Telefónica fabricará a sus propios programadores web y multiplataforma en su Instituto Tecnológico (FP DAW y DAM)

reconvertido

Será en Octubre
Desde
29 Ago 2010
Tienes razón.
Me preocupa profundamente que últimamente esté de acuerdo contigo al 100%.
Eso significa que la realidad ha implosionado y yo no tengo sitio en esta nueva realidad.

reconvertido

Será en Octubre
Desde
29 Ago 2010
Hombre, es más alto que ensamblador y mucho más bajo que Java, Python, PHP etc etc etc.
Así que sí, C y C++ son lenguajes de bajo nivel.
Que tenga características de bajo nivel, no significa que sea de bajo nivel.

Low-level programming language - Wikipedia
A low-level programming language is a programming language that provides little or no abstraction from a computer's instruction set architecture—commands or functions in the language map closely to processor instructions.

C++ as a high-level language? - Stack Overflow
Now, after a years of keeping away from C++, I've started recently to refresh my knoweledge, but now I beagan with "Accelerated C++" by Andrew Koenig and Barbara E. Moo. And what I'm seeing there is absolutely "another C++"! amowing this book, you can in fact use C++ almost without knowing its C-core: you can never use arrays, since you have vectors, you can forget about char*, since you have string, etc., etc. From this point of view, STL is really the heart of the language and the language itself appears to be a very "high level" one, but with performance and control over entities which neither Java, nor Python could ever afford.

So, what C++ do YOU use in you practice? Do you mix the styles, say, arrays and vectors? Are there any rules or best practices here?...

UPDATE:
I was told in comments that the thing I'm talking about is what's now called "Modern C++".

Pitu24

Creé mi propia eléctrica porque me cortaron la luz
Desde
24 Ago 2015
Lugar
Anarcopiruletolandia Norte
Es que eso que propone usted es la naturaleza real de las universidades, ya desde el siglo XIII.

Solo en estas últimas décadas de títulitis y europeitis se han transformado en una guardería de analfabetos.

El mercado laboral nunca ha necesitado tantos licenciados, por eso al final ingenieros acaban trabajando en un McDonalds.