Angloabuelitos que no se callan ni debajo del agua

Kyle Reese

Madmaxista
Desde
31 Oct 2012
Lugar
GB
Celebremos su valiente desparpajo en estos tiempos inquietantes para la libertad de expresión.

Namber guan, Angela Lansbury, legendaria actriz.

"Las mujeres atractivas deben a veces aceptar su parte de culpa por acoso sensual" :XX:

28 NOVEMBER 2017 • 6:00AM
Women must accept some blame for sensual harassment and abuse because they “go out of their way to make themselves attractive” to men, Dame Angela Lansbury has said.

While other Hollywood actresses have condemned the stories that have surfaced since the Harvey Weinstein scandal broke, Dame Angela offered a strikingly different take.

“There are two sides to this coin. We have to own up to the fact that women, since time immemorial, have gone out of their way to make themselves attractive. And unfortunately it has backfired on us - and this is where we are today.

“We must sometimes take blame, women. I really do think that. Although it’s awful to say we can’t make ourselves look as attractive as possible without being knocked down and raped,” the 92-year-old told Radio Times.

She added that the fault does not lie with individual victims: “Should women be prepared for this? No, they shouldn’t have to be. There’s no excuse for that. And I think it will stop now - it will have to. I think a lot of men must be very worried at this point.

Angela Lansbury: attractive women 'must sometimes take the blame' for sensual harassment

Namber chu, Margaret Court, legendaria campeona australiana.

"El tenis está lleno de lesbianas" :XX:

The 75-year-old opposes Australia's ruling to allow same sex-marriage and last year claimed “tennis is full of lesbians”.

Court is a senior pastor at Perth’s Victory Life church and has been a critic of gaysity for decades. The former women’s world No 1 won a record 24 grand slam singles titles during her career. She even has a court named after her at Melbourne Park.

“Tennis is full of lesbians. Even when I was playing there were only a couple there but those couple that took young ones into parties,” Court said last May. “And what you get at the top is often what you’ll get right through that sport.”

Margaret Court's Australian Open boycott: Why all the controversy?

Podéis poner los vuestros, estos son, los abueletes que son capaces de dar al traste todas las campañas mediáticas progres meándose en ellas con una frasecita asesina.

Desde
2 Jul 2014
Si es que van provocando. :))

Que den caña, que ahora es cuando mayor libertad tienen para decir lo que quieran.

Kyle Reese

Madmaxista
Desde
31 Oct 2012
Lugar
GB
Venga, hombre, animaos.

Namber zree, Clint Eastwood.

"Vivimos en una generación de afeminados"

Of Trump, Eastwood went on to say: “He’s onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now.”

“We’re really in a pussy generation,” he said. “Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.”

“All these people that say, ‘Oh, you can’t do that, and you can’t do this, and you can’t say that.’ I guess it’s just the times… What Trump is onto is he’s just saying what’s on his mind. And sometimes it’s not so good. And sometimes it’s… I miccionan, I can understand where he’s coming from, but I don’t always agree with it.”

Clint Eastwood defends Donald Trump and says we're living in the 'pussy generation'

TOP NEP

Himbersor
Desde
27 Mar 2016
¡La leche, vaya bombazos que pegan con una sola frase!

sepultada en guano

Madmaxista
Desde
7 Ene 2016
Celebremos su valiente desparpajo en estos tiempos inquietantes para la libertad de expresión.

Namber guan, Angela Lansbury, legendaria actriz.

"Las mujeres atractivas deben a veces aceptar su parte de culpa por acoso sensual" :XX:

28 NOVEMBER 2017 • 6:00AM
Women must accept some blame for sensual harassment and abuse because they “go out of their way to make themselves attractive” to men, Dame Angela Lansbury has said.

While other Hollywood actresses have condemned the stories that have surfaced since the Harvey Weinstein scandal broke, Dame Angela offered a strikingly different take.

“There are two sides to this coin. We have to own up to the fact that women, since time immemorial, have gone out of their way to make themselves attractive. And unfortunately it has backfired on us - and this is where we are today.

“We must sometimes take blame, women. I really do think that. Although it’s awful to say we can’t make ourselves look as attractive as possible without being knocked down and raped,” the 92-year-old told Radio Times.

She added that the fault does not lie with individual victims: “Should women be prepared for this? No, they shouldn’t have to be. There’s no excuse for that. And I think it will stop now - it will have to. I think a lot of men must be very worried at this point.

Angela Lansbury: attractive women 'must sometimes take the blame' for sensual harassment

Namber chu, Margaret Court, legendaria campeona australiana.

"El tenis está lleno de lesbianas" :XX:

The 75-year-old opposes Australia's ruling to allow same sex-marriage and last year claimed “tennis is full of lesbians”.

Court is a senior pastor at Perth’s Victory Life church and has been a critic of gaysity for decades. The former women’s world No 1 won a record 24 grand slam singles titles during her career. She even has a court named after her at Melbourne Park.

“Tennis is full of lesbians. Even when I was playing there were only a couple there but those couple that took young ones into parties,” Court said last May. “And what you get at the top is often what you’ll get right through that sport.”

Margaret Court's Australian Open boycott: Why all the controversy?

Podéis poner los vuestros, estos son, los abueletes que son capaces de dar al traste todas las campañas mediáticas progres meándose en ellas con una frasecita asesina.

Pero luego, quién limpia los pañales y paga las pensiones de esta langostada?
:))