"Victory to the Gods!": Hilo sobre Bronze Age Pervert

Gurney

Purasangre de la sangre más pura
Desde
22 Mar 2014
Struggle for space
A healthy animal not under distress, not maimed, not trapped by man, seeks first when young: space. Animal seeks space in physical sense, territory. But this meaning isn’t crudely physical, I give this as vivid image which is true for many animals that seek ownership of concrete territory. But more generally you must take it to miccionan something else, space to develop inborn powers. Monkey that lives in trees seeks skills to master canopy, beaver seeks ownership of river and banks and reeds in its grasp, many big cat of course seek mastership of actual territory and claims to prey and mates in this territory. Big feline, hunting dogs seek full use of claws, fangs, development of smell and other senses, to extend their reach over space. They seek these things because they want to master matter. All of this is higher organism organizing itself to master matter in surrounding space. Successful mastery of this matter leads to development of inborn powers and flourishing of organism, which allows it to master more matter, to marshal the lower to feed the higher. It is mobilization of matter to develop the inborn character or idea or fate—this true not only for food literally.

In social animals an analogous process takes place within social relations or social “space”: there are some important changes that happen here, but principle is same.

Important to understand that there is a circular process
: organism seeks mastery of space, environment, to master matter in ways particular to its own abilities, and as a result of this mastery of matter there is development of its body, its senses, and all of its faculties, and the unfolding of its inborn destined form or nature, in time, its particular form flowering in the spring of its season.
All of this requires precisely freedom from struggle for survival, or time away from this, a reprieve from this pressure. As for reproduction, animal in natural state will not even seek at this point, will not even think it. Very far from its aims: it seeks to become strong, skillful, to master problems and feel the expansion of its powers, and not just feel them, but perceive it to be truly so, perceive intuitively its mastery over its space. Only after full development of its powers and its mastery over space specific to its needs does the need or desire for reproduction come. Reproduction is side effect of animal desire for discharge of strength, after mastery over space is achieved.
For this reason many lower animal breed very fast and in great hurry, but the higher and more organized the form of life, the more complex its needs for development are, the longer is delayed the time of reproduction and the more vulnerable it is to the stresses of competition for survival.

Animals that have “evolved” under intense competition are in some sense “stunted,” less beautiful, less intelligent, less magnificent. There are many “factions” in nature and many paths that pull in opposite directions.

You must learn to see the secret language of nature and what it drives at: there is one path that drives for the production of a supreme specimen. It is the path that governs higher life; survival and reproduction are only side effects of this path.

Life is at most basic, struggle for ownership of space.

La lucha por el espacio es algo propio del animal que es joven, está sano, que no está bajo tensión, o mutilado o atrapado por el hombre
Ese espacio es para desarrollar los poderes innatos: quieren dominar la materia, y no sólo por el alimento

En los animales sociales hay un proceso análogo dentro de las relaciones sociales o del "espacio social"

Es importante comprender que se trata de un proceso circular: el organismo pretende el dominio del espacio de acuerdo con sus propias habilidades, y como resultado de ese dominio su cuerpo, sus sentidos y el resto de sus facultades se desarrollan
Todo esto requiere precisamente estar libre de los apremios de supervivencia, y en cuanto a la reproducción, es algo que viene después, como efecto colateral del deseo animal de descargar su poder después de ese dominio sobre el espacio
Es por eso que los animales inferiores se reproducen muy rápido y con mucha prisa, mientras que los superiores necesitan una mayor complejidad para su desarrollo y por ello el tiempo de su reproducción se alarga, y son más vulnerables a las presiones de la competición para sobrevivir.

Esa intensa competición determina en cierto sentido un peor desarrollo, menos bello, menos inteligente, menos magnifico. Hay diferentes facciones en la naturaleza y varios caminos que van en direcciones opuestas

Debéis aprender a ver el lenguaje secreto de la naturaleza y lo que la dirige: hay un camino que busca la consecución de un espécimen supremo. Es el camino que gobierna la vida superior, en la que la supervivencia y la reproducción son sólo efectos colaterales

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
Some things make my blood boil far more than a direct physical challenge might
. I once left the gym and some Chad came up to me and started to feel me up. Then I discovered he was feeling up my pockets, was trying to see if someone stole his missing stuff. I found this very amusing. Maybe was post- workout and I was very calm, but was not offended by this, partly his manner was not obtrusive despite what he was doing. It was possibly a form of muscle worship. But rarely do I feel angrier as a violation of my privacy than if I eat in restaurant alone and someone comes to sit right next to me when the whole place is empty. Vilest of all is when a group of something, I think were subcons or Han, came and sat just by me in entirely empty restaurant and started to eat with mouths open. That sound too, fewer things grate on the nerves and present themselves as imposition on your space than the sound of so-called hue-man eating. Other animals making sound eating don’t bother me, but I find charming. Different types even within same grouping of animals—I refuse the word species—have very different needs of life. My blood starts to boil, against my kindness and judgment, even when I stay with gril and she insists on setting air conditioner off or closing window because “too cold.”

I like open spaces and slightly cool, and there can be no living together with creatures who like a huddled and over-warm existence. I believe also the white race, or rather some groupings within it—there are far more races than people want to admit—is in general hostile to the way of life of the tribes that like a close-packed existence. These are biological requirements of this or that way of life, and no laws, no common beliefs, can bring such different types together. A hybrid of such types would probably be born and remain physiologically confused or sick.

Privacidad y libertad física como propias de la raza blanca, o más bien de algunos de sus grupos -porque hay más razas de las que la gente quiere admitir-
Son requerimientos de un estilo de vida particular

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
Chavales, este párrafo de BAP es largo

Whoremoans: Energy and higher life the same

—If we had very advanced sensors where we could observe the inside of animals from far and in great detail, without interfering, without them feeling irritated or oppressed by our impositions, we could learn much about what life means
From observing many different ones in different places we could see what conditions an animal seeks in life in general. Such sensors would need to be much more advanced than equipment we have now, and to show what parts of the brain are activated, to see the relationship of this to blood pressure and heart rate, the actions of the immune system, the level of various inflammatory and anti-inflammatory markers, and most of all the balance and action of the various hormones on the body’s systems, on the brain, and how these correlate to what the animal is doing at any one time. Any information we have right now on this subject is at most rudimentary. The medical literature is confused, is presented with great confidence, but is corrupted by money, career, and other interests of all kinds. The scientific literature is less known, and itself remains contradictory. We know at most a few relations of what, say, elevated thyroid or cortisol means at such and such time of day, and its multiple effects on various body tissues and systems. We have no real overall understanding of how such things interact, nor what they miccionan for the body’s overall processes, still less in the life of an organism as a whole, and the few who have attempted to achieve such understanding, like Ray Peat, are treated as cranks.

But it’s not possible to understand what life means, nor what an organism drives at, nor what any specific behavior or physical adaptation means until this is taken up. If biologists had been honest people they would have tried to proceed in this way, without assumptions, just amassing observations about different organisms in different situations. But they did this only very little, and it’s always distorted by their various agendas and prejudices. The data we have itself is therefore at this point much too sparse and it will take decades to get what is needed even if researchers begin now. It will be a genius of the ages who will really be able to understand and explain the complete view of how hormones act in an organism. There is no irony here: I don’t do irony! Learn that I don’t understand the lgtb idea of “irony.”

Hormones hold the key to the meaning of life in the most fundamental way, and if this sounds “reductionist” to you, if you think I demystify things too much, it’s because you think you know what you don’t, or you think scientists know, when they actually don’t. These substances, seen with fresh eyes, are pure Big Magic. They govern all cycles of an organism’s growth and its decay. They can turn small calf or baby gorilla into giant elephant or half- ton silverback on diet of greens, they can turn skinny man into Herculean half- god or make strong man take on the aspect of woman, and change tendencies and feelings, mirroring the magical transformation of some animals that switch sexes by signals we don’t yet understand. This doesn’t even begin to cover the different meanings of thyroid, progesterone, the various neurotransmitters, and many others that act one way on the nervous system, another way on the gut, another way on the immune system, that govern cell division and the preservation of function in ways that are for the moment a mystery to doctors and to science. Only a complete understanding of these hidden substances will reveal the fullness of life in its glory! The study of life as a “black box” has led to misunderstandings because the observers are dishonest and stupid and will report an action, but not what comes before or after, nor its place in the life of an animal, nor do they try to intuit from within themselves: the study of hormones, among many other internal processes of an organism, will prevent them from lying in this way. For example, an animal may act one way under stress and pressure, but then appear to do the same action out of a spirit of openness and self-increase, and the same action or behavior may actually have completely different meanings biologically: this will be shown by actions of hormones, neurotransmitters, cytokines in the body. And I will tell you what they likely to discover! So far only Ray Peat, a man blessed by a grand and alien understanding, has tried to decipher the secret language of these blessed substances.

Learn that there are at least two kinds of life. Usually you think of life versus inanimate matter—how strange that the most primitive languages, the agglutinative grunts of Neanderthals like Basque, distinguish not between gender of noun, but between animate and inanimate! I wonder then what they would call yeast. Learn that there are two kinds of life, and yeast is different from higher life. Higher life means many fancy and mysterious things too of course but at its most basic it has to do with differentiation and structure. Yeast is an “amorphous blob” that expands, whereas a higher organism has different parts with different functions, different organs, different systems within itself. The sexes are different because it reproduces sexually, and some have taken this to be the main distinction, asexual versus sensual reproduction. But it’s obvious that “differentiation” in higher organisms goes much beyond this. And to preserve the function of the different organs and different systems within itself, an organism sacrifices the ability to expand and replicate indiscriminately, like yeast does for example. You can think of it as “sacrifice” of this ability, or just say that these two modes or tendencies, expansion and replication of cells on one hand, and preservation of higher or differentiated function on the other, are at odds with each other. They are governed by different hormones and neurotransmitters, where estrogen and serotonin are “stress” substances that govern cell division, but thyroid and progesterone are those that govern the preservation of function. It is not correct to call estrogen then a “sex hormone,” but a stress hormone, and its greater proportion in body of female is because female is under greater stress due to demands of inner cell division and menstruation. The picture is far from complete of course, but this leads to many good observations. Considering this from the other side, the side of pathology, the indiscriminate cell division, the return of “primitive life” within the human body is called cancer, which looks and acts very much like a fungus does. Conversely, from the side of health, the structure of the body is preserved to the extent that cells successfully command energy, and so, to speak artistically but to be right, on one side the hormones that promote cell energy are precisely those that promote the preservation of function, namely thyroid and the like, whereas the hormones that promote “lassitude” and that take away energy are precisely those that promote cell division, inflammation, the production of free radicals, the breakdown in order and function.

At a deep level this must be connected to the fundamental truth of nature, that structure and energy must be the same, that energy is not as “diffuse” as we imagine it, but has an inner “intelligence”—this word is very bad in this case, because it is rather the imperfect intellect of our brains that is a mere approximation of this primordial and primal Will.
This Will is almighty. Its forms are endless. It is no different from the fire of Heraclitus, a pervasive energy at play, inside all things, that seeks to order and reorder itself into ascending, uncanny objects. Its intent is mischievous, and beyond our ability to understand in words. In the life of organisms, this seeks to order itself into higher and more differentiated forms, that is, concretely, seeks the production of one supreme specimen.

Peoples are nature’s circuitous ways to great specimens
and for this reason the peoples that have arisen out of nature must be preserved in their distinct forms.
In same way see from all this that aesthetic physique has the most cosmic significance, and it is because of what I have said so far that aesthetic bodies are a “window to the other side,” because they are the pinnacle of nature. The gods that surely exist but remain hidden have the most beautiful bodies we can imagine—they appeared to the ancient Greeks in dreams. Contrary to this exists the surfeit of flesh we see on the obese and in general the lassitude, the spiritual obesity, not only of modern life but of many historical forms of life as well, the domestic life of the village, of the village sewer, of the fetid valleys, of matriarchy and domestics, of slaves, the pollution of cities built on filth, the life of the swamp, the life of the human animal collapsed to mere life, life for the sake of life, as it devolves to the yeast form aesthetically, morally, intellectually, physically. On the other side is the life of the immortal gods who live in pure mountain air, and the sign of this life, where energy is marshaled to the production of higher order, is the aesthetic physique, the body in its glorious and divine beauty. What of the mind then? Well as rare as beautiful bodies are, the mind in the same condition is even more rare.

Let us strive, in our decrepit, cancerous and fetid world, for what is concrete and what we can try to attain. Those who forget the body to pursue a “perfect mind” or “perfect soul” have no idea where to even start. Only physical beauty is the foundation for a true higher culture of the mind and spirit as well.

Only sun and steel will show you the path.

Si tuviéramos sensores muy avanzados con los que pudiéramos observar el interior de los animales muy profundamente y con gran detalle, sin interferir con ellos, ni irritarlos u oprimirlos, podríamos aprender mucho sobre qué significa la vida

No tenemos un conocimiento real y comprensivo sobre cómo interactúan esas cosas; y los pocos que lo han intentado, como Ray Peat, son considerados unos cranks (=weird)

Las hormonas son la clave del significado de la vida en su camino más fundamental: son como Magia

Debes aprender que hay 2 tipos de vida (y no son sólo la distinción entre materia animada e inanimada): una, la expansión y replicación de células, como la levadura; otra, la preservación de una función superior o diferenciada. Y que son opuestas entre sí
Están gobernadas por diferentes hormonas y neurotransmisores: el estrógeno y la serotonina gobiernan la división celular, y la hormona tiroidea y la progesterona atienden a la preservación de la función. Esto es una escena lejos de ser completa, pero lleva a observaciones interesantes

Idea importantísima en BAP: A un nivel profundo, esto está conectado con la verdad fundamental de la naturaleza: que la materia y la energía son lo mismo, y por tanto, que la energía no es tan difusa como la imaginamos, sino que tiene una "inteligencia" interior. Esta palabra es muy inexacta en este caso, porque más bien es el imperfecto intelecto de nuestro cerebro (=eso que llamamos inteligencia) el que es una simple aproximación de esa primordial y primitiva Voluntad
Esta Voluntad es todopoderosa. Sus formas son interminables. No es diferente del Fuego de Heráclito, una energía penetrante que actúa dentro de todas las cosas, y que busca ordenar y reordenarse en elementos ascendentes y misteriosos
Su intención es traviesa, y está más allá de nuestrahabilidad para entenderla en palabras. En la vida de los organismos, intenta dirigirse hacia cada vez más elevadas y diferenciadas formas, y en concreto, en la producción de un espécimen supremo

Los pueblos son el camino natural para la obtención de ese espécimen, y por ello deben ser preservados
El físico estético, del mismo modo, tiene una significación cósmica, y enlaza con los dioses, frente a la vida obesa y esclerótica de ciertos pueblos y ciertas gentes
Aquellos que olvidan el cuerpo para perseguir la mente perfecta o el alma perfecta no tienen ni idea ni siquiera de donde empezar. Solo la belleza física es el cimiento para una verdadera cultura superior de la mente y del espíritu

Sólo el Sol y el Acero os enseñarán el Camino

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
Chimp in state of nature never jerks off, but in captivity he does
, wat does this miccionan? In state of nature he’s too busy, to put plainly. He is concerned with mastering space: solving problem of life in and under trees, mastering what tools he can, mastering social relations in the jockeying for power and status. Deprived of this drive to development and self-increase he devolves to pointless masturbation, in captivity, where he senses he is in owned space and therefore the futility of all his efforts and all his actions.
The onanism of modern society is connected with its supposed “hyper-sexualization” and its infertility. It’s not really hyper-sexualization, but the devolution of the spirit to the lassitude of a diffuse and weak sexuality. Life in owned space becomes drained of energy through low-grade pointless titillation—and nofap is a kind of cargo cult that tries to reestablish energy in order, on path of ascent. Sometimes, however, it’s a successful cargo cult, but whether it works or no can be seen usually within a week.
The unfortunate thing about all this is that w*m*n have exceptionally good antennae for this kind of thing, and when a man frees himself from these pressures...they see this from very far away. They have an instinct to seek out ascending life and drain it...they and the species thereby achieve their goals, but you are bled dry and sometimes left a husk. They revert life back to its irritated state, and by their drainage of vital essence they’ve laid low many great tasks.

Los monos en estado natural nunca se masturban, pero sí en cautividad. Esto se debe a que el primero está demasiado ocupado para ello, atareado en dominar el espacio, resolviendo el problema de la vida
El onanismo de la sociedad moderna está conectado con su supuesta "hipersexualización" y su infertilidad. En realidad no es hipersexualización, sino la vuelta del espíritu hacia el desfallecimiento propio de una sexualidad difusa y débil. La vida en el espacio dominado por otros pierde su energía a través de una excitación sin sentido y de nivel bajo. No-Fap es una especie de culto de cargo, que a veces funciona -usualmente se ve si es así en una semana
Lo desafortunado sobre el No-Fap y demás actos de conservar la energía, es que las mujeres lo detectan fácilmente, y tienen un instinto para buscar y drenar esa energía, revertiendo la vida a ese estado irritado, y arruinando muchas grandes misiones

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
I’ve always been attracted to filth and dirt, because something in me knew intuitively that it is only in the underseam of life as it exists today that you find the real “lacunae,” the “holes” where its reach is limited or weak
. I always sensed there was some real freedom in the blackest of red light districts among whores and junkies, perverts, and worse, with whom I’ve always chosen to take my dinners when I had the chance. I like the stories they told me, some showed letters from delusional Spanish engineer who wanted to marry her, another told me story of miscarriage her friend had in old pervert’s bathroom, and how they flushed it down a toilet and then its name written on a piece of toilet paper. It’s in this world and almost only in this world today that you can start to polish the claws nature gave you, assuming it gave you any.
Unfortunately it’s easy for a man with good antennae to see that even this world of shadows has at most a conditional existence. The truth is that they are allowing these “holes” because they, or the people who crafted the fabric in which the masters of lies operate, are smart enough to know you need these “free spaces”: they are of great use to a manipulator. See how the Japanese, so famed for their love of law and order, have nevertheless always allowed the yakuza to operate running prostitution and meth rings and even worse. Such things have a serious function in Japanese society, as the mafia and other institutions have had in Western society. Only a cretinous government will get rid of such a world entirely, and thankfully we have very stupid governments in the West now. Their days are numbered.
It is with sadness that you realize, eventually, after the first exhilarating rush of freedom in this world of the damned, that these spaces too, though not so pervasively “owned,” have portals and gates manned by that which owns everything else. Still, it’s better than nothing because in the moment all of that’s still far away... on a late summer night when you are asked by corrupt lawyer to spy on Lebanese strip club owner and you’re out in courtyard with 20-year-old prostie, she put cocaine on your tongue and you feel the ocean air at night fill you with the longing of the great sea.... you might almost forget suffocating air of gravity outside, and feel for a few minutes like animal before moment of hunt.

Lo marginal atrae a BAP, porque algo le hace saber intuitivamente que sólo debajo de las costuras de la vida como hoy existe puedes encontrar las verdaderas lagunas, los agujeros donde su alcance está limitado o es débil. Siempre ha sentido que había algo de libertad de la de verdad en los peores barrios, entre pilinguis y yonkis y pervertidos, y gente aún peor
Por desgracia es fácil ver que incluso ese mundo de sombras tiene como máximo una existencia condicional, porque los maestros de las mentiras, o los que diseñan su maquinaria, son lo suficientemente inteligentes para saber que necesitas esos "espacios libres". Véase la Yakuza. Sólo un gobierno fulastre eliminaría por completo ese mundo, y afortunadamente tenemos en Occidente gobiernos de esa clase. Sus días están contados
Es triste cuando constatas, después del primer chute de libertad en ese mundo de los condenados, que estos espacios, aunque no tan penetrantemente dominados, también tienen portales y puestas pilotadas por los que dominan todo lo demás. Aún así, es mejor que nada

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014

Sí y no

Es cierto que en sustancia el mensaje siempre es el mismo
Pero cada tiempo tiene unas formas, unas estructuras, una comunicación particulares

PS: Estás entrenando, cabronazo?

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
When speak of whoremoans you might think I’m a materialist reductionist, or am saying you are like machine. This is attitude of many scientists or maybe just cultists of science. Actually many on the left claim to have this attitude, though they can never explain what moral force their “rights” and “compassion” have, if it doesn’t come from God or have some reality in human nature. When they say they are atheists, I never believe them: atheists act like Stalin or Brezhnev, not like a Presbyterian schoolmarm. The truth is that these who make the core of the modern left are moral fanatics. There’s not a drop of atheism or relativism in them. They don’t enjoy the clear air of skepticism and never have. They always sneak in the soul or free will when you’re not looking. They actually get off on this, and are acting out of spite, even spite against themselves. They want to feel they’re not in control, “my hormones made me do it”: what is this you apart from your hormones, your genes, your inborn instinct, then? “It’s the genes,” “it’s the environment,” “it’s the economy or the oppression”—all versions of the milieu theory, a neurotic’s theory according to Nietzsche. This is how they can also get themselves to believe in the transgender: these are people who believe that matter can somehow be corruptly configured, and that we all have disembodied souls with male or female essences. The whole attempt to redefine identity, not just sensual identity, as a matter of decision, meaning decision made arbitrarily, freely, a choice of the intellect or reason, is their desperate reach to find a new justification for the freedom of the will, the soul unrestrained by nature or biology.

Such things make no sense when you realize you’re your body and there’s no you aside from this. The first lines of the Iliad make this clear: you do have a “soul” of sorts apart from your body...it just isn’t you. It’s a shade. It’s completely gays.

La mayor parte de la izquierda no es materialista en un sentido reduccionista, ni atea. En realidad son fanáticos de la moral sin una gota de ateísmo, relativismo o escepticismo. Siempre se refugian en "el alma" o "el libre albedrío" sin que te des cuenta. Actúan con resentimiento. Siempre quieren sentir que no tienen control sobre lo que hacen: "mis hormonas me hicieron hacerlo", "es genético", "es la economía, o la opresión"
Así es como pueden creer en los transexuales, porque creen que la materia puede ser configurada de alguna forma corrompida, y que todo lo que tenemos son almas descarnadas con esencias masculinas o femeninas, de modo que redefinen la identidad no a partir de la naturaleza o de la biología, sino como una decisión, arbitraria, "libre" (el entrecomillado es mío), una "elección" del intelecto o de la razón

Tales cosas no tienen sentido cuando comprendes que tú eres tu cuerpo y que no hay "tú" más allá de eso. Las primeras líneas de la Ilíada lo dejan claro...

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
Some think this view absolves you of your responsibility for your acts. But actually you’re responsible for much more than your acts.
That which is said to constrain or determine you biologically is actually what you are. It does restrain your acts according to its inherent ways of desiring and acting, but you are this it, and it decided to be, so actually you are responsible for much more, you’re responsible for what you are. You are responsible for the good and bad things that happen to you, for any accident or disease you might experience!
Actually it was all going to happen to you just the way it did at the moment of your birth or conception and even before, at the moment your parents had a glint for each other in the eye.
There is fundamentally no difference between you and that glint.

Algunos piensan que (esta forma de determinismo biológico) te absuelve de responsabilidad por tus actos. Pero en realidad eres responsable de mucho más que sólo tus actos: eres responsable DE LO QUE ERES, de lo bueno y de lo malo que te suceda, de cualquier accidente o enfermedad que padezcas
Todo esto iba a sucederte de este modo dede el momento de tu nacimiento, de tu concepción, incluso antes, desde el momento en que tus padres se miraron
No hay diferencia entre tu y esa mirada

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
Animals walk around in a state of permanent religious intoxication
. This is the natural condition of the mind and intellect, the moment-to-moment perception, of man as well. I heard some computer fool say that religion is the “older virtual reality” experience, to justify his scam industry. No, the denuded state of the spirit and intellect, where you walk around “demystified” and “disenchanted” is the virtual reality condition, and a terrible condition at that. For the longest period of which we are at present aware, for hundreds of thousands of years in the Paleolithic, humans walked around, like healthy animal, in a state that we would today call religious delirium, but which is in fact the default state of all conscious and semi-conscious life. For long after the coming of civilization also, many continued in this condition, or did so during special times of the year or festivals where man could regain his free and natural state. It was civilization and in particular agricultural civilization that forbad this condition and plunged the majority of humans into a semi-permanent repressive or depressive frame. That this is consistent with, and even a prerequisite for, the impressive works and development of higher civilization and higher culture shouldn’t be surprising: the majority of mankind suffered terribly also in their bodies from the coming of agriculture, the backbreaking labor, the malnourishment that shows itself in the smaller stature and more slender build of farmers’ skeletors, of the destruction of their teeth, the atrophy of their brains and other organs. Agriculture allowed a steady food source, an increase in numbers, and above all the maintenance of an elite, free from these exactions, that lived parasitically on the many. But agriculture broke the human animal and domesticated him.

Do you understand then what the “disenchanted” worldview is? I have to laugh at the “secular worldview,” the disenchanted worldview, which is in fact the worldview or mood of the broken peasant farmer. “Science,” supposedly the content....that’s not even relevant here...

Los animales andan en un estado de intoxicación religiosa permanente. Es la condición natural de la mente y del intelecto, la percepción de momento a momento, y también lo es para el hombre: durante decenas de milenios en el Paleolítico, y tras la llegada de la civilización, también para algunos, o al menos durante algunos días especiales de cada año
Fue la civilización, y en particular la civilización basada en la agricultura la que prohibió ese estado y sumió a la mayoría de los humanos en una actitud bien represiva, bien depresiva. Esta represión-depresión generalizadas es un prerrequisito para el funcionamiento y los logros de esa alta civilización y cultura. Pero el precio es que la mayoría de la humanidad sufrió (y sufre) terriblemente, tanto en mente como en cuerpo

Entendéis ahora lo que es la visión desencantada del mundo? Es la perspectiva del campesino y granjero reventados
La ciencia entonces...jajaja

Gurney

Desde
22 Mar 2014
My favorite thing is
to walk around the city during the day completely plastered, on very crowded streets or on boardwalk by sea or river, with container maybe it looks like iced tea or water but is full of alcohol. At night I don’t enjoy as much, but during the day to walk around in a state of great enthusiasm and energy powered by liquor or, best of all, some kind of wine that energizes you to a great and holy rage. I don’t miccionan really rage, because I’m laughing on the inside, but I love to walk around like this, to see the people, to accost strangers in all kinds of ways, nothing is more entertaining. I’ve often wondered at these times what it would be like, and how blessed life would be, if I could feel this way all the time and not just when I drink, and also never pay the price for it. Alcohol should never, by the way, be used for stress relief because after it crashes, and even the next day, there is a rise in cortisol so that unpleasant feelings become worse. But I wondered what it would be like to feel like this all the time and that there must be, or have been, people who do. Aren’t we told this world is full of mutants? Why not a mutant who is perpetually full of this kind of euphoria...
But even more, why not just one set of emotions, or one emotion. I’ve wondered at these times how life could be if you were possessed only by one specific feeling, and if there is a man who has only felt the purest and most intense anger, continually and nothing else, or who has felt only a very specific kind of joy and no other feeling...even sadness of certain kinds makes life beautiful and can be a spur to great things. Even panic is better than the numbness promoted in our time. What would a creature who only ever felt such a thing be like, and why can’t one exist? It would be a monster, or a god, or in any case he would be possessed by a god.

A BAP le gusta pasear durante el día con un bote que parece de té o de agua, pero que en realidad lleva alcohol: le proporciona entusiasmo y energía, un gran y sagrado furor (que en realidad no es tal, porque él se ríe por dentro). El alcohol no obstante tiene un precio al día siguiente, pero a él le gustaría poder ir así siempre, sintiéndose así siempre. Ser un mutante siempre lleno de esa clase de euforia

Más aún, tener un sólo tipo de emociones, o sólo una emoción, o un sentimiento
Sería como ser un monstruo, o un dios, o estar poseído por uno

nosinmiFalcon

Madmaxista
Desde
1 Dic 2019
Seguimos en el Prólogo:

If you look around eyes of some people you see a kind of demented energy. It’s pure anger or lust for power with nothing more. I hate to dirty these pages with mention of names of nobodies in our time. But if you see photo of Hillary Clintong or Adam Schiff with his eyes bugged out on stims and antidepressants or who knows what, you know what I miccionan. There is a crease around the eye that tells it, it looks like cyborg gone off-script, these people have an inhuman gaze and are vehicles for something else. You see this also in the chiefs of the EU bureaucracy with tiny moleman eyes behind small glasses, and the tiny lenses that reflect light. You see it in the dead robot eyes of the new hue-man automatons running government departments, the DMV, the brutal zombies running the security in airports or hospital “health care” rooms under vicious yellow fluorescent lights.

I wanted to expose the grim shadow of a movement that is hidden behind events of our time and from before. This is a great power that acts like a ghost. It hides in its own darkness and it has been absorbed by the lands and the peoples so that you can’t really see it anymore. There is just an eldritch quality embedded in things and on some faces. The same was said of Hades. Some said he would feel a great shame when some other god drew back the veil on the underworld so all the vile things that are there could be seen. Is this Hades of our time capable of shame? I heard also of such things being under the sea, the disgusting and frightful things revealed when the sea recedes before a great storm. I will draw back the curtain on this Iron Prison and show you where it is you really live...

Hay un gran poder que actúa como un fantasma, oculto en los eventos de nuestro tiempo y desde antes aún. Puedes verlo en los ojos de guano como Hillary, o los burócratas de la UE, la seguridad de los aeropuertos, los sanitarios...Es similar a Hades
Es un velo que oculta esta Prisión de Hierro en la que vivimos
Poco a poco, por distintas vias, todo el mundo está llegando a la misma conclusión. La humanidad tiene por ahí arriba algo que nos controla y que nos ha reducido al estado de gallina en un gallinero.

Última edición: