III is as big as all of the levels in Dragon Age II” and “customization is going to be bigger than Dragon Age: Origins.” Party customization included. Flemeth’s also set to make some kind of return (hopefully not in brief, extremely unsatisfactory cameo form, ala DA II), and the Qunari will once again play a role – though it won’t be anywhere near as large (and horned, and sometimes purple) as in DA II.

We’ll get to pick our pasts, too – again, sort of like in Origins – but apparently they won’t be playable, and the main character will once again be confined to greasy, filth-spurting human flesh. Sorry dwarves, elves, and giraffes at heart. This won’t be the game to finally let you escape from your hideous skin prison. So those aspects of the game are more than a bit at odds with each other, which makes me wonder how exactly BioWare plans to pull it off. Unfortunately, the whole panel was pretty light on concrete details, so we’re only getting the whats for now – not the whys or hows.

DA III has, however, been subject to a notably lengthy pre-production, which presumably means it won’t feel as obviously rushed as DA II. The plan, then, is to launch in “late fall” of 2013 – as opposed to early fall or fashionably late fall. So then, with these details and the Orlais/Chantry-centric plot from the distant shores of Rumor Land in mind, how are you feeling about DA III (or Inquisition, in imposing-multi-syllabic-videogame-subtitle-ese) so far? I’m hopeful, but I’ve been burned before. And while wounds from all-consuming dragonfire eventually heal, being let down by a videogame developer… well, that scar lasts forever.
Y por si alguien quiere jugar al 3 sin sufrir el 2, dejo un análisis del argumento:
Dragon Age 2 Plot Analysis - YouTube
[YOUTUBE]CA1KPsFV1tQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]5csyAkBZ-oM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Q3c0cwfyWXQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]J4d5k7CsmXA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]AHMY5t-YWVY[/YOUTUBE]

Serpiente_Plyskeen

Madmaxista
Desde
14 Dic 2007
Dragon Age III listed for Xbox One on Amazon - GameSpot.com
Dragon Age III listed for Xbox One on Amazon
May 31, 2013 11:51AM PDT

By Eddie Makuch, News Editor

Retailer's Italian arm suggests BioWare's role-playing game in development for Microsoft's next-generation platform.

Amazon Italy has posted a product listing for Dragon Age III: Inquisition (via IGN), suggesting the BioWare role-playing game is headed to the Xbox One. No other platforms for the game are listed.

An Electronic Arts representative was not immediately available to comment.

Dragon Age III was announced last September and will launch later this year, though EA has yet to reveal platforms or a specific launch date.

The game will run on the Frostbite 3 engine, the technology powering next-generation games like Battlefield 4 and Need for Speed: Rivals, as well as the next Mass Effect title.

Amazon Italy recently unveiled Mirror's Edge 2, also listed only for the Xbox One.

EA will discuss future projects during the publisher's 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo briefing, which takes place Monday, June 10, at 1 p.m. PDT. GameSpot will be on hand at the event.

Serpiente_Plyskeen

Madmaxista
Desde
14 Dic 2007
Dragon Age 3 Confirmed For “Fall 2014″ | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Dragon Age 3 Confirmed For “Fall 2014″

By Jim Rossignol on June 10th, 2013 at 10:00 pm.

The EA press conference at E3 has confirmed the release of Dragon Age 3, aka Dragon Age: Inquisition, in 2014. The game will apparently take place in “a vast open world”, while familiar characters Morrigan and Varric have been glimpsed in the trailer shown to press, which you can now see below.

[YOUTUBE]lZtOG0Epo-I[/YOUTUBE]
:pienso: Vaya, va a resultar que hacerle el churumbel a Morrigan no fue tan buena idea al fin y al cabo! :pienso:

Serpiente_Plyskeen

Madmaxista
Desde
14 Dic 2007
High-res Dragon Age 3 screenshots shows Inquisition • News • Eurogamer.net
High-res Dragon Age 3 screenshots shows Inquisition

Tevinter is coming.

By Robert Purchese Published Thursday, 27 June 2013

A lone screenshot from Dragon Age: Inquisition (AKA Dragon Age 3) has surfaced on the BioWare blog.

It shows a lady facing her closed-helmed troops, shaping as if to jam the dagger she's holding into the broad wooden desk before her. It's a scene we saw in the trailer BioWare aired at E3.

That trailer boasted "actual game footage", and on closer scrutiny there's nothing in the screenshot that appears too demanding for next-gen consoles and PC to render in real-time. Nevertheless, it's probably a cut-scene of sorts. And whether the PS3 and Xbox 360 will be able to replicate that level of fidelity I'm not so sure.

The lady in the screenshot bears the logo of the Inquistion: a sword through an eye. This is the order that you will control in Dragon Age: Inquisition as you attempt to end the war between Magi and Templars and bring peace to the world of Ferelden.

The lady is almost certainly Cassandra Pentaghast, she who interrogated Varric and therefore heard all of Hawke's story during Dragon Age 2. She was a Seeker back then, a kind of special agent that answered directly to the head of the world's religious order, the Chantry.

Perhaps it's with her that you will found and run The Inquisition.

A few more lower-quality screenshots taken from the game's E3 trailer were posted by BioWare on Facebook, and all three are in this article.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is powered by Frostbite 3 and is due for release on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in autumn 2014.

The "3" was dropped from the title to draw attention to the focus of the game and to distance it from being a amow-on story in the series, EA's Frank Gibeau explained to IGN.

univac

Madmaxista
Desde
29 Ene 2010
Esta a la altura de los mass effect? Lo pillo?

Serpiente_Plyskeen

Madmaxista
Desde
14 Dic 2007
Esta a la altura de los mass effect? Lo pillo?
El 1 sí, mejor incluso (es un poco cuestión de gustos, pero para mí el hecho de que el personaje que llevas pueda tener orígenes completamente distintos es un plus considerable - tanto que yo jugué todos los orígenes posibles, aunque a decir verdad también cambian un poco con el sesso del personaje). Mención especial al origen de la elfa de ciudad, que tiene una vida como la de Lázaro de Tormes: Empiezas mal, luego vas a peor, luego a peor aún, luego, cuando parece que la cosa puede empezar a mejorar un poco, "the shit hits the fan" y estas peor que nunca... Y todo lo bueno que te pasa, te pasa porque luchas con uñas y dientes por conseguirlo. Te pasas toda la partida enfrentándote a un mundo que parece estar haciendo todo lo posible por hacerte daño, tanto físico (que es lo que se espera en un videojuego) como psicológico (familia, amigos, amantes... todo). A mí me pareció tremendo, cuando me paré a pensar por todo lo que había pasado el personaje. Y aún a pesar de todo, ahí seguía, haciendo todo lo posible por salvar al mundo. Realmente loable.

El 2 todo el mundo dice que es una hez, que sólo tiene un par de escenas buenas...