¿Cuándo pensáis que Elon Musk se presentará a presidente de EEUU?

Ignatius

Gente de Orden
Desde
8 May 2007
Lugar
en la Nueva Sub-Normalidad
¿Le votaría la gente masivamente?

¿Qué implicaciones podría traer esto?

¿Se presentaría por los republicanos, o montaría su propio partido Tesla party?

Pues NO PUEDE:

The other person is Elon Musk. Unlike Rogan, however, Musk is not a native-born American citizen; born in South Africa, he became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 2002. That’s a citizenship category that the Constitution prohibits from becoming U.S. president or vice president.

As the world’s wealthiest person, there is no doubt that Musk walks to the beat of his own drummer. He is a disruptor of the status quo, unafraid to speak his mind. His latest flirtation with Twitter, which could involve a hostile takeover of the company, has caused many on the left to attack him and many on the right to champion him.

Because of this, some of my friends have asked my opinion about a “what if” Elon Musk presidency. When I explained that the Constitution makes such a scenario impossible, they responded: “Change it.”

Carlos París

Himbersor
Desde
28 Feb 2021
Elon Musk es un tipo interesante, en plena esa época en el 2020 de la que yo le hablo se descolgó con twitts exponiendo la filfa de las PCR, oponiéndose a las cuarentenas y con opiniones en general políticamente muy incorrectas.

Cicciolino

✅✅
Desde
17 Sep 2018
¿Le votaría la gente masivamente?

¿Qué implicaciones podría traer esto?

¿Se presentaría por los republicanos, o montaría su propio partido Tesla party?

Pues NO PUEDE:

The other person is Elon Musk. Unlike Rogan, however, Musk is not a native-born American citizen; born in South Africa, he became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 2002. That’s a citizenship category that the Constitution prohibits from becoming U.S. president or vice president.

As the world’s wealthiest person, there is no doubt that Musk walks to the beat of his own drummer. He is a disruptor of the status quo, unafraid to speak his mind. His latest flirtation with Twitter, which could involve a hostile takeover of the company, has caused many on the left to attack him and many on the right to champion him.

Because of this, some of my friends have asked my opinion about a “what if” Elon Musk presidency. When I explained that the Constitution makes such a scenario impossible, they responded: “Change it.”
Ignatius, funsivaga gaia, cagas un hilo, nos calientas la berenjena en el título y luego te acojonas y te haces la sueca estrecha.

Abróchate el cubreboca para siempre.

DMYS

Madmaxista
Desde
13 Oct 2012
Elon Musk según las soplepolleces clasificatorias usanas, es un afroamericano. Tócate los pies meparto:

JoaquinTorrao

Himbersor
Desde
28 Mar 2020
Que no sea nativo no es importante, se puede arreglar como hicieron con Bombama