⚡⚡(HILO OFICIAL) : CRISIS DEL cobi19 ☣SARS-CoV2☣

NO ME VOY A CREER NINGUN FAKE DATO QUE VENGA DE LA cosa DE ESA
DE PROGRAMA

nextstrain/auspice

(CHULO EN SI PERO VATICANO / SATANICO ? )

DEL AUSPICE MARIA 911 119 116 611 MW

nextstrain/auspice

Y CADA VEZ QUE VA UN DATO DE COMPUTADOR FAKE
VOY A PEGAR ESTO

Crossposted by
u/Yaakov117 5 months ago

The US Dollar, 911, Saturn, Star of David, Auspice of Mary, Kabbalah (Kaaba/Allah)

r/TheGreatDeception Posted by u/Oblique9043 5 months ago
The US Dollar, 911, Saturn, Star of David, Auspice of Mary, Kabbalah (Kaaba/Allah)

Post image
10 points
12 comments
7 comments

level 1
Xaviermgk

3 points · 5 months ago

This links up well with what I was just talking about in this thread.
Basically, in Basque there is the demon Akerbeltz who is akin to the devil, and Akerbeltz is said to be a "attribute" of the Basque goddess Mari.
This same goddess Mari used to dwell in caves and make appearances on hillsides, much like some Mary sightings in modern Catholicism (I'm thinking Medugorje mainly). The Jesuits seem to venerate Mary quite highly, and perhaps if it rises to the level of worship then it might be bad.
One thing I just noticed as well is that Akerbeltz (or if you go by Aherbeltz) is suspiciously close to "Aer Bel" or "Bel Air", and Satan is the "Prince of the Air" or Prince of the power of the Air.
So the part in the graphic about the Auspice Maria is super intriguing.
In the occult sense maybe Mari/Mary and Akerbeltz/Satan are "twin flames"...one soul, two identities. Don't much about that stuff, it just sounds similar.

2 points · 5 months ago

anyone mind linking further reading ?

https://i.redd.it/t1zstf2mmyu31.jpg

level 2
Yaakov117

3 points · 5 months ago

u/Oblique9043 made this graphic. Check out his subreddit. He is good about answering questions. Also you could research cult of Saturn. Here is a blog I was reading the other day.
https://www.enkiptahsatya.com/51-en...ts-be-done-with-the-lie-once-and-for-all.html
In the semitic religion, El, just like his Greek equivalent Kronos, was associated with the planet Saturn. The bloodcurdling truth is that Judaism has always been a cult of Saturn from its beginning. The sacred day of El-Yahweh is Saturday, the day of Saturn, called Diēs Saturnī in Latin and Kronía in classical Greek. Many people know that Sabbath (Saturday) comes from Shabbath whose meaning is 'day of rest', but very few people know that this Hebrew root shares its etymology with the ancient term Shabbathai, the name of the god and the planet Saturn in Hebrew. Besides, in the Kabbala, Jewish mysticism, Yahweh Elohim is associated with the sephirah Binah and by extention with Saturn (Guiley, 2009vii). In Greco-Roman mythology the titan Saturn-Kronos immolated and devoured his own children out of antiestéticar that they would surpass him and usurp his throne. The saturnic cult has always maintained its sickly obsession with ritual infanticide. That same perverse practice would be conserved in the jehovitic cult of primitive Judaism and then it would continue in a symbolic manner in Christianity (the sacrifice of the firstborn son of Yahweh on the cross). In the end, the biggest secret of Judaism is that its cult is saturnic worship. Parallel to this, in the Mesopotamian tradition the sky god Anu was associated with the planets Mars and Saturn (Evans, 1998viii). Since ancient times Mars has always symbolized warlikeness and Saturn has always been considered a dark and malefic planet.

level 2
DaDonDolla1111

1 point · 5 months ago

Jew bad ../s

level 1
buckarooblowsit

1 point · 5 months ago

What point is trying to be made here

level 2
wtfisamelon

3 points · 5 months ago

Yes.

level 2
Yaakov117

1 point · 5 months ago

Most basic level is occult symbolism is being broadcast all over the place. Why, who and to what effect are important questions?
More posts from the PastSaturnsRings community

Posted by
u/nickhintonn333

5 days ago
The “Portal” of 35 E Wacker Drive
Post image
13 comments

Posted by
u/Xaviermgk

6 days ago
Just a Nifty Double Synchronicity

It's based around a 30 minute solo performance by Tommy Guerrero in Paris. (hey you can play it and read!)
Tommy Guerrero was a skateboarder in the 80s and went on to design skateboards and make music. He's an excellent guitarist, and I like the overall vibe he's got. Very chill. The video is basically him playing over background prerecorded effects and instruments, but it's pretty minimal.
So, I listened to the first 20 minutes or so, and decided to hold off on finishing it.
I liked it so much I waited till my brother, who works from home, had some free time. We listened to the first 29 minutes, let's just say in a specific "state", and then went for a quick smoke break.
During the smoke break, my brother and I were talking about eggs. Specifically, I bought brown eggs last time I got groceries because there was almost nothing left. Both of us had only eaten brown eggs a couple of times in our lives, and I had never cooked them personally. I have no issue with them, they just didn't have them in my area. We talked about eggs for a few minutes and went back inside.
Well, we're quarantined, so we decided to finish up the video and get more "stately". At the time, I didn't realize how much we had listened to, and I didn't know it was right at the end. Anyhow, at nearly exactly the 30:00 minute mark, a man in the crowd yells "You're high on eggs!"
To which Tommy responds, "High on eggs?"
My brother and I looked at each other and we both wtf'ed nearly simultaneously.
You see, I left out the earlier synchronicity:
There is no "video" in the video, it's a picture of a skateboard. When I first saw it, I was like, "That's a sweet skateboard."
When I listened with my brother, he saw it. He thought I had brought up a picture from Google Images or something. Here's why:
It was the exact skateboard deck he had as a teen.
Not only that, there's two other tidbits.
At 25:38 or so, the same guy in the crowd says "Eggs!" I played through the performance a third time with earbuds and heard it, because I forgot where the other one was (Mr. Short Term Memory).
Lastly, the first song has a repeating sample of a woman, and my brother recognized it instantly and said he heard it in another song. Really good song for as short as it is too.
Hope you enjoyed the anecdote. If you liked the music, might I recommend:
The Best of Tommy Guerrero (all I can say is dope-more upbeat and like skateboarding music) and
The Year of the Monkey (under 20 minute EP)
I know it's the Year of the Bat, but maybe it is the Year of the Monkey in a way. ;)
4 comments

Continue browsing in r/PastSaturnsRings
r/PastSaturnsRings

Somewhere past Saturn's rings... A place to discuss out of the box ideas free from trolling and ridicule. Rational people with 'irrational' ideas. A nontoxic environment for debate and discussion on things like The Saturn Moon Matrix, The Mandela Effect, Simulation Theory, conspiracies, consciousness, the human soul etc.
Members

Created Nov 28, 2018

helpReddit AppReddit coinsReddit premiumReddit gifts

Si no se explica lo que es un USO POR EMERGENCIA, esta noticia no se entiende :) .

"...La nueva norma es para ciertos laboratorios que desarrollan y comienzan a usar pruebas diagnósticas que han sido validadas antes de que la FDA haya completado la revisión de las solicitudes de Autorización de Uso Emergencia (EUA, por sus siglas en inglés).

La FDA puede emitir una EUA para permitir el uso de ciertos productos médicos, basándose en datos científicos, que pueden ser efectivos en el diagnóstico, tratamiento o prevención de una enfermedad o condición, cuando hay una determinación del Secretario de Salud y Servicios Humanos (HHS, por sus siglas en inglés) que existe una emergencia de salud pública o una posibilidad significante de que haya una emergencia de salud pública que tiene un potencial elevado de afectar la seguridad nacional, o la salud y seguridad de los ciudadanos estadounidenses, y una declaración que existen circunstancias que justifican el uso urgente de productos médicos ..."

"........
Bajo la sección 564 de la Ley Federal de Alimentos, Medicamentos y Cosméticos ( Ley FD&C ), el Comisionado de la FDA puede permitir que productos médicos no aprobados o usos no aprobados de productos médicos aprobados se utilicen en una emergencia para diagnosticar, tratar o prevenir enfermedades graves o de por vida. enfermedades o afecciones amenazantes causadas por agentes de amenaza QBRN cuando no existen alternativas adecuadas, aprobadas y disponibles.

La Sección 564 de la Ley FD&C fue enmendada por la Ley de Bioshield del Proyecto de 2004 y fue modificada por la Ley de Reautorización de Preparación para Pandemias y Todos los Peligros de 2013 (PAHPRA), la Ley de Curas del Siglo 21 de 2016 y la Ley Pública 115-92 de 2017

Actualización del cobi19 (el bichito-19): La FDA emite una nueva norma para ayudar a acelerar la disponibilidad de pruebas diagnósticas

FAKE

vamo a conocer a un paguitero de la oms random de estos que se inventan los datos para pincharte banderillas el recto

trevor-bedford.jpg

Trevor Bedford Principal investigator
CV trevor-bedford-cv.pdf TWITTER : trvrb
GitHub trvrb Google Scholar Trevor Bedford

________________________________________________________________________________________

TRABAJO EN EL NEGOCIO DE LAS banderillas NO DE SALVARTE DE NADA A TI, estulto

I'm an Associate Member at the Fred Hutch in the Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division and the Computational Biology Program. I'm also an Affiliate Associate Professor in the Department of Genome Sciences and the Department of Epidemiology at the University of Washington.
My research program focuses on phylodynamic analysis of pathogen sequence data with an intent of making inferences that are actionable to public health. This research program spans a number of viral systems including seasonal and avian influenza, Ebola, Zika, SIV, MERS-CoV, dengue and mumps.

_______________________________________-
TRADUCCION AL MUNDO DE LOS ADULTOS
=
VIVO CAZANDO POKEMONS A SUELDO DE LA CASTUZA GENOCIA OMS - GATES

-_____________________________________________________________________________

This requires development of mathematical and statistical methods to integrate infectious disease sequence data into evolutionary and epidemiological models. I've co-developed the open-source Nextstrain platform that aims to harness the scientific and public health potential of pathogen genome data by providing a continually-updated view of publicly available data alongside powerful analytic and visualization tools.

This platform is used by the World Health Organization Global Influenza Surveillance and Response System (GISRS) to aid in vaccine strain selection for seasonal influenza bichito. This platform was also highlighted during the Zika epidemic in the Americas and the Ebola epidemic in West Africa as a central source for data sharing and up-to-date insights.

= TRADUCCION =

LA OMS , BILL GATES Y LA FACCION DE LA OLIGARQUIA RECONOCIDAMENTE SATANICA Y DEPOPULADORA COMEFETOS Y TORTURA NIÑOS ME PAGA UN DINERIN PARA INVENTARME FAKE NEWS

A VER OS PINCHAMOS LA banderilla Y OS MATAMOS DE UNA vez

MIENTRAS CAZO CORONA POKEMONS

Ortega smith esta ahora mismo derroidisimo e intenta por todos los medios volver al "candelabro".
Si a la fruta de la concubina y a la calva les funcionó ¿porqué a él no?
Pues no va haber campo para los políticos que priorizaron el 8M para pagar las indemnizaciones de los muertos y los tocados como Ortega.

vamo a conocer a un paguitero de la oms random de estos que se inventan los datos para pincharte banderillas el recto

trevor-bedford.jpg

Trevor Bedford Principal investigator
CV trevor-bedford-cv.pdf TWITTER : trvrb
GitHub trvrb Google Scholar Trevor Bedford

________________________________________________________________________________________

TRABAJO EN EL NEGOCIO DE LAS banderillas NO DE SALVARTE DE NADA A TI, estulto

I'm an Associate Member at the Fred Hutch in the Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division and the Computational Biology Program. I'm also an Affiliate Associate Professor in the Department of Genome Sciences and the Department of Epidemiology at the University of Washington.
My research program focuses on phylodynamic analysis of pathogen sequence data with an intent of making inferences that are actionable to public health. This research program spans a number of viral systems including seasonal and avian influenza, Ebola, Zika, SIV, MERS-CoV, dengue and mumps.

_______________________________________-
TRADUCCION AL MUNDO DE LOS ADULTOS
=
VIVO CAZANDO POKEMONS A SUELDO DE LA CASTUZA GENOCIA OMS - GATES

-_____________________________________________________________________________

This requires development of mathematical and statistical methods to integrate infectious disease sequence data into evolutionary and epidemiological models. I've co-developed the open-source Nextstrain platform that aims to harness the scientific and public health potential of pathogen genome data by providing a continually-updated view of publicly available data alongside powerful analytic and visualization tools.

This platform is used by the World Health Organization Global Influenza Surveillance and Response System (GISRS) to aid in vaccine strain selection for seasonal influenza bichito. This platform was also highlighted during the Zika epidemic in the Americas and the Ebola epidemic in West Africa as a central source for data sharing and up-to-date insights.

= TRADUCCION =

LA OMS , BILL GATES Y LA FACCION DE LA OLIGARQUIA RECONOCIDAMENTE SATANICA Y DEPOPULADORA COMEFETOS Y TORTURA NIÑOS ME PAGA UN DINERIN PARA INVENTARME FAKE NEWS

A VER OS PINCHAMOS LA banderilla Y OS MATAMOS DE UNA vez

MIENTRAS CAZO CORONA POKEMONS

Hay que tener muy en cuenta a los hongos y las bacterias con los que nosotros mismos infectamos la mascarilla. No es buena idea dejar apartada unos días la mascarilla sin más para que se "muera" el bichito porque eso no funciona con los hongos, las bacterias o los ácaros y cuando la volvemos a usar, ya la tenemos colonizada sin darnos cuenta. Por eso se habló por aquí de lo de meterla en el horno u otros sistemas para desinfectarlas. Yo, personalmente, lo hago con ozono.
¿Podrías, por favor, explicar la desinfección con ozono?

EL POGRAMA botarate POR EL CUAL @Perro Viejo SACA Y antiestéticaR prono

QUE ESTE TAN CHULO SATANICO PERDIDO

nextstrain/auspice

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheGreatDeception/comments/dnkp2c/911_auspice_maria_the_2_become_1_vortex_math/

911, Auspice Maria, The 2 Become 1, Vortex Math

OC10
Posted by
u/Oblique90435 months ago

OC
Post image
Hadfield et al., Nextstrain: real-time tracking of pathogen evolution, Bioinformatics(2018)

Nextstrain is built by

All source code is freely available under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License. Screenshots may be used under a CC-BY-4.0 license and attribution to nextstrain.org must be provided.
This work is made possible by the open sharing of genetic data by research groups from all over the world. We gratefully acknowledge their contributions. Special thanks to Kristian Andersen, David Blazes, Peter Bogner, Matt Cotten, Ana Crisan, Gytis Dudas, Vivien Dugan, Karl Erlandson, Nuno Faria, Jennifer Gardy, Becky Kondor, Dylan George, Ian Goodfellow, Betz Halloran, Christian Happi, Jeff Joy, Paul Kellam, Philippe Lemey, Nick Loman, Sebastian Maurer-Stroh, Oliver Pybus, Andrew Rambaut, Colin Russell, Pardis Sabeti, Katherine Siddle, Kristof Theys, Dave Wentworth, Shirlee Wohl and Nathan Yozwiak for comments, suggestions and data sharing.

logologologo
logologologo

© 2015-2020 Trevor Bedford and Richard Neher
2 comments

100% Upvoted
Sort by

level 1
VinosD

1 point · 5 months ago

I’d say the logo for Dream Theater could be included.
It’s great to have you back. My mind has been wondering what new things you’d post.

level 2
Oblique9043

2 points · 5 months ago

For sure. Dream Theater seem to be in the know with this type of stuff. And thank you. Even as I was locked out of my account, I still felt compelled to work on some things and hopefully I'll get most of it posted in the next couple days.
More posts from the TheGreatDeception community

Posted by
u/Oblique9043

9 days ago
This is a video from 2010 describing a planned sequence of events shockingly similiar to the present [Strike on Iran leading to a pandemic spreading from China]

Hay que tener muy en cuenta a los hongos y las bacterias con los que nosotros mismos infectamos la mascarilla. No es buena idea dejar apartada unos días la mascarilla sin más para que se "muera" el bichito porque eso no funciona con los hongos, las bacterias o los ácaros y cuando la volvemos a usar, ya la tenemos colonizada sin darnos cuenta. Por eso se habló por aquí de lo de meterla en el horno u otros sistemas para desinfectarlas. Yo, personalmente, lo hago con ozono.

Lo vuelvo a dejar

Descontaminación de mascaras FFP2/3 y N95 en caso de escasez por el bichito-19. / Decontamination of FFP2 / 3 and N95 masks in case of shortage by el bichito-19.

ALGUIEN HA AISLADO EL LLAMADO bichito

POSTULADOS DE KOCH

¿NADIE?

ANDA TIRAD PAL HOSPITAL / CAMPO DE EXTERMINIO

ENTRA EN EL HOSPITAL / CAMPO DE EXTERMINIO

PARA UNA OPERACION DE VESICULA

SE ESCAPO POR LA VENTANA ANTES DE QUE LO GENOCIDARAN

PORQUE SE OLIO LA TOSTADA

LO PUSIERON CON LOS el bichito NADA MAS ENTRAR

LO IBAN A ENTUBAR

JAJAJA

"MAGUFOS, LOCOS, CONSPIRANOICOS"

tragatochos tragatochos tragatochos

LA VIDA ES PARA LOS VIVOS

LOS MUERTOS QUE ENTIERREN A LOS MUERTOS

Sánchez vuelve a mentir: dijo que el PIB bajará un «9,2 %» pero en los datos enviados a Bruselas dan un 14,3%

La previsión aparece en la actualización del Programa de Estabilidad enviado a la UE, en un cuadro que toma como base de los cálculos de caída del PIB las cifras del año 2015

El Gobierno sabe, y lo oculta, que la caída del PIB será muy superior al 9,2% este año. La actualización del Programa de Estabilidad remitida a Bruselas incluye todo un repertorio de cuadros elaborados por la Dirección General de Análisis Macroeconómico del Ministerio de Economía donde se desvela la realidad de nuestra caída económica. La caída será, según sus propias indicaciones, superior al 14%, cinco puntos peor que la admitida por el Gobierno de Pedro Sánchez.

Pedro Sánchez vuelve a mentir: dijo que el PIB bajará un "9,2 %" pero en los datos enviados a Bruselas dan un 14,3%

POLITICA

FAKENEWS

sois un chiste

no os s lee nadie los post de 2 centimos

voy a estar reptiendo en este hilo cada x tiempo

la red de bots badulaques al servicio del deep state paco

cada pocos post

es imposible que los borregos no lo vean

y sabran que sois un fraude de bots

repitiendo insensateces

los cms de 2 centimos

son la tipica de red de bots

que ponen a todo cristo en ignore

y se dedican a repetir cosas en bucle

sin leer nada

solo repetir

esperando que los borregos se crean que hay un alarma o un estado de animo

sois cms

shills

bots

ciberpayasos

sois un fake

Carlos Bardem no paga sus impuestos en un país más pobre y lleno de Muy de derechas

No hablemos de las estructuras fiscales para pagar menos, defraudador

Eso es racista

sois un chiste

no os s lee nadie los post de 2 centimos

voy a estar reptiendo en este hilo cada x tiempo

la red de bots badulaques al servicio del deep state paco

cada pocos post

es imposible que los borregos no lo vean

y sabran que sois un fraude de bots

repitiendo insensateces

los cms de 2 centimos

son la tipica de red de bots