Massmierda UK|Magufismo Covidiano a calzón quitado|"Las banderillas el bichito pueden luchar contra el cáncer, el dolor crónico y el Alzheimer"

AYN RANDiano2

Será en Octubre
Desde
14 May 2010
Artículos de prensa que llevarían a la guandoca a un curandero:

el bichito jab may help fight cancer, chronic pain... and even Alzheimer's

No es un **** pasado de rosca, es el DailyMail.

CUENTOS MILAGROSOS. Lo dicen ellos mismos.

RECUPERACIONES MILAGROSAS con el el bichito-LOURDES de las "banderillas el bichito".

La adepta covidiana COMPLETAMENTE CREE que fue la "banderilla" la que tuvo EFECTOS MILAGROSOS.

Si -digamos- DiscoverySalud se atreviese a publicar estos absurdos sobre -digamos- el MMS, se iniciaría de inmediatro un PROCESO JUDICIAL contra la revista.

Pero el DailyMail es prensa covidiana, así que todo está permitido con tal de intentar convencer a los crédulos para que se "vacunen".

El Daily Mail es un **** Ayn. Los periodicos serios son: The Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian y The Independent.
No señor:

Middle-market newspaper - Wikipedia

DM es "middle market".

Última edición:

AYN RANDiano2

Será en Octubre
Desde
14 May 2010
Dr Cruickshank suspects that the vaccine will come as a relief to many, immediately reducing stress levels. The beneficial effect on the immune system can be instant. It's astonishing,' she adds.

Última edición:

AYN RANDiano2

Será en Octubre
Desde
14 May 2010
Comentarios:

I read this and I'm fuming I am sick to death of these stories, I'm just sick to death of this whole circus around fudged figures, tests where even the makers admit they are not 100% accurate, lockdown, invested financial interest by mp's that make me not trust a word they say and cheap threats every week on what you will or won't be allowed to do, I'm sick of it all I swing from being so angry to just wanting to cry as I can't belive this is all happening. It's like some sick joke

Marvellous in a few months they have invented an injection that cures almost everything?

For decades huh? An they're just mentioning it today? No, that doesn't seem suspect at all.

More OUTRAGEOUS claims for the vaccines , they are turning into snake oil salesmen .

The lies are getting more desperate and outlandish ...they are obviously panicking that the public are awakening from their hibernation

And the blind will see and the crippled will walk again. Propaganda has never been like this since the 1940's.

Hey DM: How much is AstraZeneca paying for the advertisement?..... DM can make claims that AstraZeneca can't make, by law. AstraZeneca will never at this point make such unfounded claims as their vaccine preventing cancer, Alheimer's etc. Why?.... Because its is not PROVEN and would be highly illegal for them to make such claims.... DM, however, not being bound by the same laws as AstraZeneca can forward such rumours and promote AstraZeneca's experimental product... How much is DM being paid for this service?

" It seems ludicrous" because it is not a single dr, scientist or medical professional to back up the rediculous oitlanshish claims the sort you see in North Korea propaganda.we all know someone left sick afterwards or with dizzy spells which suggest it affects the nervous system which is worrying in itself and we can all see the adverse event stats and deaths reported growing daily. DM, keep printing thus stuff and you will loose all credibility just as the queen and royals did this week

Where is Tiffany Dover?

Does it cure baldness ? because i`m pulling my hair out at all this blatant manipulation

Just to add, it also removes all facial wrinkles and gives you the figure you wish you had.

Makes everyone highly attractive and sexy too. And you smell good.

I have noticed an increase in size, in length and girth. This is truly a miracle cure. meparto: meparto: meparto:

Wow they're getting desperate now aren't they

It was reported, a dead man called lazarus picked up his bed and walked after receiving the vaccine!

Sounds like an attempt to market this thing to an ever doubtful populous. Next, it'll make you better looking, increase your IQ by 10 points, and make sex better. It's amazing to me that they "know these facts, " but can't definitively say if one or two masks work or agree as to the efficacy of the vaccines.

Interesting, an article on what MIGHT happen, if it's to your benefit. But on behalf of the hundreds of people in the UK who have died and the tens of thousands who have, in the real world, suffered severe vaccine damage (according to the MHRA yellow card reports), is there even one national newspaper article about any of them? To answer this question should reveal to everyone the extent of the pro-vaccine propaganda being fed to the public by the media on behalf of HMG.

Why are they so desperate to pump us full with some experimental cack that doesn't prevent transmission? What's really going on here? I can't remember them going all-out for other vaccines. Only this one.

This is shockingly irresponsible reporting, it smacks of American TV evangelists that promise a cure for ailments if you donate now and the gullible and vulnerable will be queueing at the gates of St covidvax.

And a free set of steak knives with every jab...

Wow the super vaccine that cures all, jeez people that believe this rubbish must be buried deep in a hole

I entered a comment early about the negative side effects experienced by my terminally ill mother when she received the vaccine, and yet now I see its been deleted. So Im guessing this isnt a platform to share different viewpoints other than to agree with whats being promoted in the article. Seriously, mainstream media is worthless.

The Jesusjuice cures all, and with no long term side effects (due to lack of data). Praise be!

This is like the old medicine men that would role up and sell you a tonic that cured everything known to man...ITS becoming a joke. Really a joke.

new study says the vaccine has not only solved but stopped climate change and its now not a climate emergency. We are all saved!

It may prevent ageing, if it goes wrong. loser:bailongo:

Having the vax now because you think that vaccine passports are going to become a thing is like offering the asking price on a house 5 mins after viewing it, daft. You can always have the vax if you have to, but you cant unvax yourself. You can always raise your bid on a house if they say no, but you cant lower it if they say yes.

This is their marketing tool now?! Does it come with a pot of gold too?

Última edición:

keylargof

Será en Octubre
Desde
14 May 2013
Lugar
Vauxhall Cross
Mi abuelo, que era ciego, se vacunó el otro día y ahora trabaja de guía de avistamiento de pájaros. Y un amigo muy tímido al que le costaba ligar desde que le pusieron la segunda dosis le llamamos el Julio Iglesias.

Una maravilla esta banderilla hoyga

AYN RANDiano2

Será en Octubre
Desde
14 May 2010
They're getting desperate. 20 million vaccinated for el bichito-19(84) with its flu like symptons? Flu eradicated thanks to lockdowns, masks and sanitising? They think we're all stupid.

Tell lie vision.....tv program....programming your mind.....tv remote control....remotely controlling your mind.....tv channel....channeling your mind.....tv broadcast.....broadly casting the spell.....tv guide.....guiding your thoughts......all in plain sight

articles like that are just making sure I never take it

Yeah, yeah, yeah. One shot that cures all. Just how stupid do u think we are ?

Última edición:

AYN RANDiano2

Será en Octubre
Desde
14 May 2010
What an absolute load of rubbish !!! Just another load of propaganda . They dont have a clue .. its a mass trial . They wont know fir years what long term adverse effects or benefits are Nothing more than a load of propaganda .

AYN RANDiano2

Será en Octubre
Desde
14 May 2010
what a load of blazing codswallop! They'll say anything to get people to take the gene modification experiment. No thanks.

AYN RANDiano2

Será en Octubre
Desde
14 May 2010
What next?, had the scary stuff the depressing stuff, the bribery, false figures, celebrities, even the Queen implying people are selfish, and now a miracle cure for just about everything

now fights cancer double plus good!

AYN RANDiano2

Será en Octubre
Desde
14 May 2010
I see a "Doctor's say cigarettes are good for you" moment happening in the future.

tantalizing side effect? WHAT....THE...FU....?!??!?

If it can also end world hunger it would be super.

That's next weeks article.

I'd prefer Red bull, it makes you grow wings.meparto:meparto:meparto:

I prefer the corona bichito. It has cured the season flu and pneumonia meparto:meparto:meparto:(the leading cause of death for us old people).