Introduction

consa

Madmaxista
Desde
6 Jun 2007
Lugar
UK
Hi, firstly I am very pleased to find this forum and it is comforting to see we have friends, sorry this is in english but my Spanish is not very good, I will try and supply interesting articles about Spanish house prices here if I come across any.

Mi_casa_es_tu_casa

Madmaxista
Desde
19 Jul 2006
Lugar
BCN
Hi, firstly I am very pleased to find this forum and it is comforting to see we have friends, sorry this is in english but my Spanish is not very good, I will try and supply interesting articles about Spanish house prices here if I come across any.
Where are you from? Which city do you live?

Kinematik

Madmaxista
Desde
25 Sep 2006
Welcome and thank you for all the information you can bring here!. Where are you from?, do you belong to any movement in your country against real state bubble or whatever?

As a short introduction of our Weltanschauung in this forum: the spanish society is very sick right now, we worship the brick, we recently sold tons of gold to make some place for the bricks in the Bank of Spain safe. The usual person whith a huge credit lend is called a "pepito" (lit. Smith) (the guy who can at any time get new and "better" credit conditions), they are very proud and happy because their real state is going up, and of course if you don´t buy now, you won´t be able to buy anything in the future, or at least they have something to pass to my children, so they mock us. They say "the rice is passing for us", meaning we won´t become good paellas. The Pepitos think Euribor is some guy living in Frankfurt and when they are introduced to the concept in their annual revision (yes, they are so smart that everbody have variable interest rate), they blame Zapatero. They think it is impossible for the real state to go down because this would be so bad that it can´t happen. The also think the market is the place where you can buy groceries but not an ideal where offer and demand meets. For example they think we are running out of soil and threfore the price for any real state will go up, just leaving the "offer" part out. I know you think I am kidding, but this exactly the kind of conversation I am having with my mother in law.

And finally, very important, Please don´t forget to buy any real state before you leave, best option in Levante or Costa del Sol. :) Everybody is counting on you!.

We will be metting you soon!, either here or in your country in some months.

consa

Madmaxista
Desde
6 Jun 2007
Lugar
UK
Welcome and thank you for all the information you can bring here!. Where are you from?, do you belong to any movement in your country against real state bubble or whatever?
Unfortunately there is only a couple of websites covering the UK property bubble - we are not a movement - we are against the massive increase in real estate around the globe

As a short introduction of our Weltanschauung in this forum: the spanish society is very sick right now, we worship the brick, we recently sold tons of gold to make some place for the bricks in the Bank of Spain safe. The usual person whith a huge credit lend is called a "pepito" (lit. Smith) (the guy who can at any time get new and "better" credit conditions), they are very proud and happy because their real state is going up, and of course if you don´t buy now, you won´t be able to buy anything in the future, or at least they have something to pass to my children, so they mock us. They say "the rice is passing for us", meaning we won´t become good paellas. The Pepitos think Euribor is some guy living in Frankfurt and when they are introduced to the concept in their annual revision (yes, they are so smart that everbody have variable interest rate), they blame Zapatero. They think it is impossible for the real state to go down because this would be so bad that it can´t happen. The also think the market is the place where you can buy groceries but not an ideal where offer and demand meets. For example they think we are running out of soil and threfore the price for any real state will go up, just leaving the "offer" part out. I know you think I am kidding, but this exactly the kind of conversation I am having with my mother in law.

And finally, very important, Please don´t forget to buy any real state before you leave, best option in Levante or Costa del Sol. :) Everybody is counting on you!.

We will be metting you soon!, either here or in your country in some months.
Although we have similar problems here, I think Ireland has much bigger problems