the curse of stacking sats and delaying gratification

stevenshaw

Pompero
Desde
17 Abr 2019
I have been DCA'ing and HODLing for a couple years now (yes all the way up and all the way down during '17 and '18 no regrets) and I noticed I have changed ... I have a really awesome normie job that pays well ... but I still can not bring myself to get a better car (current car is 20 years old but still runs fine), better phone, or build a new gaming pc for the 4k it was like I had wanted to over a year now. Every time I look up cars or pc parts all I can think is ... do I really need this? I could just stack sats. So that's what I do. I stack fucking sats and live like a hobo (not really) on a near 6fig salary. Instead of buying a new game, I try to learn python. Instead of going out drinking, I play with my LND node and try to learn stuff (usually because I break something), etc. Anyone else can relate? Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

Geldschrank

Madmaxista
Desde
24 Jun 2015
Same here.

Mi única obsesión es arañar cualquier mísero satoshi para un futuro que viene muy despacio.
Mal, por que debería centrarme más en el ahora, pero cada uno es como es.

DEREC

Madmaxista
Desde
30 Mar 2008
Cuidado con este bot, no me extrañaría que los links vengan con bicho roba bitcoin.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 5 mediante Tapatalk