Atención a noticias de fallecimientos de "VACUNABLES" (por edad) sin causa de muerte. RECOPILACIÓN DE "MUERTOS SIN CAUSA" en edad "vacunable"

Desde
13 Jun 2021
Fox News

Fox News Anchor Neil Cavuto Has el bichito-19
GET WELL
While Cavuto is fully vaccinated, the diagnosis is potentially dire as he is immunocompromised as he suffers from multiple sclerosis and is a cancer survivor.
LA EXPRESION DE SU CARA ES DE CULPABLE SEÑORIA
SABE QUE HIZO MAL. MUY MAL

Updated Oct. 19, 2021 6:35PM ET / Published Oct. 19, 2021 6:07PM ET

Rob Kim

Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto has been diagnosed with el bichito-19, a Fox News Media spokesperson confirmed to The Daily Beast.
While fully vaccinated, the 61-year-old Cavuto is immunocompromised, making the breakthrough case potentially dangerous. The longtime Fox anchor has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, has survived stage 4 cancer in the form of Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and underwent triple bypass heart surgery in 2016.
Cavuto, however, considers himself fortunate amowing the diagnosis.
“While I’m somewhat stunned by this news, doctors tell me I’m lucky as well,” the Your World host said in a statement provided by a Fox News Media spokesperson. “Had I not been vaccinated, and with all my medical issues, this would be a far more dire situation.”
While some of his Fox News colleagues have cast doubt about the efficacy of the cobi19 vaccines after 84-year-old Colin Powell—who was fully vaccinated but severely immunocompromised—died from el bichito-19, Cavuto urged others to get the shot.
“It’s not, because I did and I’m surviving this because I did,” the statement continued. “I hope anyone and everyone gets that message loud and clear. Get vaccinated, for yourself and everyone around you. Everyone wins, except maybe my wife, who thought I was back in the city for good for live shows. Maybe not so fast now.”
Fox Business anchor Charles Payne filled in for Cavuto on Tuesday afternoon’s broadcast of Fox News’ Your World with Neil Cavuto. Jackie DeAngelis, meanwhile, stepped in for Cavuto on his midday Fox Business show Cavuto Coast to Coast.

Desde
13 Jun 2021

aqui os dejo ar bicho
no veras que " super seguridad " me transmite
meparto:

medicado PAUTA COMPLETA
https://www.burbuja.info/inmobiliaria/attachments/alejandro-homeland-security_20211019_234407-png.812549/

“The majority of national security threats are not terrorist in nature,” says David Hagen, assistant teaching professor for Northeastern University. “They are natural disasters like hurricanes or infectious diseases. Working at the Centers for Disease Control is a great example of combating a [non-terroristic] national threat.”

medicado Y ENSIDADO
Sad Parks And Recreation GIF

Depending on their roles, people working in homeland security may​

• help to prepare for and mitigate damage from various security threats,​
  • gather and disseminate intelligence to prepare for such attacks, or​
  • coordinate responses to hurricanes, floods, and other emergencies​
While the specific roles in the homeland security field are highly varied, the one thing the industry professionals all have in common is that they are committed to helping to safeguard our country and the general public.
In March 2021, Secretary Mayorkas outlined his broader vision and a roadmap for the Department’s cybersecurity efforts in a virtual address hosted by RSA Conference, in partnership with Hampton University and the Girl Scouts of the USA.
Homeland Security Professionals: What Do They Do?

View Transcript | View Original

Harrymorgan

Madmaxista
Desde
5 Feb 2019
No dice la causa, pero no me parece muy normal que una niña de 11 años muera por infarto. En UK. DEP

Y otro chaval de secundaria muerto repentinamente. Ambos en pocos días

Desde
13 Jun 2021

Fran Stueber
KISS
@PaulStanleyLive

rock n roll kiss GIF

My dear friend, buddy and guitar tech for 20 years, Fran Stueber died yesterday suddenly of el bichito. Both on and offstage I depended on him for so much. My family loved him as did I. He was so proud of his wife and 3 boys as they were of him. I’m numb.
DIAGNOSTICO : INYECCION DE MUERTE DE FORMA REPENTINA