⚡⚡(HILO OFICIAL) : CRISIS DEL cobi19 ☣SARS-CoV2☣

cholesfer

Madmaxista
Desde
7 Jun 2016
En el 90% de los países de este planeta han fallecido la terrible cantidad de 10mil seres humanos por este terrible y malévolo bichito.

Ijosdelagranputa todos los que seguis alimentando esta historia falsa, absurda y sinsentido.

Habéis dado de baja de la suscripción de la vita España fulastres.

Ahora si que vais a saber lo que es sufrir y conoceréis lo que es la miseria.

Scardanelli

Hala Madrid
Desde
24 Abr 2009
Lugar
85 Albert Embankment
Esto ya se ha comentado, pero es una perspectiva interesante que veremos si se materializa. Este tipo es un tegnelliano y yo creo que lo comenta es lo habitual de los cobi19, y lo que pasó con la Gripe Rusa de 1889, que probablemente fue un cobi19, pero si no pasa más rápido no puede excusarse en los confinamientos, porque el bichito sigue circulando en todo el mundo.

ravalero1

Madmaxista
Desde
28 Sep 2007
Lugar
Al otro lado de la mentira
Da gusto leerte, pero eres la alegría de la huerta.
Un amigo que tengo, chino, le preguntó a un médico el tema de la inmunidad y las reinfecciones. Le dijo lo que decís por aquí, que en gente joven sí se aprecia cierta inmunidad a medio plazo (que se va perdiendo, medio plazo son seis meses), peo que en gente mayor la cosa era mucho más incierta, perdiendo gente inmunidad rapidísimamente.

Vamos, que lo he la herd inmunity son los padres, hasta que no haya estudios que lo demuestren. Pero bueno, nosotros y los suecos vamos a verlo.
Eso es un bulo. La inmunidad no significa anticuerpos y un médico no puede decir eso porque sí. (Soy médico, eh?

Tor is my shepherd. I lack nothing

Viernes_negro

Madmaxista
Desde
11 Ago 2007
Eso es un bulo. La inmunidad no significa anticuerpos y un médico no puede decir eso porque sí. (Soy médico, eh?

Ok, eres médico y negacionista, pero no negarás que en China no creen en que haya inmunidad de grupo. Lo digo antes de ponerte en el hijnore.
Hasta luego chato.

ZHU DE

PLA Unit 61398
Desde
7 Nov 2009
Lugar
Tonggang Road, Pudong, Shanghai
Venga va, hazte el puñetero favor de leer el artículo y trata de entenderlo, jorobar.

Tus menosprecios no me afectan, pimpollo, los hechos son tozudos, la bioarma está cumpliendo su misión, a la nevera, saluda a los chupabarancillas y comeos la berenjena con fruición.

ravalero1

Madmaxista
Desde
28 Sep 2007
Lugar
Al otro lado de la mentira
Ok, eres médico y negacionista, pero no negarás que en China no creen en que haya inmunidad de grupo. Lo digo antes de ponerte en el hijnore.
Hasta luego chato.
¿Que cachopo negacionista, petulante de los narices?
La ciencia no entiende de etiquetas impuestas por políticos analfabetos y por seguidores lobotomizados.

Métete el ignore por el trastero, estulto. Y cuando te estudies los mecanismos de la inmunidad, la reacción inflamatoria y entiendas que es la inmunidad humoral y la celular, vienes y me das lecciones y me llamas negacionista, simple los bemoles.

AH1N1

Madmaxista
Desde
6 Abr 2018
Open letter - Docs4opendebate

The role of the media and the official communication plan

Over the past few months, newspaper, radio and TV makers seemed to stand almost uncritically behind the panel of experts and the government, there, where it is precisely the press that should be critical and prevent one-sided governmental communication. This has led to a public communication in our news media, that was more like propaganda than objective reporting.

In our opinion, it is the task of journalism to bring news as objectively and neutrally as possible, aimed at finding the truth and critically controlling power, with dissenting experts also being given a forum in which to express themselves.

This view is supported by the journalistic codes of ethics.42

The official story that a lockdown was necessary, that this was the only possible solution, and that everyone stood behind this lockdown, made it difficult for people with a different view, as well as experts, to express a different opinion.

Alternative opinions were ignored or ridiculed. We have not seen open debates in the media, where different views could be expressed.

We were also surprised by the many videos and articles by many scientific experts and authorities, which were and are still being removed from social media. We feel that this does not fit in with a free, democratic constitutional state, all the more so as it leads to tunnel vision. This policy also has a paralysing effect and feeds antiestéticar and concern in society. In this context, we reject the intention of censorship of dissidents in the European Union! 43

The way in which el bichito-19 has been portrayed by politicians and the media has not done the situation any good either. War terms were popular and warlike language was not lacking. There has often been mention of a ‘war’ with an ‘invisible enemy’ who has to be ‘defeated’. The use in the media of phrases such as ‘care heroes in the front line’ and ‘corona victims’ has further fuelled antiestéticar, as has the idea that we are globally dealing with a ‘killer bichito’.

The relentless bombardment with figures, that were unleashed on the population day after day, hour after hour, without interpreting those figures, without comparing them to flu deaths in other years, without comparing them to deaths from other causes, has induced a real psychosis of antiestéticar in the population. This is not information, this is manipulation.

We deplore the role of the WHO in this, which has called for the infodemic (i.e. all divergent opinions from the official discourse, including by experts with different views) to be silenced by an unprecedented media censorship.43 44

We urgently call on the media to take their responsibilities here!

We demand an open debate in which all experts are heard.

As doctors and health professionals, in the face of a bichito which, in terms of its harmfulness, mortality and transmissibility, approaches the seasonal influenza, we can only reject these extremely disproportionate measures.

• We therefore demand an immediate end to all measures.
  • We are questioning the legitimacy of the current advisory experts, who meet behind closed doors.
  • amowing on from ACU 2020 46 Nederlandse versie – ACU 2020 we call for an in-depth examination of the role of the WHO and the possible influence of conflicts of interest in this organisation. It was also at the heart of the fight against the “infodemic”, i.e. the systematic censorship of all dissenting opinions in the media. This is unacceptable for a democratic state governed by the rule of law.43