El empresario más odiado de EE.UU. 'diagnostica' la enfermedad de Parkinson a Hillary Clinton

Marchamaliano

Será en Octubre
Desde
18 Ene 2008
Lugar
Oligarquía de Hispanistán por la gracia de Dios
El empresario más odiado de EE.UU. 'diagnostica' la enfermedad de Parkinson a Hillary Clinton

El empresario más odiado de EE.UU. 'diagnostica' la enfermedad de Parkinson a Hillary Clinton - RT

Share to TwitterShare to Google+Share to WhatsAppShare to Más...249

Martin Shkreli, ejecutivo de las finanzas y farmacéutico conocido como 'el empresario más odiado de EE.UU.', ha publicado en su Twitter este domingo que la candidata presidencial por el Partido Demócrata Hillary Clinton padece, en su opinión, la enfermedad de Parkinson.

"He revisado una serie de videos y creo que Hillary Clinton presenta síntomas tempranos de la enfermedad de Parkinson. Al parecer, toma levodopa (fármaco para el tratamiento de Parkinson)", ha escrito. Después de 'diagnosticarla' con síntomas como 'disquinesia' el empresario ha defendido su opinión admitiendo que no es neurólogo ni médico, pero "no me llaman 'Pharma bro' por nada".

La salud de Hillary Clinton ha dado pábulo a numerosos comentarios en las redes sociales a raíz sobre todo de la publicación de unas fotos donde puede verse cómo varios hombres la ayudan a subir unas escaleras. Las imágenes fueron tomadas el pasado mes de febrero en Carolina del Sur, pero han sido divulgadas recientemente.

"Por su propia salud, Hillary debe abandonar la carrera presidencial. Ni siquiera es capaz de subir las escaleras sin asistencia", ha comentado en Twitter una usuaria de nombre Carolina. "Hillary apenas puede mantenerse de pie. Tiene que revelar sus problemas de salud, esto se está convirtiendo en un enorme encubrimiento", afirma otro usuario de nombre Paul Joseph Watson.

No en vano, en las redes incluso ha hecho fortuna el 'hashtag' #HillarysHealth para que los internautas den rienda suelta al tema. En este sentido, la usuaria Tabitha Bliss ha publicado en Twitter una colección de fotos con Clinton tosiendo en eventos públicos y acompañando la publicación con la frase: "La salud de Hillary no puede ser ignorada". "Es una cuestión seria que los medios de comunicación no pueden pasar por alto", ha escrito en la misma línea el bloguero Ron Coleman.

Los usuarios de las redes sociales recuerdan otros problemas de salud de la exsecretaria de Estado en el pasado, como cuando se fracturó el codo al caerse camino de la Casa Blanca en 2009 o se hirió en su casa en 2012. Asimismo, recuerdan las palabras del dibujante satírico Scott Adams –autor de la tira diaria Dilbert, en la que critica diferentes aspectos de la sociedad estadounidense–, quien escribió en su blog a finales de 2015: "Se ve que Hillary Clinton está ocultando un importante problema de salud".

tocatejistaextremo

Madmaxista
Desde
17 Mar 2012
Yo creo que toma captagón para estar en sintonía con sus muchachos de AlQa-CIA / ISIS / DAESH

Votante=Gilipollas

Será en Octubre
Desde
1 Jun 2012
El problema más grave de salud que tiene es bien visible, se llama psicopatía. Lo del parkinson es irrelevante en comparación.

RvD

Madmaxista
Desde
5 Sep 2009
Lugar
Pallantia
El problema más grave de salud que tiene es bien visible, se llama psicopatía. Lo del parkinson es irrelevante en comparación.
Por supuesto. El parkinson solo le afectaría a ella, pero la psicopatía nos afecta al resto...

Action directe

Monkeychaser
Desde
20 Ene 2011
Lugar
Palma
Jajajaja, a este pavo no le debió molar mucho este tweet de Hillary:

:XX::XX::XX::XX:

kdkilo

Madmaxista
Desde
4 Feb 2011

BasedFaggotIsMyGod comments on SHE'S OFTEN CONFUSED: Hitlery has another *dazed* moment. Unfit to run. More than just "forgot my lines"

Hillary Clinton is SICK. Seriously. I can prove it, and the American people need to know about it.

In 2012, Clinton had a cerebral venous thrombosis (blood clot in her brain). The story went like this: Clinton supposedly had an intestinal infection and got severely dehydrated. She fainted, fell, and hit her head, which resulted in a concussion. A few weeks later, she was found to have a cerebral venous thrombosis (blood clot in her brain). Her doctors claimed that she was “making excellent progress” and they were “confident she will make a full recovery.” Source

Has she made a full recovery? What are the odds that she truly has no neurological deficits from this injury?

CVT Prognosis: According to a large international study in 2004, after an average of 16 months, 57.1 % of CVT patients had no symptoms or signs, 22% had “mild” residual symptoms, 7.5 % had mild impairments, 2.9% had moderate impairments, 2.2% were severely handicapped, and 8.3% had died. So, 42.9% had difficulties after their CVT, ranging from mild impairments to death. Source

Has Clinton shown any signs of impairment? I submit that she has. I submit that much of her “lying” is actually confabulating (or making things up). Confabulation is believed to result from damage to the right frontal lobe of the brain, including the ventromedial frontal lobe. Clinton’s clot was on the right side.

This Breitbart article has a good summary of her health problems, as well as a neurologist discussing these very issues. It’s long but worth a read: Breitbart

Want to build the WALL even higher? Here's some MORE HIGH ENERGY EVIDENCE:

“She is often confused” - Hillary’s own top aide (and possible lover?) Huma Abedin said in an email, “She’s often confused.” Note the date: Jan 2013, just 1 month after her CVT. Source

Debate Bathroom Breaks and Cheating: In late 2015 at a democratic debate, Clinton returned from the break very late, and joked that “it does take me a little longer.” Source. Now, there have been reports that she was meeting with campaign staff during these breaks, which was against the DNC debate rules Source. Why was she meeting with staff against the rules? I submit that she was likely being “refreshed” on talking points because her memory is poor.

Nancy Reagan recast as AIDS hero: Source. Seriously? Anyone alive at the time, knows the Reagans were far from AIDS heroes. They actively denied the health crisis for years and were much maligned by the HIV community for doing so. Why would Hillary say this, unprompted? Memory problems or confabulation. She “misspoke.”

Bosnian Sniper Fire: We’ve all heard this story a hundred times. Why would she make this up in an age where there are cameras and the internet? Again, she’s mis-remembering events. Confabulation. It has been pointed out that this was from 2008. Based on this and her history of inappropriate laughter (see below), I submit that she likely had neurological problems BEFORE her concussion too. Source

No Press Conferences: As Trump hammered her on recently, she hasn’t had a press conference in 6 months. In an election year during a hotly contested primary! Why? It’s because she can’t answer unscripted, impromptu questions appropriately and they’re trying to obscure this fact. Source

“Chill pills”: An anonymous campaign aide, claims Clinton has “been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work.”. A campaign advisor says, “We’re having some success in giving her some chill pills.” This is a serious allegation, which would further explain her memory problems. Benzodiazepines (commonly referred to as "chill pills" can cause serious memory problems like she's been showing signs of. It’s worth noting that these tantrums sound similar to the types of tantrums reported by two different FBI agents. Source

4 days of Gaffes: These are just more recent memory lapses of hers that are worth reading. There are hundreds of these. Source

EDIT: u/swiss_neutrality has reminded me of $hillary's bouts of uncontrollable laughter Source. This can be a sign of "pseudobulbar affect" (PBA) which often accompanies strokes and other neurological conditions. According to PBAINFo_Org:

PBA outbursts can be inappropriate The crying or laughing episodes are inappropriate to the situation in which they occur. Sometimes these are spontaneous crying or laughing eruptions that don’t reflect the way a person is actually feeling.

PBA outbursts can be exaggerated Another characteristic of PBA episodes is that though the crying or laughing may be appropriate for a given situation, they’re exaggerated – they’re more intense or last longer than the situation calls for.

I could go on and on, but I think I’ve made my point. This is a big deal and the American people deserve answers to HARD QUESTIONS (not pre-scripted softballs) about these issues.

UPDATES

Coughing: How did I forget this one. We've all seen the endless videos of Hillary's coughing fits. I propose that these are likely due to damage to her cranial nerves. Humans have 12 cranial nerves, 6 are involved in swallowing, mainly nerves 9-12. These are often damaged in cerebrovascular events. Also, this cough is new. I cannot find ANY reference in the media to her coughing prior to 2007 and the reports of these coughing fits increased dramatically after her CVT event.

Bill Clinton Timeline Bill Clinton claimed that it took Hillary 6 months to recover from the CVT, saying it “required six months of very serious work to get over,” and that Hillary was fine now. source

"Seizures" We've all seen her crazy head movements. I am in the minority, I think, but I do not think these are seizures. They could be, but there's a much more likely medical explanation:

CERVICAL DYSTONIA. See this video. Cervical dystonia would be an expected consequence of her CVT, as would her coughing, which is a sign of an impaired swallow reflex. Her cervical dystonia is triggered by turning her head ~45 degrees to either side. Her right might be worse than her left, but pictures clearly show she turns her body more than her head. As they point out in the video, people with cervical dystonia correct by turning their body not their head. Hillary does this all the time. Let's look at some pics of her from Bernie debates:

Pic 1 Looking left, turned body

Pic 2 - Looking Right, turned body.

Stroke Glasses Don't forget the glasses prescription with a prismatic effect meant to counter double-vision (another post-stroke symptom), and another sign of cranial nerve injury. See here for explanation of Fresnel prismatic lenses. This one has a very clear picture of the left lens.

No Press Conferences: As Trump hammered her on recently, she hasn’t had a press conference in 239 days. In an election year during a hotly contested race! Why? It’s because she can’t answer unscripted, impromptu questions appropriately and they’re trying to obscure this fact. Source. Is this why the DNC has to collude so heavily with the media and sends them scripted questions before interviews (see Wikileaks emails)?

I think I've made my point.

luisito2

Madmaxista
Desde
27 Abr 2011
Yo siempre había oído que lo que padece es "demencia" que es una secuela de un accidente del que nunca se recuperó. Siempre, desde mucho antes del accidente, obviamente ha sido una orate pero es que desde el accidente no controla sus facultades mentales.

luismarple

Será en Octubre
Desde
1 Sep 2008
Lugar
En un pueblo italiano al pie de las montañas
Pero vamos a ver, señores, que esta mujer es una marioneta del aparato. Pueden poner un cadaver de presidente que va a dar igual, firmará lo que le digan que firme.

Otra cosa es el Trump, que está como una fruta regadera y tiene más peligro que un mono con una pistola, pero como la campaña se la ha pagado él no debe nada a nadie (más o menos) y puede hacer lo que le da la gana, al menos hasta que la convención republicana le dio su apoyo explícito obligándole a meter gente del rollo en su gobierno.

Pero Hillary?? Esa puede entrar vegetal a la Casa Blanca, que va a dar lo mismo.